Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Speleothing posted:

Bzzzzzt wrong! The soul enters the body with the first breath, so you'd be looking for a hottie who was born the day he died, not conceived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giulia_Arena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

and even hotter than before!
Debatable tbh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Very excited for 2 days from now

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I still have hope for The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Jabberlock posted:

I still have hoop for The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Very excited for 2 days from now

I went ahead and preemptively replaced my skin with basketballs

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Jabberlock posted:

I still have hope for The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Slam with the best, or Jam like the rest.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
this is sartre right

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
No it's OJ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Suddenly Susan
Oct 21, 2003

America’s Army jumping on the hero shooter trend real late.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'm gonna tap a ptsd three atrocities and a wife beating to THE FORCE MULTIPLIER into play

your turn

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
I'm going to respond with CPTSD to transform your THE FORCE MULTIPLIER into DISGRACED RETIRED SHERIFFS DEPUTY

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

drat that stings

*taps two reddit accounts and cisco certificate to bring THE_C0D3_F/GHT3R into play

* THE_C0D3_F/GHT3R, being well rested, does not come into play tapped

*taps THE_C0D3_F/GHT3R to allow russian hackers a backdoor into the pentagon's pizza hut's coke freestyle machine by plugging their phone into the work computer to charge

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i know that wouldn't be the army at elgin. and i don't care.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
u misspelled eglin

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
gently caress!!!! poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

this poo poo would be perfect in starship troopers, loving tacticool ads for driving a truck full of MREs and being a surgeon. do the scalpels come with laser sights? gently caress this country.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

Intel doesn't sound cool anymore? Ordinance? Airborne? what the gently caress lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dad I'm joining the army to save warfighters with hanzo steel

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Thunder Maker is incredible
THE WAR CRIMER

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

i say swears online posted:

lmao

Intel doesn't sound cool anymore? Ordinance? Airborne? what the gently caress lol

Gotta market to the kids who are into fortnite and cod and stuff

I like to play Ground Breaker and build walls in front of the enemy spawn

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

THUNDER MAKER is a pretty good class but the cd on his ult is too long, it's never up when you need it most

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I respec'd into the C0d3 warrior class since it has the best meta

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If you spec Virus Hunter into the Agent prestige class you can show enemy dots on radar by immunizing the locals

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Bald Stalin posted:

Sorry but I just gotta share this quote from him. It's an amazing example of a 'Leftist' lacking a critical analysis of imperialism, given his recent Pikachu Face re: Bernie's statements on the Palestine genocide

Has Finkelstein ever claimed to be a leftist? What makes you think he is one?
He seems like an honest academic in a field where that's stigmatized. Plenty of right liberals that I know would agree with him 100% if they new the history properly, I don't think being opposed to genocide or whatever makes you a leftist.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I think in American mainstream politics, people that campaign for Bernie generally consider themselves on the Left. I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Q. You’ve been canvassing for Bernie Sanders. Tell us why you’re so excited.

quote:

I’ve witnessed three great social movements in my lifetime, the Civil Rights Movement, the Antiwar Movement and this is the third. Bernie’s campaign took the Occupy movement, which was localized, and he elevated it to the national level. I don’t know what will come next. I doubt anyone knows. But it’s exhilarating to be part of it.

If you asked me one year ago whether young people would come out in these numbers, I would have laughed. My impression was that they were hooked on internet chatter and antidepressants. But the young folks in the campaign are so serious, so intelligent; they remind me of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) folks from the early 1960s. I went on a bus ride to Massachusetts to campaign for Bernie. I was one of five in the alte kaker brigade. The rest were young people. It struck me that on the way home, there were no drugs, no one smoking marijuana, no alcohol. We got home at midnight or 1 am. It was a kind of moral austerity. Like, this is serious stuff, we’re not going to diminish it.

Contrasting this to his recent surprise and criticism of Bernies vocal support of imperialism and zionism, I'm just surprised a political science professor that quotes Trotsky seems to have missed the well documented analysis of social fascists and the failures of social democracy re: imperialism

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Sure

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Bald Stalin posted:

I think in American mainstream politics, people that campaign for Bernie generally consider themselves on the Left. I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Q. You’ve been canvassing for Bernie Sanders. Tell us why you’re so excited.

Contrasting this to his recent surprise and criticism of Bernies vocal support of imperialism and zionism, I'm just surprised a political science professor that quotes Trotsky seems to have missed the well documented analysis of social fascists and the failures of social democracy re: imperialism

Sorry that the guy whose entire life and career has been defined by the holocaust and savagery of the Israeli state wasn't cynical enough for you eight years ago. Look at this moron, willing to lend support to the one glimmer of hope in a lifetime of darkness, what a buffoon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

2 meat books, lazy. change one to cum imo

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
cum is stored in the meat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

If you spec Virus Hunter into the Agent prestige class you can show enemy dots on radar by immunizing the locals

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Hunger for knowledge :cmon: