Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Colts fans desperate for TFF to return to the "hate your own team" era because that's the last time their team was any good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I don't think the Colts/Jags/Texans fans hate their own teams at all.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Colts fans desperate for TFF to return to the "hate your own team" era because that's the last time their team was any good.

Yeah lol the weird obsession colts fans have with us enjoying our team is so funny

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

Yeah lol the weird obsession colts fans have with us enjoying our team is so funny

I just find the highs and lows so funny. No one is like "the Titans are fine." it's WE'RE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER, BILLY JEANS AND BIG JEFF gently caress EVERYONE". and then 3 posts later it's THIS TEAM IS TRASH WE'LL NEVER WIN AGAIN

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Baker mayfield lmao

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

the titans are poo poo from an rear end and also big jeff, this is not hard to understand. lol at leveling this at a fanbase on the same forum as kawalimus, by the way.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ty Mike Evans for bailing us out there lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

EvilBeard posted:

I just find the highs and lows so funny. No one is like "the Titans are fine." it's WE'RE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER, BILLY JEANS AND BIG JEFF gently caress EVERYONE". and then 3 posts later it's THIS TEAM IS TRASH WE'LL NEVER WIN AGAIN

It’s okay to hoot and holler and be excited. Hooting and hollering and being excited does not inherently imply that I am saying any other teams are trash. I said going into the season that the Jags would win the division, and have marveled at CJ Stroud. I’m still gonna BILLY JEANS and BIG JEFF bc it’s fun, even while admitting parts of my team are very much a bummer.

You’re just bad at reading, and/or also a wet blanket. Settle down, Beavis.

e: the Colts ARE lovely, though

Soul Glo fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Nov 12, 2023

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Colts are better than the Titans lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Colts are better than the Titans lol

Yeah, probably!

BIG JEFF

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Soul Glo posted:

It’s okay to hoot and holler and be excited. Hooting and hollering and being excited does not inherently imply that I am saying any other teams are trash. I said going into the season that the Jags would win the division, and have marveled at CJ Stroud. I’m still gonna BILLY JEANS and BIG JEFF bc it’s fun, even while admitting parts of my team are very much a bummer.

You’re just bad at reading, and/or also a wet blanket. Settle down, Beavis.

e: the Colts ARE lovely, though

I've never said you said any other teams sucked. It's saying your own team sucks, immediately after saying it rules. The roller coaster is enjoyable to watch from the outside. in fact, the only thing I said was BILLY JEANS.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So if the Colts are lovely, what does that make the Titans?

Anyway, one thing we can all agree on is Trevor Bust

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The colts are bad with no future (drafted a qb that will never be healthy no matter how much you cope post)

The titans are bad with a bright future

Big Jeff

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

I've never said you said any other teams sucked. It's saying your own team sucks, immediately after saying it rules. The roller coaster is enjoyable to watch from the outside. in fact, the only thing I said was BILLY JEANS.

Wasn’t this your last melt down a week or so ago?

EvilBeard posted:

I don't see how saying he had impressive throws but he needs to get more consisent down to down is dunking on poor mayo boy. Anytime anyone tries to have a real conversation about anything the Titan mouthbreathers just start shouting BIG JEFF and TREVOR BUST and no real conversation can be had. TAKE THE STATS AND SHOVE THEM, MAYO BOY IS TOM BRADY FUSED WITH PAT MAHOMES BIG JEFF TITAN UP

It really just seems you hate other folks having fun! I shan’t be brought down by your misery, seek company elsewhere!!!!

TITAN UP

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

one position up the board to get our o-linemen of the future and begin our run to the super bowl, all according to keikaku

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Soul Glo posted:

Wasn’t this your last melt down a week or so ago?

No, it was that trying to have any discussion outside of game day just devolved into gameday posting of lovely Titan memes. Game Day memein isn't the same as having constructive discussions during the week.

Probably Magic posted:

one position up the board to get our o-linemen of the future and begin our run to the super bowl, all according to keikaku

Can you draft an entire OL in one draft? I don't even know who's gonna be on the market next year in free agency. Titans are slated to have the most cap space next year.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 12, 2023

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

the jags WILL choke away the division lead to the texans out of cosmic retribution for all those unfunny throneroom comics and the texans WILL make an improbable playoff run on the chiefs up 21-7 before choking it away in the most heartbreaking, ref-cheating, taylor swift cam shotting way and the future WILL refuse to change

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

As of last week, Titans were drafting #10, which is probably like the third best OL? Gonna have to spend more resources to move up, or hell, lose a lot more.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

As of last week, Titans were drafting #10, which is probably like the third best OL? Gonna have to spend more resources to move up, or hell, lose a lot more.

