Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
"We're gonna need your resume before you visit the prostitute"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Man I'm so glad I stopped loving around with that sort of poo poo and am just gonna try dating for real. Loling at these dudes p hard but not that hard, because it could have easily have been me years out from now. Shim you were right: just get married bro. Find a nice girl and treat her right. On it bro.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

CommieGIR posted:

"We're gonna need your resume before you visit the prostitute"

Keeping notes and multiple deadman switches are how you keep from getting Epstiened. That's just best practices in that profession.

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
If you flip the flop it sure seems tailor made for compromise via blackmail.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
i'd be surprised if it is possible to run a brothel in nova without ending up with that as your clientele

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Natty Ninefingers posted:

Hmmmmmmmm...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Do they offer military discounts?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

If they have an NSN probably not.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Veterans can enjoy one free stack of Red, White and Blueberry pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 11. Prostitution not included.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Eason the Fifth posted:

Veterans can enjoy one free stack of Red, White and Blueberry pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 11. Prostitution not included.
But the pancakes are free, right?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Just the dumbest. Now we gonna have to do even more GTC training on appropriate use.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hey so the clients are ok right? The clients are gonna be ok? They’re just going after the owners?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

CBJSprague24 posted:

This reminded me of when Fort Bragg tweeted something about being a fan of pubic hair on some onlyfans woman's twitter, and she handled the shitshow that followed by offering a military discount and her page blew the gently caress up. :lol:

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Natty Ninefingers posted:

That was were my thoughts went immediately.

Godholio posted:

This reminded me of when Fort Bragg tweeted something about being a fan of pubic hair on some onlyfans woman's twitter, and she handled the shitshow that followed by offering a military discount and her page blew the gently caress up. :lol:

There was an interview with her following that where the questioner basically went "so buying anything super fancy with all that cash?" expecting the answer to be clothes or the like and she basically broke down all the investment steps she was using to diversify her windfall.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Crab Dad posted:

Just the dumbest. Now we gonna have to do even more GTC training on appropriate use.

cyber awareness challenge except Tina keeps popping over the cubicle wall to tell you about various modeling agencies and massage parlors

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

citybeatnik posted:

That was were my thoughts went immediately.

There was an interview with her following that where the questioner basically went "so buying anything super fancy with all that cash?" expecting the answer to be clothes or the like and she basically broke down all the investment steps she was using to diversify her windfall.

One of the funnier early bitcoin episodes was an effort to try and get cammers to use bitcoin and they always ripped the bitcoiners apart with knowledge of business and banking.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Still got that screen shot and it’s a bit more graphic than admiring her pubes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Godholio posted:

The timing of this post is interesting as I came across today the story of a middle school English teacher in Missouri who got fired for being OnlyFans only to pull in 24 years' worth of salary in 1.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

hobbesmaster posted:

One of the funnier early bitcoin episodes was an effort to try and get cammers to use bitcoin and they always ripped the bitcoiners apart with knowledge of business and banking.

Yeah she was pretty upfront with admitting it was a lucky windfall and saying she didn't expect to be able to keep raking in the dosh. I think most cammers and vtubers are drat impressive hustlers.

Does make me curious how the twitter meltdown's impacted that.

CBJSprague24 posted:

The timing of this post is interesting as I came across today the story of a middle school English teacher in Missouri who got fired for being OnlyFans only to pull in 24 years' worth of salary in 1.

I'm not sure whether that's a damning indictment of how lovely teachers are paid or idiots not getting the results they wanted with their attempted slutshaming.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tiny Timbs posted:

Hey so the clients are ok right? The clients are gonna be ok? They’re just going after the owners?

I'm more worried about the trafficked women, actually. But that's what you get with sex work being against the law* I suppose.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
SAG-AFTRA strike is over!

https://twitter.com/BradleyWhitford/status/1722415400426881127?t=aarpnOuSBqYoxlYPmrIrDg&s=19

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Godholio posted:

hahahahhaahahha

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm more worried about the trafficked women, actually. But that's what you get with sex work being against the law* I suppose.

Assuming any of the women were trafficked and aren’t charged with trafficking themselves…

This looks like a real trafficking case though. It’s usually local PDs that do very weird stuff with terms.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Assuming any of the women were trafficked and aren’t charged with trafficking themselves…

This looks like a real trafficking case though. It’s usually local PDs that do very weird stuff with terms.

Funnily some of our local Boston area web media has this as the image from taken down notice on the site:

(Their story is more detailed, but in a somewhat uncomfortable way, focusing more on the prostitution and trafficking part rather than "people in power did something really stupid" angle.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

citybeatnik posted:

Her base won’t relate to that.

Pun intended.

Crab Dad posted:

Still got that screen shot and it’s a bit more graphic than admiring her pubes.

Censored screenshot here from /r/army celebrating the anniversary but still not work safe

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Tiny Timbs posted:

Asking for a, uh, friend.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

There must have been a different incident because I distinctly remember Fort Bragg wanting a noseful of some lady's pubes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kazinsal posted:

There must have been a different incident because I distinctly remember Fort Bragg wanting a noseful of some lady's pubes.

Fort Bragg defended the honor of that lady’s pubes.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Well gently caress me, same incident.

I'm almost disappointed that's the case.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

This is why you lock your computer when you get up to take a piss.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Platystemon posted:

الله أكبر

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Marine Under Investigation After Publishing Memoir About Sexual Relationship with Young Potential Recruit

Omg

E: can we make an exception to the usual rule? This one needs to go and I hope it loving hurts too.

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 9, 2023

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

Marine Under Investigation After Publishing Memoir About Sexual Relationship with Young Potential Recruit

Omg

E: can we make an exception to the usual rule? This one needs to go and I hope it loving hurts too.

God drat. And hot on the heels of a bunch of folks being voluntold to become recruiters? What timing.

quote:

In one of the book excerpts, Champagne wrote that he was "presented with a no-contact order for Cosette and her father" and "was told I was under investigation for sexual harassment and sexual assault."

Kristi Champagne, his ex-wife, and her father, Kersch, said that they filed complaints over the last two years with the Azle Police Department in Texas, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and Champagne's current and former units about what they described as a history of abusive behavior, including sexual assault.

Fuckin' oof.

Arrath fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Nov 9, 2023

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

Omg

lmao he had a loving kickstarter for the book too.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Arrath posted:

God drat. And hot on the heels of a bunch of folks being voluntold to become recruiters? What timing.

Fuckin' oof.

Cool, Texas and the Navy just ignored his ex's complaints of abuse, then gave him access to you women/girls. That part in the article where the dude refers to the victim's body as "a gift" from another recruiter is particularly damning and gross.

:killing:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Platystemon posted:

If I remember right someone asked her what's happening or something like that in the aftermath and she posted a quick video fully clothed of her grabbing and chugging some bragg apple juice.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Mr. Nice! posted:

If I remember right someone asked her what's happening or something like that in the aftermath and she posted a quick video fully clothed of her grabbing and chugging some bragg apple juice.

A funny & successful lady. I wish her well.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

FINALLY!!!!

https://youtu.be/2RWohylGm3c?si=VtzLDbAjZoG87ZWe

Masters of the air trailer

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Biden went to go speak at a UAW plant (and wore a UAW shirt), then a reporter tripped on some stuff off-stage. And so:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1722692987359023109?t=yeGZa9d4njhw6_J3DX-ZSg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Manchin not running for relection next year.

https://twitter.com/Sen_JoeManchin/status/1722698734910210420?s=20