Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

Johnson wasted no time coming for birth control

tbf he may be for birth control if he's able to monitor his daughter's use of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

If we didnt hear about this then that just means that pooky is slacking

:sad:

finally

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

never forget

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Biden sucks but don’t udneeestimate how much people hate trump and the gop

Republicans seem incapable of learning that making elections about how you want to kill all the gays and ban abortions is a losing strategy.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

30-50 feral Georgian toddlers

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ex post facho posted:

remember when obamna let mitch just steal a nomination and then also vot3d to support confirming judge beer and rand gorsuch? good times 👍

wow obamna went back to the senate? how did i not hear about this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it was wrong for obamna to vote to confirm beer kavenaugh to the court

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/oneunderscore__/status/1722669419040514134?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

brain cells don’t grow back nimrods

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

youre brain is damaged forever

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

VideoKid posted:

Republicans seem incapable of learning that making elections about how you want to kill all the gays and ban abortions is a losing strategy.

thats why they call it being anti-woke now

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

youre brain is damaged forever

it’s only damaged if you think so I’m safe

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's nice to see Texan youths doing their part

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That's pronounced "yoots" in Texas

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Abortions and murder babies are inversely proportional.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

even the libs at msdnc admit it :smugdon:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Finally, Alabama won't have to stab people dozens of times only to fail to find a vein and give up for the day.

quote:

The state of Alabama will attempt to put a man to death on January 25, 2024, by nitrogen hypoxia, a method that forces a person to breathe in inert gas until they are dead. It would be a first for the United States.

Smith was meant to be executed by lethal injection last November but intravenous lines needed for the procedure could not be connected to him properly.

According to the Death Penalty Information Center, condemned inmates will now “be put to death by suffocation as they are forced to breathe pure nitrogen gas … which will slowly deprive them of oxygen.”

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who won? “Trump”

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

even the libs at msdnc admit it :smugdon:

humpty dumpty looks like hes ready for his great fall

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Finally, Alabama won't have to stab people dozens of times only to fail to find a vein and give up for the day.

suffocation as we know is the most humane of deaths

mags
May 30, 2008

*pats a large thick pillow in a belt holster* got trusty Ol’ Painless here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
learning that Mike Johnson has no bank accounts????

The Daily Beast reported on Wednesday that Johnson had not disclosed a personal bank account or one of his family members in his seven years in Congress, a trait that’s likely due to a modest, paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle. Experts told The Daily Beast that the lack of disclosure raised questions about his financial health, particularly since Johnson has taken out a mortgage and personal loans.

“He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars between a mortgage, personal loan, and home equity line of credit, so where did that money go?” Jordan Libowitz, the communications director for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told The Daily Beast. “If he truly has no bank account and no assets, it raises questions about his personal financial wellbeing.”

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

Their solution will be to get rid of elections

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I think it's neat that we let our politicians be so openly on-the-take with zero consequences. Really harkens back to the Roman roots of our form of government.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

mags posted:

suffocation as we know is the most humane of deaths

If you've had confined space training, you learn that there are tons of invisible, odorless gasses that kill you without you even realizing you are dying.

It's the presence of CO2 that causes distress.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The News is complaining that Trump was giving them ratings at the debates.
My folks: Why does he need to be there? We know his position on everything.

Narrator: They don't read trump's trooths

gregday
May 23, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

learning that Mike Johnson has no bank accounts????

The Daily Beast reported on Wednesday that Johnson had not disclosed a personal bank account or one of his family members in his seven years in Congress, a trait that’s likely due to a modest, paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle. Experts told The Daily Beast that the lack of disclosure raised questions about his financial health, particularly since Johnson has taken out a mortgage and personal loans.

“He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars between a mortgage, personal loan, and home equity line of credit, so where did that money go?” Jordan Libowitz, the communications director for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told The Daily Beast. “If he truly has no bank account and no assets, it raises questions about his personal financial wellbeing.”

"modest" and "paycheck to paycheck" are antithetical

mags
May 30, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

If you've had confined space training, you learn that there are tons of invisible, odorless gasses that kill you without you even realizing you are dying.

space is a vacuum, 5 pinocchios

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Bethamphetamine posted:

confined spaces terrify me as a result of that training

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Schmoe Cwead posted:

thinking some people here could use this info

so you're saying there's still time *cracks a beer*

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Free Baloogan

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday posted:

"modest" and "paycheck to paycheck" are antithetical

Yeah it's not like this guy is working an actual job and living paycheck to paycheck lol.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://i.imgur.com/W6CrPzo.mp4

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

"we just gotta kill people :shrug:"

-Alabama

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Clever Moniker posted:

Free Baloogan

mags
May 30, 2008

sick

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

drat that is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/discussingfilm/status/1722657402414313517?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

jared letgo