Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Vrabel presser at one central. What are we thinking, going back to tannehill, sticking with Levis, or some horseshit nonanswer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Vrabel presser at one central. What are we thinking, going back to tannehill, sticking with Levis, or some horseshit nonanswer.

Lol #3 of course

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1721965763538399432

JEANS

JEANS

JEANS

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Vrabel: Will is the starter

Surprised but happy!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big jeff

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eagerly awaiting the QB School analysis of Stroud this week.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Finally free

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Gonna make things real awkward if Levis gets injured lol. Maybe they go to tank commander Malik lol

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Kirios posted:

Eagerly awaiting the QB School analysis of Stroud this week.

I believe it's 2 hours long and patreon only. My Texans fan friend and I talk about them every week, and he joined the Patreon just to watch it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Soul Glo posted:

Vrabel: Will is the starter

Surprised but happy!

Vrabel had to know he'd lose the fan base if he trotted ole broken rear end tannehill out

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Pimpcasso posted:

Vrabel had to know he'd lose the fan base if he trotted ole broken rear end tannehill out

Im not sure he gives one poo poo about what the fans want. Dudes got nine games to develop his 2024 QB1 when they’ll have better than their current 9% chance to make the playoffs.

Whatever the reason, I’m excited to watch a mediocre to bad team.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

EvilBeard posted:

I believe it's 2 hours long and patreon only. My Texans fan friend and I talk about them every week, and he joined the Patreon just to watch it.

Oh man I'm not sure I'm hardcore enough to watch a two hour breakdown of a single games QB performance

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

EvilBeard posted:

I...may do that this month.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Chase Daniel has a nice 30 minute breakdown of Stroud and Colt McCoy on Underdog Fantasy also has a breakdown of Stroud as well if you don't want to do a 2 hour QB school video.

https://youtu.be/HJG6zx8ScLo?si=8_75dR5T-Tx_xV99

https://youtu.be/IElGH9i7jY0?si=OMUsaoOaxMJ9SsX_

b0ng fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 9, 2023

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao I hate that man

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Tanny was right. It’s not a QB1’s job to coach a QB2, they pay people for that.

But right now he’s interviewing for veteran QB2 jobs next year.

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!
He also watched Willis play just like the rest of us.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Imagining tanny tying Malik’s shoelaces together and then calling him a bitch as he walks away from the mess

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Willis is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen take the field. No poo poo Tannehill shot him down.

At least Levis looks solid.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i actually felt very bad for Malik Willis in that Ravens game. he looked like a very athletic guy who had no idea what the game of "football" was

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

epic bacon posted:

i actually felt very bad for Malik Willis in that Ravens game. he looked like a very athletic guy who had no idea what the game of "football" was

Willis is basically me except I'm also not athletic.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/titans/status/1723476975866495078?s=46

he knows

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
got curious and wow andrew luck is still only 34

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I’m betting that Jaguars/Texans is flexed to Monday Night Football.

NOTE: the bet here is metaphorical, I don’t know any sports books that let you wager on flex scheduling.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Glad that Minshew beat one of the few QBs that he's better than. whew.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

Glad that Minshew beat one of the few QBs that he's better than. whew.

Technically he beat two of those QBs today

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

I wonder how many players in Frankfurt were hungover today

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Soul Glo posted:

Technically he beat two of those QBs today

I would say that Zappe might be better than Minshew. Minshew just panicks in the pocket (even when there is no pressure) and starts running in circles, and then throws the ball up for grabs with his noodle arm. I swear he threw an out to MPJ that took 10 seconds to get there. Zappe at least has a solid arm.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Be careful besmirching minshew some people get real upset at that

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

EvilBeard posted:

I would say that Zappe might be better than Minshew. Minshew just panicks in the pocket (even when there is no pressure) and starts running in circles, and then throws the ball up for grabs with his noodle arm. I swear he threw an out to MPJ that took 10 seconds to get there. Zappe at least has a solid arm.

If Minshew used his scrambling ability to pick up yards he'd be way better. So many floaters downfield when he could get 7+ yards on the ground.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

He usually doesn't look as panicked as he did today. I'm not sure what his deal was.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

He usually doesn't look as panicked as he did today. I'm not sure what his deal was.

He did it last week too. It's like the internal clock in his head is set too fast, and he doesn't marry that with his eyes to be like "oh, they've got everyone blocked look for the next read" and just freaks out.

Metapod posted:

Be careful besmirching minshew some people get real upset at that

Minshew is a fine backup, but having him get consistent playing time is rough.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Minshew is a panicker but he did look especially shook out there today. The oline regularly gave him 2+ yards of space, but he'd take off like he felt a DE's arm brush across his back.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Tits o-line is poo poo from an rear end

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Blowout by the Bucs incoming lol

This team sucks

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Soul Glo posted:

Tits o-line is poo poo from an rear end

BILLY JEANS

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

EvilBeard posted:

BILLY JEANS

doesn't your team have some more quarterbacks to ruin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Probably Magic posted:

doesn't your team have some more quarterbacks to ruin

Not currently. Ours is currently out of service until we can ruin him next season. I just think it's funny that Levis had some nice throws in this same bleh offense, and you guys were winning the Super Bowl, now the team is trash. It's enjoyable to just watch the roller coaster of the emotionally stable Tits fans.

Meanwhile, CJ Stroud is him.