Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Oh dang, oh man, gonna cum!

*sonic_rings.wav*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Splicer posted:

Dozens of goons now getting a thousand yard stare as they realise their various jacking locations weren't nearly as stealthy as they thought.

Yeah, your family knew. They always knew.

Nonsense, I always left the tap running while I kept the bathroom occupied, like James Bond :smug:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I just moan, clap and clank whenever I'm alone, they will never know when it's actually part of my me-time.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Grendels Dad posted:

I just moan, clap and clank whenever I'm alone, they will never know when it's actually part of my me-time.
Ah, the ghost maneuver

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Roses are red
A pound's 100 pennies,

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Splicer posted:

The kid was autistic and hated taking showers or otherwise getting wet. He had the day off from school because his mom was taking him and his sister for a checkup. Since he wasn't going to school his mom said he didn't have to shower. Part of the checkup was hydrostatic weighing. He was mad because his mom "bait and switched" him by allowing him to think he was escaping having to shower when she knew he'd get wet anyway.

He knew his sister enjoyed going to the pool. He knew that girls sometimes hold their hair up out of the way of water or hold it up to wash it. He knew that they don't do that while hanging around in the pool. So he decided that you can tell if a girl is enjoying being in water by whether or not they're holding their hair up. The doctor told her not to hold her hair up. Since she was in the water wearing a swimsuit and not holding her hair up, by his reasoning she probably had a good time, making his bad time even more unfair by comparison.

Life has fewer mysteries than people think, sorry.

This is absolute a mystery, you just happen to be an initiate into the lore.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

DACK FAYDEN posted:

wtf my guess all this time has been "he had a belt buckle clinking against a bathroom tile floor"
Depending on the type it could be clinking against itself.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
wait it doesnt sound like you just got the jackpot on a one armed bandit when you cum?

i should probably go talk to a doctor

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I make every attempt to be the loudest I possibly can when I have a orgasms, in order to assert dominance to the weaker ejaculators and ejaculatees in a large radius of wherever I happen to be.

I may not be the good at erotic predilections, but I am certainly confident and annoying.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

syntaxfunction posted:

I make every attempt to be the loudest I possibly can when I have a orgasms, in order to assert dominance to the weaker ejaculators and ejaculatees in a large radius of wherever I happen to be.

I may not be the good at erotic predilections, but I am certainly confident and annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0s6LMapnY

Loud and NSFW audio warning

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I have it on good authority you can be as loud as the hell you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxb0Net18A

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 05:37 on Nov 9, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This obviously includes also the pre-dinner drinks and aperitifs. Set the mood, advertise your intentions.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Oh dang, oh man

Now I believe you sound like this when you're doing a sex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5k_arVcqR8

Horns and all.

Inceltown posted:

The r/r thread eventually puzzled it out to be the noise you hear when someone tips a camgirl iirc.

So the boy just lacks imagination :(

Anonymous Zebra posted:

I know you guys are rightfully credulous, but Reddit relationship posts are full of some absolutely wild poo poo from people who have strange ideas that would have been sounded off on and corrected by close friends before the existence of the internet, but which end up getting posted for thousands to read now that Reddit exists. It's how you end up with a woman thinking men have barbs on their dicks and that sex hurts all the way up to her wedding reception. Or how you have a guy asking Reddit whether every family keeps a poop knife over their toilet, etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ-SlTaCFfQ

(LMAO the search autocompleted perfectly at "You don't")

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 14:21 on Nov 8, 2023

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Goddamn people used to be tediously edgy back in 08. I don't remember any of SA's subforums being quite as annoyingly lovely as that though, but it might just be these rose-tinted glasses I'm wearing.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

fartknocker posted:

edit not sure why that saved as a gif

I'm glad I didn't skip ahead to the end. That honestly felt like back when I watched The Sixth Sense for the first time.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Splicer posted:

Ah, the ghost maneuver

This should be a legit thing and be called The Jacob Marley.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04HC1lcn8TM

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

ZixTheYeti posted:

Save that name for one that involves and doing things you're really going to regret later.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

ZixTheYeti posted:

That’s when you choke yourself with chains and when you don’t fully die you get more of gravy than of grave.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I was very disappointed when I went to Iceland, traveled to Husavik (where the Phallalogical Museum was located at the time), and found it was closed for the winter.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Admiralty Flag posted:

I was very disappointed when I went to Iceland, traveled to Husavik (where the Phallalogical Museum was located at the time), and found it was closed for the winter.

The dick museum sucked for you?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Admiralty Flag posted:

it's less impressive in the cold?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Mauser posted:

I’ll say, it disappeared!

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
PYF Funny Pictures: The dick museum sucked

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

This is not a place of honor...

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

When was the museum erect(ed)?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I have that same sign on my door

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Mauser posted:

Getting to be the time of year around here when it's hard not to post this

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dying to find out what place this is though that is apparently mistaken for the Penis Museum often enough that they had to put up a sign.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Grendels Dad posted:

Dying to find out what place this is though that is apparently mistaken for the Penis Museum often enough that they had to put up a sign.

Dick's sporting

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Grendels Dad posted:

Sneed's Seed & Feed

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

There's some office in Vienna (or was; this was a couple decades ago) with a sign like that informing the public that it is not, in fact, Freud's old office-turned-museum ("though some of us may be a little crazy..."). It was on a similarly named street.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
I went to the Penis Museum in Reykjavik one time on an unexpected layover. I don't know if I was just hungover or over-tired, but the jars of severed penises with a clump of pickled guts attached to each didn't seem as fun as I thought and we left after just a little bit. It's pretty small, but they sure did fit a lot of dicks in there.

The museum's founder donated his own dong upon his death which I did get to peep. There's a documentary called The Final Member that covers the museum and this edition.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

If I wanted to see junk that doesn't work anymore I'd look in a mirror.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Let's be honest it's not like it worked before either

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
its mainly for decoration

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait the penis in the penis museum are purely decorative? I know, i'd only visit a penis museum classy enough to just have working dongs in their collection :colbert:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
they should have a hydraulic penis as an education tool about boners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007