You think that many teams are picking up o-lineman over quarterbacks? I don't know, I think we're in okay position. It's if we were in a hunt for a quarterback where we'd be hosed.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Probably Magic posted:

the jags WILL choke away the division lead to the texans out of cosmic retribution for all those unfunny throneroom comics and the texans WILL make an improbable playoff run on the chiefs up 21-7 before choking it away in the most heartbreaking, ref-cheating, taylor swift cam shotting way and the future WILL refuse to change

21-7 lead blown wouldn't even be the worst loss to the Chiefs by the Texans. It would be in the running though. 24-0 is a pretty brutal one.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

You think that many teams are picking up o-lineman over quarterbacks? I don't know, I think we're in okay position. It's if we were in a hunt for a quarterback where we'd be hosed.

Top three is probably some order of Caleb, Drake, Marvin Jr, after that I imagine most of the top picks will be OL, right

It’s a league-wide need. That said it’s probably not out of the realm of possibility that we end up near the top of the order for those.

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Codependent Poster posted:

So if the Colts are lovely, what does that make the Titans?

A hot mess.

Also Fun!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

Top three is probably some order of Caleb, Drake, Marvin Jr, after that I imagine most of the top picks will be OL, right

It’s a league-wide need. That said it’s probably not out of the realm of possibility that we end up near the top of the order for those.

Penix is in that lineup too. Wouldn't surprise me if the Titans got some value here.

EvilBeard posted:

21-7 lead blown wouldn't even be the worst loss to the Chiefs by the Texans. It would be in the running though. 24-0 is a pretty brutal one.

Wasn't it like two years in a row some AFC South team went on an improbable run to the AFC Championship game, got up on the Chiefs, then got whacked? Just feels like it's written in the stars (don't think it happens in the championship game this time, but who can say).

Stroud good, lol Jags, AFC South basement solidarity.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Probably Magic posted:

Penix is in that lineup too. Wouldn't surprise me if the Titans got some value here.

Wasn't it like two years in a row some AFC South team went on an improbable run to the AFC Championship game, got up on the Chiefs, then got whacked? Just feels like it's written in the stars (don't think it happens in the championship game this time, but who can say).

Stroud good, lol Jags, AFC South basement solidarity.

The Colts got their AFCCG loss to the Pats, but yeah. I think it was 3 years in a row (or 3 in 4 years).

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If Billy Jeans gets a pocket we're going to the moon baby

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

If Billy Jeans gets a pocket we're going to the moon baby

The word is that the WR draft is going to be deep also.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

God I hope so. Colts need a #1 WR so badly. Pittman is good, but I don't think he's that guy.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Trevor bust

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Good thing we kicked that field goal, otherwise our terrible defense might have had to actually try to keep things close instead of making GBS threads themselves over and over.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

God I hope so. Colts need a #1 WR so badly. Pittman is good, but I don't think he's that guy.

I think if we resign Pittman, Downs is good enough as a 2. I would like to draft another one in the 2nd/3rd to help out, but Pittman/Downs/Pierce and another draft pick would be passable. I mean, I'd love to get Harrison Jr, but Ballard would never punt the draft value to move up and get him.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is it too late for me to say Trevor Bust?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

Wasn’t this your last melt down a week ago?

It really just seems you hate other folks having fun! I shan’t be brought down by your misery, seek company elsewhere!!!!

:agreed:

big jeff

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

trev bust

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/mickeyryan1045/status/1723802408399126823?s=46

JC Latham, come on down!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Shrek and brunskill are the only redeemable pieces of the oline, levis can’t do anything with protection this bad

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Billy Jeans is not my QB
He's just a guy who mayo in his drink
But the Titans team is stink

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

So many drops. Sheesh!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It sucks the titans traded aj brown but at least the WR they drafted to replace him is showing some development. Philips gang rise up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It sucks the titans traded aj brown but at least the WR they drafted to replace him is showing some development. Philips gang rise up

He's primarily a slot guy though, right?