Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

I do hope they remember to use the Petro Canada Winter Fuel Blend with Tactrol to handle the cold Las Vegas nights.

they should switch to Jet A it doesn't cloud up till a lower temp. like -40 C or something that should be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I played years of Need for Speed Underground 1 and I can confidently say that everyone will have plenty of grip but Max will still win and the race won't disrupt my sleep schedule.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

I love formula 1 and I like watching it when I can then posting about it with my posting pals

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

tony is legit crying righ tnow and upset that max might call in a radio message that says the tires are taking too long to warm up

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

EngineerJoe posted:

I do hope they remember to use the Petro Canada Winter Fuel Blend with Tactrol to handle the cold Las Vegas nights.

Why the gently caress would you go to petrocanada when you get 3 cents a litre off at shell when you scan your bcaa card?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I hope a hotel gets damaged but without people being injured

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

tony why hte hell does your milk come in a bag and how much doy ou love your boy stroll

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

wicka posted:

Hi Tony how are you doing

Wow I guess I’ll just go gently caress myself

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

wicka posted:

You’re a good person and shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ethanol posted:

tony why hte hell does your milk come in a bag and how much doy ou love your boy stroll

I've never seen milk in a bag in my life hth

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Hi Wicka,

I am well thanks. how are you? apologies for the delayed response.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i foudn this alberta canada gif of tony racing with khablam as race engineer

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ethanol posted:

thats not even approaching the stupidest thing I've done while racing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

tony quidtana posted:

Hi Wicka,

I am well thanks. how are you? apologies for the delayed response.

Vibing

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Awful lot of posting going on here, what's up? Oh I know, it's race week in an extremely good motor racing series where almost all the top machines are Italian and the championship is wide open going into the last few races and the leader is an Italian with an Italian engine in an Italian team. Glad you guys are all following the good racing series, MotoGP, and not the bad one, Formula One.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

tony quidtana posted:

lmao that I'm the abrasive fuckhead for being brave enough to speak truth to power against the idiot goons who suddenly think they're racing tire experts because they've watched 2.5 seasons of drive to survive and wiki-read about all season passenger car tires. just lol.

Checo WDC
2024 :mexico:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ethanol posted:

These fassbender movies are just getting better

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Awful lot of posting going on here, what's up? Oh I know, it's race week in an extremely good motor racing series where almost all the top machines are Italian and the championship is wide open going into the last few races and the leader is an Italian with an Italian engine in an Italian team. Glad you guys are all following the good racing series, MotoGP, and not the bad one, Formula One.

Here's a handy conversion chart for your favourite F1 driver

pre:
The guy who if he didn’t have bad luck he'd have none										Charles LeClerc | Miguel Oliveira
The "wow this old guy still has it" guy		                                                                                Fernando Alonso	| Aliex Espargaro
The "what is he doing here?" guy										                Lance Stroll |	Maverick Vinales
The fun-loving Aussie who everyone likes but is slowly sliding down the grid towards permanent backmarker status                Daniel Ricciardo | Jack Miller
The guy who wins every race and everybody hates										        Max Verstappen |trick question, everyone is cool and good
The perennial bridesmaid                                                                                                        Lando Norris | Johann Zarco
The "I'm in the top team but scoring about 1/10th the points of my teammate" guy                                                Sergio Perez | Enea Bastianini
The "my race has been good so far but watch this move" guy                                                                      George Russell | Brad Binder

ROFLBOT fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 8, 2023

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
There are no less than Two (2) guys named Fabio in MotoGP

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Really freaking upset these temperatures might force teams to try different things and strategize instead of just assuming Max wins by 30s every weekend. And a new track? Night race in city? Freaking yucko.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

what makes motogp so good? thats not sarcastic its genuine i never seen it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The Italians that are involved are trying to win, rather than trying to do the funniest thing you've ever seen

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think the F1 tyres will be just fine if the drivers melt down as hard as some of the posters ITT. The last couple of pages have kept me warm 🥵

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I really want the race to suck because it might mean someone other than max will win

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

What bad race this season wasn't won by Max?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

What bad race this season wasn't won by Max?

Baku

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zedd posted:

Checo WDC
2024 :mexico:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

And I stand by this. :colbert: A person you like can win while the actual race is meh.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Nov 8, 2023

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

tony quidtana posted:

I won the historic class of the Alberta or Western Canada TSD Rally championship (I can't remember which one and I can't be assed to find the trophy for that) buddy.

lmao that no one pounced on this

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
after much consideration i have concluded that i dont care what the tires will do this weekend

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rhopunzel posted:

after much consideration i have concluded that i dont care what the tires will do this weekend

do you care what the tyres will do though

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I think I'd rather have cast iron chat more than tyre chat

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Aphex- posted:

I think I'd rather have cast iron chat more than tyre chat

my wife said to me the other evening that we should get a rice cooker. so i said, "a zojirushi?" and she responded with, "a what? ...yeah"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

my wife said to me the other evening that we should get a rice cooker. so i said, "a zojirushi?" and she responded with, "a what? ...yeah"

Oh dear, has she already found a divorce lawyer?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Can you hack the cookers to play other tunes. I love the little jaunty ditty I hear when rice is done but maybe there are some new songs I haven't heard in a while, like the hymne monegasque?

nerox
May 20, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

Can you hack the cookers to play other tunes. I love the little jaunty ditty I hear when rice is done but maybe there are some new songs I haven't heard in a while, like the hymne monegasque?

You want your rice cooker to play the F1 theme song don't you.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
cursed rice cooker that plays the dutch and austrian national anthems

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

nerox posted:

You want your rice cooker to play the F1 theme song don't you.
Yes, that sounds funny.

the milk machine posted:

cursed rice cooker that plays the dutch and austrian national anthems
Those are the closing Credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Phone posted:

lmao that no one pounced on this

Post your iracing trophies then dweeb.