Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The Silver Surfer Werewolf deck I’ve been rolling is some of the most fun I’ve had with the game in awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

Adding to this, Sera Control feels very good right now. New Mobius fits fine in her list, and you're free to run basically whatever suite of 3-4 tech cards fit best against the decks you're seeing.

This game used to contain a 12-power Venom and a 26-power Venom.

Loving Sera Control in this meta.

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

In corporate R'lyeh, Cthulhu works you.

Fun Shoe

Wafflecop posted:

Thanks to everyone who said Doom - I meant to include him in my list but forgot. But Doom over Absorbing Man really? I've got Ultron already, similar vibe with him

it's always doom. pretty sure he's one of my most played cards, even when he got dinged earlier (and then reverted).

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

DeepDickPizza posted:

The Silver Surfer Werewolf deck I’ve been rolling is some of the most fun I’ve had with the game in awhile.

Yeah wwbn made my Surfer deck much more enjoyable. Burned 3 caches and got the two spider variants but it was worth it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I bought Marvel and then kinda fell off the wagon.. I haven't played in a few days, had a lot of poo poo going on and just haven't had the drive. The question is.. should I even come back? Or use this as my escape.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

New Leaf posted:

I bought Marvel and then kinda fell off the wagon.. I haven't played in a few days, had a lot of poo poo going on and just haven't had the drive. The question is.. should I even come back? Or use this as my escape.

The answer is in your heart OP

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Maneck posted:

Can anyone help me out here with why I lost this game?

It looks like my Superskrull only copied Ms. Marvel's power? Not the Onslaught and Mystique-Onslaught'd.

If I'm seeing correctly, Ms. Marvel's power did not activate in the left lane. Mobius M. Mobius and Sif both cost 3.

Darke GBF fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 10, 2023

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
That wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome of the game. Instead, I learned something non-intuitive about the way Superskrull interacts with Onslaught.

rngd in the womb
Oct 13, 2009

Yam Slacker
Got infinite with Inshenaut. I had Leech in this at first but I wasn't facing enough WbN and Loki to make him worth the slot, so I swapped him out for Nebula. That ended up making the deck much more smooth overall. Shocker is surprisingly decent, although not always useful.

# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nebula
# (1) Misty Knight
# (2) Armor
# (2) Shocker
# (3) Magik
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Cyclops
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (6) She-Hulk
# (6) Hulk
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1hZ2lrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDeWNsb3BzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIaWdoRXZvbHV0aW9uYXJ5In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIdWxrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJbmZpbmF1dCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWlzdHlLbmlnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNoZUh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvc21vIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaG9ja2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOZWJ1bGEifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

DeepDickPizza posted:

I'm very curious what this is, but then again I know it will have Nico and I'll be sad.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I'm very curious what this is, but then again I know it will have Nico and I'll be sad.

Nah. It’s a pretty standard Surfer shell. Rogue is a nice tech. Abs Man comes in handy a lot. But you can win even if you don’t pull WWbN early and if you do pull him early, he can get massive

# (1) Nova
# (2) Goose
# (3) Magik
# (3) Rogue
# (3) Silver Surfer
# (3) Crystal
# (3) Killmonger
# (3) Nakia
# (3) Werewolf By Night
# (3) Thor
# (4) Absorbing Man
# (5) Sera
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTm92YSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiR29vc2UifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1hZ2lrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaWx2ZXJTdXJmZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlJvZ3VlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDcnlzdGFsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLaWxsbW9uZ2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOYWtpYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2VyZXdvbGZCeU5pZ2h0In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJUaG9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBYnNvcmJpbmdNYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNlcmEifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

No Brood?

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

Quackles posted:

No Brood?

Brood and Werewolf don't really play well together.

In other news, people really don't know how to play around Echo.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
I'm seeing a lot of Echo as tech against Ms Marvel and I tell you, it's helping my Shuri/Sauron out a lot.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

victorious posted:

I'm seeing a lot of Echo as tech against Ms Marvel and I tell you, it's helping my Shuri/Sauron out a lot.
Yes this week is the most I have ever seen Echo. Most of the other times it's been from like Shanna pulling her out randomly

However, I think this deck helps at least against Enchantress if you are playing Ms Marvel

1 Nebula
1 Korg
2 Invisible Woman
2 Zabu
3 Mr Fantastic
3 Cosmo
3 Rockslide
4 Darkhawk
4 Super Skrull
4 Ms Marvel
4 Iron Lad
6 Onslaught

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Jedit posted:

O1 adds 1 copy to the Marvel and to O2 and O3. O2 adds 2 copies times 2 to the Marvel and to O3, so they're both now x6 abilities. Then O3 adds six copies of each of the six abilities on Marvel, for a total of 42.

I asked even though I knew the answer from fuckin around in bar sinister day with onslaughts and blue marvel. It's x18. But why though?

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Nov 11, 2023

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

rngd in the womb posted:

Got infinite with Inshenaut. I had Leech in this at first but I wasn't facing enough WbN and Loki to make him worth the slot, so I swapped him out for Nebula. That ended up making the deck much more smooth overall. Shocker is surprisingly decent, although not always useful.

# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nebula
# (1) Misty Knight
# (2) Armor
# (2) Shocker
# (3) Magik
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Cyclops
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (6) She-Hulk
# (6) Hulk
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1hZ2lrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDeWNsb3BzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIaWdoRXZvbHV0aW9uYXJ5In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIdWxrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJbmZpbmF1dCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWlzdHlLbmlnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNoZUh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvc21vIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaG9ja2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOZWJ1bGEifV19
#

95 with this, it's a blast to play and the retreats are pretty obvious (usually no magik/1 drops)

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

victorious posted:

I've seen her played quite a lot as well, in the middle location on turn 1 or 2. Obviously it's annoying that you can't play Ms. Marvel in the middle, but it would be much more annoying if they played it on turn 4. (If they have priority obviously.)

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Win with Spectrum, eh? Well, if you insist....

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

For Spectrum/CM I was playing Thanos Ongoing

1 Ant-Man
2 Armor
2 Elsa
2 Jeff
2 Luke Cage
3 Cosmo
4 Captain Marvel (you can swap her out for another ongoing)
4 Iron Lad
5 Blue Marvel
5 Prof X
6 Spectrum
6 Thanos

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Hit infinite with InSheNaut haha yay

Now I can play the game

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I will say, this meta feels pretty dang good. There's like 10 different decks that're Infinite viable.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Also I saw Mobius like twice ever on my climb and he was in decks I expected him to be in (sera surfer)

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Wow, people like the meta at the same time I spontaneously decide to stop giving a poo poo about the game? What the gently caress? I was coming here to say goodbye and finally uninstall but now I'm tempted to log back in..

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Don't do it! You're almost free!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I asked even though I knew the answer from fuckin around in bar sinister day with onslaughts and blue marvel. It's x18. But why though?

Hmmm. That's not how I am given to understand it as working. But 18 is 2x3x3, so it looks like Onslaught's effect can itself only be affected by one other Onslaught.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Nikumatic posted:

Don't do it! You're almost free!

I did it. Uninstalled. Farewell, Snappers!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Galactus claims another victim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I vote we all PM him Kamala emotes

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Skippy McPants posted:

I will say, this meta feels pretty dang good. There's like 10 different decks that're Infinite viable.

Is there a list somewhere? Wanna mix it up

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
Yesss the only good chibi, JEFF in my store today, clicked that 1200 gold buy faster than lightning baby

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Yesss the only good chibi, JEFF in my store today, clicked that 1200 gold buy faster than lightning baby

Chibi Jeff! is good because it's not actually a chibi card, but a Rian Gonzalez card instead.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Ms Marvel in C5 is fairly nutty if you manage to DoomWave, surprise em with a turn 6 Silk/Lizard too

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

So I revisited my dumb C4 deck, because it was the only one I had on hand that already has Captain Marvel slotted into it, and adding Nico and Snowguard... well, I still wouldn't call the deck good exactly, but they've made it a lot more fun to mess around with, and it still has that sheer "what the gently caress is going on" energy that occasionally leads to very funny retreats when the opponent can't figure out my gameplan.

The list, if you're curious:

# (1) Human Torch
# (1) Nico Minoru
# (1) Quinjet
# (1) Snowguard
# (2) Cloak
# (3) Cerebro
# (3) Mystique
# (3) Kingpin
# (4) Captain Marvel
# (4) Ka-Zar
# (4) Moon Girl
# (5) Sera

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Any half decent decks with all the weekend mission cards in it?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

bowmore posted:

I already had Spectrum in my Thanos Ongoing deck so I tossed Carol in there. I don't have Kamala but she'd be good there as well probably

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

bowmore posted:

I got the first 4 wins by sliding the 3 cards into good stuff thanos and then the last 4 ms marvel wins slipping her in as 12th card in Hela tribunal.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cheers! Any excuse to play some Thanos

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Is there a list somewhere? Wanna mix it up

Alexander Coccia has a list up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLMIUT6uac

You can also browse Untapped GG, but their data is harder to sift through.

Oh, and there's Jeff's most recent video, but I think he's fallen into some kinda bias singularity and can only see Prison Decks. Not that Prison Decks are bad in this meta, but they're not the only good decks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprny0SoDm4

Edit: I do agree with Jeff that Alioth and Prof X suck, and I'd love to see them both nerfed. They are just terminally unfun to play against.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Skippy McPants posted:

Alexander Coccia has a list up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLMIUT6uac

You can also browse Untapped GG, but their data is harder to sift through.

Oh, and there's Jeff's most recent video, but I think he's fallen into some kinda bias singularity and can only see Prison Decks. Not that Prison Decks are bad in this meta, but they're not the only good decks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprny0SoDm4

Edit: I do agree with Jeff that Alioth and Prof X suck, and I'd love to see them both nerfed. They are just terminally unfun to play against.

Thank you for this this is super interesting

Very annoyed that I missed out on getting werewolf now though , seems like it’s currently one of the best cards in the game

Edit: something hilarious, I realized, as after nerfing galactus people figured out a way to replicate its effects by locking out parts of the board

THE AWESOME GHOST fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Nov 12, 2023