Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

this old lady I took this creepshot of does not look happy to be in this taqueria at all

Mi yerno es estúpido.

yerno - son in law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Aino Minako posted:

this came up in my featured photos today:

GOD drat IT TECH BROS
MAKE AI BETTER SO I CAN TRUMP-O-VISION ALL MOVIES!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/clickhole/status/1722735819725963720?s=46

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

GOD drat IT TECH BROS
MAKE AI BETTER SO I CAN TRUMP-O-VISION ALL MOVIES!

:chloe:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Good Citizen posted:

maybe dont take creepshots of random old ladies and post them to the forums

don't creep shame on Veterans Day of all days.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

trump up the jam
trump it up
trump it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Good Citizen posted:

maybe dont take creepshots of random old ladies and post them to the forums

too late i already have her assassination coordinates

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lol, Doug Burgum is ND's sitting governor, and he's coming in 3rd in his own state.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

piss guzzler 420 posted:

hmm this guy’s kitchen looks pretty nice

had it coming

he shouldn't have that high-output stove without a serious and large vent over it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

oh the piracy is good today

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/spahn711/status/1723044423552881022?s=46

Iceland gonna go boom

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Doug :burger:um

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Thinkin' and postin' about our boy again

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Taco Duck posted:

Thinkin' and postin' about our boy again

always in my thoughts. blessings!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Probably fine. I bought donuts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wow, good thing we didn't trade PWERTO RICO for it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
just remembered the new nathan fielder show premieres today

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

hope that peen museum is safe

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wow, good thing we didn't trade PWERTO RICO for it

that was greenland smh

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

more like fireland

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A Florida lawmaker accused of creating a sexualized work environment and sexually harassing two male staffers was cleared in a House investigation. That’s the second time this year the Florida House of Representatives found no merit to accusations against Florida Rep. Fabian Basabe, a Republican.

Two former employees, legislative aide Nicholas Frevola and former intern Jacob Cutbirth, accused Basabe of perpetually demanding they have sex with him.

The aide said Basabe, at a party the day of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ second inauguration, had challenged Frevola about whether he was sleeping with a female lobbyist, in the woman’s presence. When both Frevlola and the woman said no, Basabe said “Oh, so you’re cheating” and slapped the aide, according to his lawsuit.

The second investigation was prompted by further allegations from Frevola, including that Basabe at a school Career Day event grabbed his buttocks and said “I want ALL of that butt!” per the ongoing lawsuit. Separately, Cutbirth said that after driving an intoxicated Basabe to a hotel, the lawmaker tried to kiss the intern and entice him to his room for sex. Cutbirth declined, he said in the lawsuit.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

that was greenland smh

lol forever that he thought this was a thing that could actually happen and then we he got told no he got all pissy and refused to meet the king of Denmark over it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

A Florida lawmaker accused of creating a sexualized work environment and sexually harassing two male staffers was cleared in a House investigation. That’s the second time this year the Florida House of Representatives found no merit to accusations against Florida Rep. Fabian Basabe, a Republican.

Two former employees, legislative aide Nicholas Frevola and former intern Jacob Cutbirth, accused Basabe of perpetually demanding they have sex with him.

The aide said Basabe, at a party the day of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ second inauguration, had challenged Frevola about whether he was sleeping with a female lobbyist, in the woman’s presence. When both Frevlola and the woman said no, Basabe said “Oh, so you’re cheating” and slapped the aide, according to his lawsuit.

The second investigation was prompted by further allegations from Frevola, including that Basabe at a school Career Day event grabbed his buttocks and said “I want ALL of that butt!” per the ongoing lawsuit. Separately, Cutbirth said that after driving an intoxicated Basabe to a hotel, the lawmaker tried to kiss the intern and entice him to his room for sex. Cutbirth declined, he said in the lawsuit.

sorry, thats rudy's butt

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is bjork okay

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ok

https://twitter.com/caitlinzemma/status/1722334161355080183

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Rubellavator posted:

is bjork okay

she's björkay yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

VideoKid posted:

does this mean I can beat anyone to death with a hammer if I believe it’s justified?

hammers are communist use an american weapon

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Thank you very much for making this post

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Real Mean Queen posted:

Thank you very much for making this post

new fincher 2day as well

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
so im in el paso for a thing and i drove in last night as the sun was going down

i got on an interstate to get to my destination and as i was driving i was like ''drat thats a big airport fence'' and its like no, bitch -- that's trumps border wall

its as ugly and hateful and useless as america

anyway then i went to a migrant shelter and got orientated cos im gonna start doin some overnights this winter

gently caress you america

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
wait what happened to iceland?

we had a 5ish a few days ago and i slept right through it (bodes well for the rapture imo)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

we are ruled by the absolute stupidest people to exist

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

sinnesloeschen posted:

so im in el paso for a thing and i drove in last night as the sun was going down

i got on an interstate to get to my destination and as i was driving i was like ''drat thats a big airport fence'' and its like no, bitch -- that's trumps border wall

its as ugly and hateful and useless as america

anyway then i went to a migrant shelter and got orientated cos im gonna start doin some overnights this winter

gently caress you america

they just stacked shipping containers in AZ

they are now tearing them down and trying to sell them lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DrPossum posted:

hammers are communist use an american weapon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is right that Israel sucks at PR, why he's dumb is because he doesn't know they don't need good PR.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

magiccarpet posted:

new fincher 2day as well

aww sweet, it stars Michael Fassbender too, should be decent at the very least

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

we are ruled by the absolute stupidest people to exist

one of the great parts about growing up is figuring out that the adults are in fact dumb as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

it looks more like a normal TV show than his usual style? could be good