Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Where is 2Dcat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mornin' :coffee:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

He should run for president

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

i like how the ads with AI voices I get for Temu can't decide if it's pronounced "tee-moo" or "teh-moo"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Real Mean Queen posted:

I’ve very slightly been trying to learn Spanish for a while and while I have not learned Spanish, I can sometimes read a short phrase and know all the words and it feels good

Slightly try to learn another language, folks. It slightly pays off

watch Spanish-language cooking videos, you'll get used to Spanish and (especially with the "Jauja Cocina Mexicana" channel) absorb pronunciation rules. Also learn to make delicious food.

Recetas de Esbieta, Armando en tu Cocina, and Gorka Barredo are all very entertaining for various reasons. Esbieta is Ukrainian but lives in Valencia I think and all her videos are in Spanish, but sometimes she makes awesome Eastern European baked goods. Armando is Armando, and Gorka is weird.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Inspector Hound posted:

Where is 2Dcat

he was here like 2 pages ago posting about the lady singing in the department store

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Oh and if you want to learn Spanish and sound like a macho dude, so you can hang out at the gas station taco place with other macho dudes, check out La Capital. Also you'll learn to create enormous amounts of cooked meats.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

the verboten jam

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I MY WIFE

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

flattop

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

2DCAT posted:

I'm the unplugged keyboard that also isn't using any of its outputs

For a supposed live video of this random band they sure had a lot of cameras suggesting multiple takes.

Also can you program that drum beat and bass in thst kinda Casio

I'm a truther for whatever this video is

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

The Universe really wants Don Jr to look like an idiot mutant in photographs

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

so much poo poo-filled underwear in this picture

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Rogans getting handsy

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

kid rock is going to be sec def

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mistermojo posted:

Rogans getting handsy

yep

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

mistermojo posted:

Rogans getting handsy

lol that is Dana white

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

watch Spanish-language cooking videos, you'll get used to Spanish and (especially with the "Jauja Cocina Mexicana" channel) absorb pronunciation rules. Also learn to make delicious food.

Recetas de Esbieta, Armando en tu Cocina, and Gorka Barredo are all very entertaining for various reasons. Esbieta is Ukrainian but lives in Valencia I think and all her videos are in Spanish, but sometimes she makes awesome Eastern European baked goods. Armando is Armando, and Gorka is weird.

Sebastian Gorka has a Spanish language cooking channel?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Bearjew posted:

yeah, check out his 'arte guerra' channel on youtube it's full of great advice for the average weeknight home cook

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol that is Dana white

drat even looking at pictures side by side I can barely tell them apart. well they all look the same to me

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bearjew posted:

Yes, Comida Cabezón

But my Gorka is vastly more entertaining.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i cant tell any of those 5 white guys apart tbqh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

heard yall like you some toop

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

comida cabezon my rear end

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

comida cabezon my rear end

you caught me Buddykins, I made that up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Durf posted:

new MTG workout vid just dropped

https://i.imgur.com/VK2iVnt.mp4

gumby reboot looking weird

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol someone in the comments called him
Juan Curtis

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Why does he take so many pictures with his lawyer?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i cant tell any white guys apart tbqh

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok good.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i cant tell any of those 5 white guys apart tbqh

Neither can most white guys, and they're all named "Alex" or "Brad/Bret/Brent"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1723432065251627423

He keeps doing this, his brain is mush

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I can't tell if this is real or not.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Neither can most white guys, and they're all named "Alex" or "Brad/Bret/Brent"

Does anyone have that flyer for some event (I think it's photoshoped), the names are like Chris Chris, Chris del Chris, Brad, etc. Did I dream this?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Greg Legg posted:

lmao yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Greg Legg posted:

https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1723732117623120161?s=20