Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i think a lot about how depressing it must be to work for years on something you know is going to be a complete turkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

i think a lot about how depressing it must be to work for years on something you know is going to be a complete turkey

every thanksgiving

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Try asking your parents

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Lmao

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up mr hootington

Mad?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

If it's still on sale in the eshop, and like me, you only have a nintendo for gaming, and slept on snowrunner, HOLY poo poo INSTANT BUY.

This is such a pile of ridiculous fun. Just going out for a rip, getting stuck in the mud, rolling super tippy Eastern block shitboxes down hills. Going everywhere nice and slow, no traffic, no freaking deer jumping out of the ditch at yah.
The music needs changing out though. Bring your own tunes.

Eta it's probably better on more capable systems, but sale status unknown, and I find the graphics A ok in switch. Long load times though.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 4, 2023

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

yeah one time you jacked off on stream

Yawn.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

droppin a plug for the Enclosed Pool Area
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=681

it's the home of SAW but it's also the place to post about wrestling if you like it for being the dumb entertainment it is without getting obsessedmad about peoples twitter follows

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Try asking your parents

*Kelso voice* BURN

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nintendo is always ahead of their time

This, in addition to the quality of their games, I think is why they call them Wintendo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

TheSwizzler posted:

droppin a plug for the Enclosed Pool Area
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=681

it's the home of SAW but it's also the place to post about wrestling if you like it for being the dumb entertainment it is without getting obsessedmad about peoples twitter follows

No Jim cornette thread. Thanks for the offer though.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I've been watching the 2022 interview with the vampire and I'm enjoying it. vampires are fun

I did too and hope they do another.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

No Jim cornette thread. Thanks for the offer though.

the lack of strong opinions on Jim Cornette is a feature, not a bug

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jim Cornette has a backbone and is hype as AF so you gotta respect him even if you hate him. IMO.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Jim loves wrestling

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Jim knows a lot of things and was in the room for a ton of wrestling history so you're missing out if you throw an embargo on him for saying stupid poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

90 dollars is cheaper than most gamecube cost right now. mad?

It's less than someone has spent buying me Hillary Clinton avatars.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's less than someone has spent buying me Hillary Clinton avatars.

You buy them for yourself, actually.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nuns with Guns posted:

Laughing now because the latest news post says there's going to be 4 starting vampire clans, a 5th added as DLC later, and a 6th as "unique standalone DLC." Also the conceit is you're an elder vampire who got depowered, and you have a thinblood modern vampire guy in your brain to commentate on poo poo Johnny Silverhand-style.

Nobody is going to be happy with this.

why would you not put the elder vampire in the modern lovely vampire's head. the player is a modern person they don't need a modern vampire to tell them about cars and guns, they need an elder vampire to tell them about tussling with charlemagne and extremely esoteric forms of racism

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Jazerus posted:

why would you not put the elder vampire in the modern lovely vampire's head. the player is a modern person they don't need a modern vampire to tell them about cars and guns, they need an elder vampire to tell them about tussling with charlemagne and extremely esoteric forms of racism

Because The Chinese Room are hacks who got famous from gussying up the 'original' walking simulator and making the worst Amnesia game.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

they made proteus...? bad rear end.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Games for the switch 2 will be $90 and all of those games will be ports of GameCube or Virtual Boy games.

mario ground pounding a wallet and its looney tunes flattened

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

pentyne posted:

Because The Chinese Room are hacks who got famous from gussying up the 'original' walking simulator and making the worst Amnesia game.

Machine for Pigs was so loving bad oh my gently caress I brought an item ten feet away from where they thought I would and I soft locked the game because they were so obsessed with opening and closing doors ooOOOHhhh you can't REMEMBER the layout I loving can you just closed a tiny door it's unbelievable how loving terrible that game is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
baba booey

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Like within the intro the main character was like "daddy please don't kill me" in his own adult main character voice so it's so loving obvious he murdered his kids it's barely even a spoiler for what it's worth it's astonishing how loving terrible that game was god dammit it's been over ten years and I'm still malding

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Danaru posted:

Machine for Pigs was so loving bad oh my gently caress I brought an item ten feet away from where they thought I would and I soft locked the game because they were so obsessed with opening and closing doors ooOOOHhhh you can't REMEMBER the layout I loving can you just closed a tiny door it's unbelievable how loving terrible that game is

Danaru posted:

Like within the intro the main character was like "daddy please don't kill me" in his own adult main character voice so it's so loving obvious he murdered his kids it's barely even a spoiler for what it's worth it's astonishing how loving terrible that game was god dammit it's been over ten years and I'm still malding

Even the name is bad. It sounds like a bad metal album.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Al! posted:

baba booey

The lovely "machine my pig"

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

pentyne posted:

It's not even the "original" Chinese Room studio, the founders fired everyone at some point because Running An Indie Studio Is Hard, sold the shell to Sumo Digital, and eventually left. It's just a name without any prestige attached to it, wrapped around a new studio.

Bloodlines 2 isn't going to be very good, is what I'm trying to say here.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sxEAuozHrk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(Yakuza 6) For whatever reason the cat Leon was refusing to spawn for me for the longest time. I decided at the last minute before a big story mission to check his general area and there he was. All cats saved in Kamurocho. On to Onomichi.