Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

coronaball posted:

The reverse jinx posts will continue until my players start performing in the first half.

Mostert starting to catch up in Frankfurt.

Oof, near fumble just as I'm writing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ban all European games IMO. At least my opponent had Mahomes and Rashee Rice who also underperformed to go with my awful Kelce outing.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is the sell highish window still open for Mostert after that game?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
It's the bye and then Achane is back, so if you can find a sucker... He still got a TD and 86 yds, so if all they check is the stat line.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Sorry everyone. I forgot to announce that I benched Rhamondre Stevenson so everyone else knew to play him.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

coronaball posted:

The sell high window on Mostert was mostly closed last week, and now that fucker is shut, latched, and the shades are drawn.

I guess? He ended up with a really solid stat line through a rough game. I’ll take that. I was never going to sell though.

e: oh yeah I thought your post was post-game

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Lamar over Stroud gonna lose me the week easily.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Bijan officially in unstartable/bench if you have a remotely better option territory.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
TOUCHDOWN VIKINS

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
CMC, Amon St Brown and LaPorta on bye for me

Taysom Hill, Jahan Dotson, and Jerome Ford filled in nicely

loving fantasy

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Announcer: Keaton Mitchell is going to be a red hot waiver wire add this week.

I picked him up September 27th and have been patiently waiting ever since

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

This performance out of Stroud has me thinking of playing him over Goff next week 🤔

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

My one good decision this year was drafting CJ Stroud in the 16th round of my 2QB keeper league.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

This performance out of Stroud has me thinking of playing him over Goff next week 🤔

I’m slamming Stroud over Lamar going forward. Done with Lamar being projected a Top 5 QB every week and putting up 10.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Tank Dell pulling me through this week.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

gently caress. Some weeks your whole team just stinks it up. I’m going to underperform by like 40 points.

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Well , glad I picked up Stroud, the Cleveland D(how they were available is beyond me), and Taysom Hill to cover for Kittle/Purdy this week.

One of those weeks where like my whole opponents team still has to play though, so I’m just waiting for something stupid from Diggs/Burrow.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
So far flexing Downs over Rhamondre or Meyers has not been good.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Man I was really hoping Davante would bounce back at least a little bit this week but uh... Is he even on the field?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Inspector 34 posted:

Man I was really hoping Davante would bounce back at least a little bit this week but uh... Is he even on the field?

Yes but Tommy “-9 yards” Devito is on the other side

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Man this is my luckiest week I’ve ever had

• Stroud popped tf off
• Taysom did Taysom poo poo
• Kamara didn’t do as good as he normally does, but Hill made up for it
• Meyers and Jacobs got me an additional 32pts so far
E: • LV DEF has 17pts rn lol

Which all makes up for Flowers and Waddle putting up 1.6 and 6.9 respectively

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 6, 2023

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Stroud gave me so much hope this morning but even those 59pts aren't enough to make up for DJ Moore and Davante Adams doing basically nothing while Kelce had himself a bad day.

Probably going to win in the other league I have Stroud starting in though so at least there's that.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Smart:

Starting Rachaad White and Gus Bus over Pollard and Bijan.

Not smart:

Still putting Bijan in my flex.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Yeah same. Somehow the raiders have 30 points and Adams has like 4 catches for 2 yards :smith:

Also I did not have getting body bagged by Rachaad White and Cade Otton for a combined 50 points on my bingo card today

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 6, 2023

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I finally got tired of Mattison's poo poo and benched him, so naturally he scores a TD for the first time since week 5 :mad:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

the Colts D has maybe the softest fantasy schedule I have ever seen in my life and as a bonus they actually seem GOOD. Hard buy if they're available in your league

Witness me

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Poque posted:

Witness me

:stare:

I wish any of my Pollard trade offers had been accepted before this game. Literally should have started Jaylen Warren or Allgeir over this turd

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Am I crazy for thinking Carr might be better than Lawrence for fantasy for the rest of the season...? The Saints schedule seems way more favorable

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ferroque posted:

Am I crazy for thinking Carr might be better than Lawrence for fantasy for the rest of the season...? The Saints schedule seems way more favorable

Looking at the two side by side, Carr is more consistent, and he has Hill and Kamara to checkdown to which helps with that, but you miss out on the variability of longer plays unless Olave or the other guy and him sync up real soon

Idk, it’s not crazy, but it’s not the riskiest thing to try either

* this is based wholly on ½ ppr scoring yahoo showed me for the two, and I also don’t super know what I’m talking about

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I just traded for Dak because I was tired of Lawrence having a very low ceiling. Looks good so far but of course I gave up Mattison for Dak and he has his second good game of the year :shepface:

Braincloud
Sep 28, 2004

I forgot...how BIG...
Carr’s consistency led to me starting him over Stroud today :bang:

Nothing like leaving 40 points on my bench.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Braincloud posted:

Carr’s consistency led to me starting him over Stroud today :bang:

Nothing like leaving 40 points on my bench.

Yeah I would have handily put away my opponent this week. Now I have to sit here and watch his guys eat away at my lead going into tomorrow night with his Ekeler vs my Chargers D.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I have Josh Palmer on my bench usually. Now he's on IR. Should I just drop him for Quentin Johnson before the game tomorrow?

My IR slot is already full. I also have Waller now on IR taking up from. Luckily I grabbed Kincaid the other week. He's been putting up numbers on the bench. Glad to see he's pulling in tons of catches again tonight. Almost tempted to drop Waller especially now with Danny Dimes out.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Welp, this team where I picked Bijan first and Devante Adams second looks pretty hosed.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Freezer posted:

Welp, this team where I picked Bijan first and Devante Adams second looks pretty hosed.

Hello, I went JJ, Bijan, Pollard. Welcome to the "gonna turn it around any week club."

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Yeah I would have handily put away my opponent this week. Now I have to sit here and watch his guys eat away at my lead going into tomorrow night with his Ekeler vs my Chargers D.

I don’t know how it happened but I was up 27 with my opponent having Gabe Davis, Chase, and McPherson tonight. Figured my matchup was over and I could chill but they combined for a whopping 11 points somehow.

I now have to hope the Chargers D help me hold my 16-point lead over Ekeler.

Fantasy gods give me strength.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

KingKapalone posted:

I have Josh Palmer on my bench usually. Now he's on IR. Should I just drop him for Quentin Johnson before the game tomorrow?

My IR slot is already full. I also have Waller now on IR taking up from. Luckily I grabbed Kincaid the other week. He's been putting up numbers on the bench. Glad to see he's pulling in tons of catches again tonight. Almost tempted to drop Waller especially now with Danny Dimes out.

Assuming this is a normal size league I don't think Waller or Palmer are must holds by any means. If there are guys you want on waivers I would have no qualms dropping both of them. Especially Waller, seems almost a given that Kincaid outscores him ROS.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone dropping Bass?

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Any good TE pickups out there? Pretty sure Goedert broke his forearm. I'd grab Musgrave but I traded him and Stafford for Goedert!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
This week on "Are You Smarter Than A Fantasy Expert" we are looking at QBs

Rankings are fantasypros ECR - consensus of "most accurate experts with most recent updates." Jaren Hall got injured in the 1st quarter, paving the way for Josh Dobbs to carve up the Falcons and have a top 5 finish.

The delightful implication is that ECR miraculously nailed the Jaren Hall ranking (25th pregame rank and 25th by fantasy points) but were in the wrong solar system for dobbs (30th pregame rank and 4th by fantasy points). Even in the smallest positional pool with the smallest variance and most favorable conditions for accurate forecasts, expert predictions are still no better than random chance

"But FCS! This isnt fair, obviously nobody started Josh Dobbs!" Well reader, I will have you know that the reason I made this post was entirely to swag - I started Josh Dobbs because I was on vacation and set my lineups early in the week so didnt know Jaren Hall was starting I am a fantasy god

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Nov 6, 2023