Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Lol @ trying to make the rules apply to our 9 unelected for life god-kings

USA#1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Louisgod posted:

my code of ethics included not destroying a family size bag of Doritos when I'm high but there's nobody around the enforce it

while listening to jimmy eat world

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I don't think they were sisters

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Wasn't it the Pillow Guy who didn't even know her real name and called her by Diamond (or silk whatever) at the funeral?

Lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

Lol @ trying to make the rules apply to our 9 unelected for life god-kings

USA#1

lol the minute they figured out that they could just rule the country by fiat from the bench back in 2000 it was just a matter of when this lovely country falls apart, not if

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I don't think they were sisters

Shocking! Next you'll say the Ying Yang Twins aren't actually brothers!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I am pleased to announce I have signed a non-binding Good Posts Only agreement

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

holtemon posted:

Wasn't it the Pillow Guy who didn't even know her real name and called her by Diamond (or silk whatever) at the funeral?

Lol

maybe, i dont remember

i did watch the whole thing and mike pillows was the only person there that actually treated it like a eulogy for a deceased person and not some weird soapbox or w/e, and this includes all of her idiot showboating relatives

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1724115423526895915

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

History will shine brightly on the George w bush administration

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

gregday posted:

or perhaps a hat with words about piss on it

it's about a tape

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

One million Moms have created a petition that doesn't involve the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade apologizing for torturing and killing Barney that one year

Any time you see a political group that refers to being a parent in the name, you know they're gonna be poo poo

Most parents have other aspects to their identity and don't need to shout "I'm a MOM listen to me!!" at all times like it's the only basis of their politics

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

thinking about this again when i realized this lady is also the reason chris matthews isnt on tv anymore

sorry ashley feinberg, but she is trump threads patron saint now

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
thinking about Ashely Feinberg's article about the piss tape (it's real) wherein she linked to this very thread as the closest thing to an origin point that she could find

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

thinking about Ashely Feinberg's article about the piss tape (it's real) wherein she linked to this very thread as the closest thing to an origin point that she could find

it’s real

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Ben Nerevarine posted:

how the gently caress did i not know about this

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
pascal would’ve wagered that the piss tape is real and so should you

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lmao one of the big gaming charities for Alzheimer's research has apparently raised $600k and said it was giving it out but it's just been sitting on it the whole time. Gamers continue to be helpful

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

William Bear posted:

no they definitely are fraternal twins you imbecile lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Spaced God posted:

Lmao one of the big gaming charities for Alzheimer's research has apparently raised $600k and said it was giving it out but it's just been sitting on it the whole time. Gamers continue to be helpful

maybe they forgot

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Spaced God posted:

:chaostrump:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Disgraced Gen. Michal Flynn's brother is done. He's still 100% confederate white nationalist Qanon, but he's tired of them not getting results

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1724156361053818930

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Disgraced Gen. Michal Flynn's brother is done. He's still 100% confederate white nationalist Qanon, but he's tired of them not getting results

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1724156361053818930

the only people who "leave" the cult are the people for whom it's not crazy enough

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Spaced God posted:

they could invest it (and take a small 90% management fee) and provide PASSIVE income for alheimers research instead!!!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

William Bear posted:

What about Milli and Vanilli :ohdear:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

What about Milli and Vanilli :ohdear:

not brothers

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tenderjerk posted:

maybe they forgot

lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://x.com/abc15/status/1723823006944800974?s=20

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEzl31zL-I

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Glumwheels posted:

Why does devaluing Mar a lago make him look bad lol, the property value is a direct coronation to his self worth?

Boo hoo I look bad to the people I’d never let into my club and who can’t afford it anyway

i don't think he's in a financial position to be turning away potential members. I mean, maybe he'd say NO to Hillary or Joe and Mika, but other than that...

gregday
May 23, 2003

he got a taste of the speaker's chair and now he wants more

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Ben Nerevarine posted:

was your original plan really to ignore the problem and hope nobody would notice you not paying rent?

welp

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

First night accidently falling asleep in my office with blackout curtains: Slept until 4p. Welp.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The government is about to shut down

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1724163013844865029

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

*buddykins tip-toeing around his apartment the night before rent's due* be vewy vewy quiet, I'm avoiding landlords

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

MLK Ultra posted:

First night accidently falling asleep in my office with blackout curtains: Slept until 4p. Welp.

George Costanzacore

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

thanks phizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG4zvYyNpUU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is basically a Tobe Hooper movie with an unreliable narrator

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Big, strong guy came up to me after the rally, tears in his eyes, saying his wife won't even look at him because she's obsessed with Bruce Bruce. Can you believe it? We need to make America great again for everyone, folks! #MAGA #BruceBruceTrouble

:sad: