Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
so you got to race in the Vietnamese Grand Prix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002

Ashheap Empire posted:

My problem might be I haven't filled my heart with hate yet. It's fun talking poo poo when watching sports and all but I don't seriously have strong feelings about any of these people either way, except maybe a dislike of Stroll.

It's not your problem, some people don't like Lewis because he wears different clothes to them, and that is very much their problem.

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*

Sab0921 posted:

We hate Max here OP. Except for that one guy who loves him

Max winning all the time is boring, and he definitely comes off as a dick most of the time, but I like that he's on iRacing even more than I am.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Formula One 2023: Just Google Senna 15

All of his most costly mistakes happened before they got to Turn 16.

All but one of his DNF crashes happened before Turn 16. It's funny because it's true.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nybble posted:

so you got to race in the Vietnamese Grand Prix?

sponsored by binfast

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Sprint weekends, man...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Listening to George talk is mind numbing holy gently caress

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Ashheap Empire posted:

Max winning all the time is boring, and he definitely comes off as a dick most of the time, but I like that he's on iRacing even more than I am.

Dont know what part of "we hate max here" was unclear.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

all my homies hate max

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Martin is about to do a lap on a Scooter, truly 2023

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Diet Crack posted:

Listening to George talk is mind numbing holy gently caress

thank you for your service I guess

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

One second Will, team radio

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Keep Hinchcliffe around imo, he's a good lad it seems

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

Sab0921 posted:

Dont know what part of "we hate max here" was unclear.

Max's most unforgivable offense is that he's so loving boring. Schumacher celebrated a championship by going on a rager, breaking into Toyota's hospitality room, stealing his brother's shirt, and turning over a fridge while smoking a cigar. He later drove through a patio door while drink driving a golf cart. I imagine after Abu Dhabi in 2021, Max returned to his nutrient infusion chamber to enter a scheduled rest cycle. If you're going to win races in F1, at least get a loving hobby for fucks sake,

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

GramCracker posted:

Keep Hinchcliffe around imo, he's a good lad it seems

agreed

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

toadee posted:

Max's most unforgivable offense is that he's so loving boring. Schumacher celebrated a championship by going on a rager, breaking into Toyota's hospitality room, stealing his brother's shirt, and turning over a fridge while smoking a cigar. He later drove through a patio door while drink driving a golf cart. I imagine after Abu Dhabi in 2021, Max returned to his nutrient infusion chamber to enter a scheduled rest cycle. If you're going to win races in F1, at least get a loving hobby for fucks sake,

After sim racing, Max's hobby is cucking someone elses gf and then raising their child

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

are they keeping the sprint poo poo for next year?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
does anyone know if logan still has a different aero package than albon, or are they on the same equipment now?

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Looks like Perez is hosed

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

big nipples big life posted:

are they keeping the sprint poo poo for next year?

Yes - hopefully they'll do as the drivers are asking and only do 6

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Miraculously, Perez timed it correctly for once

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Are Dan should be nervous now, they still have him sitting in the pits as the track gets better and rain possibly moving in.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Crossing my fingers for Russell going out in Q1

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

purple hulk...

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

toadee posted:

I agree, Max should take up skiing.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Daaaaannnnn

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
god drat it daniel, you're supposed to get out of there.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

yuki-kun.. no....

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

toadee posted:

horner said he had 5 gin and tonics after he won this year lol

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
ok now start raining

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

lol "Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton"

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Sombrerotron posted:

lol "Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton"

say it three times fast and you'll be #blessed

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

god drat it daniel, you're supposed to get out of there.

Back out again in Q1

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
everyone real close, seemed like the AT’s just didn’t like Sector 3 and that was enough to hold them back

now, pls rain

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Haas going all in on the qualifying setup is a pretty bold move for a sprint weekend. I can't think of any possible reason why that might be a bad idea.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ArmedZombie posted:

horner said he had 5 gin and tonics after he won this year lol

uuuh wauw did he also skip flushing his teeth before bed that evening?

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals
why the delays?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

full glass of tonic water with an eyedropper of gin.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Nybble posted:

everyone real close, seemed like the AT’s just didn’t like Sector 3 and that was enough to hold them back

now, pls rain

Yeah Dan was green and even some purps in the mini-sectors on his final lap in the first half, then it all just dropped to yellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Did I hear Niki Zapato?