Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

floppyspud posted:

Curse corps are probably not interested in letting you in just because you want a few blues, unless you want to PvP and PVE with them, like actually actually join them.

Look on curses zkill page for active corps; or check through people in local.

i would lie to them, naturally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Toalpaz posted:

i would lie to them, naturally

Isn’t the angel arc just a thing in an interceptor? Doesn’t seem worth it. Just do the arc as quickly as possible.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

floppyspud posted:

Isn’t the angel arc just a thing in an interceptor? Doesn’t seem worth it. Just do the arc as quickly as possible.

The entrance is a pipe of 4-5 systems and I've seen like 2 bubble camps already :weary:

But seriously I could probably legitimately give a small gang pvp null corp 6 months of my life. That's all I've done in low sec and w-space.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Toalpaz posted:

The entrance is a pipe of 4-5 systems and I've seen like 2 bubble camps already :weary:

But seriously I could probably legitimately give a small gang pvp null corp 6 months of my life. That's all I've done in low sec and w-space.

Do that, friends are cool.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

I did the angel epic recently in an assfrig and didn't run into any trouble, it was pretty late at night though

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay, I beat the epic arc. Yes, once you're through the pipe, and playing at 1-3 am, the arc is quick.

I went from -7.5 to 2, so I can probably join space pirate pvevp militia now :toot:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

join geese, gently caress around in stain, honk in local, make people upset by your existence

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Kazinsal posted:

join geese, gently caress around in stain, honk in local, make people upset by your existence

It's not much but it's honest work

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I totally forgot that ccp has a mobile app that will just stop working for weeks / months at a time and they seem totally okay with that. How loving embarrassing.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Sickening posted:

I totally forgot that ccp has a mobile app that will just stop working for weeks / months at a time and they seem totally okay with that. How loving embarrassing.

That plus them killing eve anywhere so fast are really not great signs. There's not a lot of competency at any level in CCP.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Any other game it would be an emergency once it was reported down. At ccp, it’s something they see as a favor to the players base if it’s up at all. Just so comical.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
nice meltdown

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Saw a 6 hour vid in my recommends and logged on to say this game sucks. Cya again in 2 years

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
B2/B3 joining The Imperium. Might need to apologise to Asher

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

What's B2/3?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

BARVE, Blob, SCUM and maybe FI.RE

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

B2/B3 joining The Imperium. Might need to apologise to Asher

I remember you. You were blacklisted for some harmless post in a forum thread.

I'm pretty sure you can just tell them what happened and join with ease. They have been doing a lot of amnesties since. Not degrading ones where people have to apologise. Just individually.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 4, 2023

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I have no loving desire to ever join goons again, I'm happy where I am. gently caress off pubbie

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Do as you like. The original ban was not right, anyway.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

yeah, so as soon as Asher apologises to me and everyone else that was kicked and gives blanket, no strings amnesties, then we can talk. Until then, go away

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

not going to nearly be as hostile about it but yeah, absent a blanket amnesty for Deltas I would never go begging for one.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
It's not worth bending the knee, just join goosefleet, make c5 isk, fight in marauders or whatever you wormhole people do and enjoy your time away from this mess

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i threw brave out of querious with delta sqad just for delta sqad to whisper in braves ear to join imperium and move into querious

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Why would delta do this?

Also in goosefleet we have stain and honestly, stain is loving awesome. It's the dumbest place in eve.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Why would delta do this?

Also in goosefleet we have stain and honestly, stain is loving awesome. It's the dumbest place in eve.

yeah stainrus gets mad when my guys tell them that if they don't like us running missions in stain to just shoot us since we're not blue - it's peak comedy

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.
Anyone in brave or any other B3 alliance that joins the Imperium that has a GSF services ban just.... has a services ban. It's not like they'll pitch a fit and make the alliance/corp remove the guy. You just won't be able to get on the forums/mumble/jabber which you probably don't want to do anyway.

So :shrug: doesn't really impact anything unless you want it to.

INIT and Bastion regularly kept people on that GSF had banned from services. It's not an issue.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

it's pretty easy actually: everyone that was kicked last summer has their services ban rescinded, because we were right. I mean, if you want to prove that GSF has actually moved on, it's the lowest effort move to make. Barely any of us want to come back, but it's the principle that counts here. And no, we won't be crawling to Asher to ask for it. Make it happen. Prove you've changed. Proved you've moved into the 21st Century with the rest of us. It ain't that hard

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

andromache posted:

INIT and Bastion regularly kept people on that GSF had banned from services. It's not an issue.

I've made a point to actively restrict people we kicked and blacklisted from docking in our structures if they joined INIT or BASTN :v:

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

it's pretty easy actually: everyone that was kicked last summer has their services ban rescinded, because we were right. I mean, if you want to prove that GSF has actually moved on, it's the lowest effort move to make. Barely any of us want to come back, but it's the principle that counts here. And no, we won't be crawling to Asher to ask for it. Make it happen. Prove you've changed. Proved you've moved into the 21st Century with the rest of us. It ain't that hard

You make it sound so simple.

But won't someone think about the poor karmafleet edgelords

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I mean, it should be because it's been proven that we were right all along but alas

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The difference between the zealot in eve and the zealot in darktide is that the zealot in darktide is red

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Do not remove me from the blacklist

In fact, add me again

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

psilocybin laden posted:

It's not worth bending the knee, just join goosefleet, make c5 isk, fight in marauders or whatever you wormhole people do and enjoy your time away from this mess

Is it worth bending the knee so I can evacuate my carrier from 1DQ and then join Goosefleet? lol

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Helpimscared posted:

Is it worth bending the knee so I can evacuate my carrier from 1DQ and then join Goosefleet? lol

Just asset safety it to Irmalin. I was able to easily move my poo poo out of Irmalin with some buddies offering their cyno alts to provide a path.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Got done watching the doco and was bitterly disappointed there was no coverage of Goon Libertopia and how it failed in record time because goons being run by a guy actively taking part in the Free State Project was hilariously dumb. That it pre-dated BioShock made it better.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Helpimscared posted:

absolutely not carriers are so loving bad right now

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

40 lbs to freedom posted:

absolutely not carriers are so loving bad right now

theyre not but their use case is narrower than in the past, and that use case (have a blob of them that can sit on a static objective) is unlikely to come up in goosefleet

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah like you *could* carrier rat in Stain but being not sovnull means we can’t drop a supercap umbrella on you when you inevitably get tackled by a blops roam

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I've just used it as a suitcase essentially, when I last played anyway. The 6hr down the rabbit hole video made me miss playing, we'll see if I actually decide to stop winning the game again. Never spent much time in wormholes and I'm curious to give it a go... maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

:five: