Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wandler20 posted:

He's right, they have one A football game.

On a positive note they're on track for the first overall pick......of the second round.

Basically a late first, where all the good teams are drafting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"You want one win? We'll get you one win

You want playoffs? We'll get you win. Best we can do, sorry"

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

What would Carolina's record be if they were allowed 12 men on the field at all times?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ayudo posted:

What would Carolina's record be if they were allowed 12 men on the field at all times?

Can Bryce ride on the 12th man’s shoulders?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ayudo posted:

defense has actually done well this year.

another lineman would just make it harder for Bryce to see the receivers.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Default to 21 personnel with the other back being a guard that puts Bryce on his shoulders. Could do tl trick plays where he laterals Bryce who then throws deep.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

wandler20 posted:

He's right, they have one A football game.

On a positive note they're on track for the first overall pick......of the second round.

They'll be picking right next to the team that won the Super Bowl, that's how good they are.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

FizFashizzle posted:

defense has actually done well this year.

another lineman would just make it harder for Bryce to see the receivers.

What if the 12th was Andy

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Urban kicked his own player.

Urban kicked his Kicker, which seems worse somehow.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Woozie66 posted:

What if the 12th was Andy

Who runs Panthertown?

MasterBryceter

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Anderson Koopa posted:

Urban kicked his Kicker, which seems worse somehow.

That is because it is. He was trying to lord his power over who he perceived as one of the weaker members of a team.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I’ve seen enough - McDermott has to go.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Man I just keep looking at the Bills GM. Yeah McDermott shouldn't notice a Buffalo winter.

What is Beane really bringing? Pass rush for what it is is old, still missing a WR2 for like 3ish years. Just doesn't feel like he's improved that roster since Diggs

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

I’ve seen enough - McDermott has to go.

Yeah he is terrible

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
please let me see what Bienemy can do with Josh Allen, please give me this football gods

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

I don't think it will happen (McD getting fired at end of season), but it should.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man I just keep looking at the Bills GM. Yeah McDermott shouldn't notice a Buffalo winter.

What is Beane really bringing? Pass rush for what it is is old, still missing a WR2 for like 3ish years. Just doesn't feel like he's improved that roster since Diggs

I still think the talent is good and his drafting has been great. I would 100% want to keep Beane and just let him hire a new coach.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
McDermott's job may legitimately be in jeopardy if the Bills keep playing and losing like this.

But I think we can safely dispel the notion that he's good at his job.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Look at what Ben Johnson has done with Goff and imagine what he could do with Allen.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

See that’s the thing - if the got rid of Sean every offensive guru in the NFL would line up to work with Josh Allen. He’s a superstar…Johnson, Slowik, Bienemy - take your pick.

Why, WHY would you stick with McDermott?!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Didn't McDermott break a 20 year playoff drought or something crazy?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

McDermott ended the playoff drought so I feel like he almost certainly gets a mulligan, UNLESS the Bills win like two or fewer games the rest of the way. (Which might be kind of likely considering the rest of their schedule and who they've already lost to.)

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kirios posted:

See that’s the thing - if the got rid of Sean every offensive guru in the NFL would line up to work with Josh Allen. He’s a superstar…Johnson, Slowik, Bienemy - take your pick.

Why, WHY would you stick with McDermott?!
Because you're dumb.
Unfortunately, that seems to be true of the Pegulas. Reminder that their first HC hire was Rex Ryan fresh off of his time with the Jets.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Look at what Ben Johnson has done with Goff and imagine what he could do with Allen.

Let me dream about Johnson and whatever QB the Pats can draft dammit. They kinda already hosed up this plan by beating the Bills, but still.

Losing to NE and the surprise Zach Wilson Jets and tonight’s game should have McDermott on a rocket propelled chair to Uranus

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Chris James 2 posted:

Bill's definitely growing in hate internally/from the Pats fanbase too. There's nowhere near this much smoke if fans are happy about what's going on

Can only speak for the friends/fans I know, seems very much to be a case where if they were merely having a bad year it probably wouldn't be this bad. But that it's historic/in the running for first-pick-overall bad, with the schedule not lightening up and them really only being favored against the Jets going forward, he very much burned through his goodwill with a non-zero amount of diehards. It only gets worse if Mac keeps playing too; you can't have a Zach situation there

As a casual Patriots fan I will simply say I will always be grateful to Bill Billichick for bringing 6 titles to New England in 20 years but he is not the man to build the Patriots future.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ChrisBTY posted:

As a casual Patriots fan I will simply say I will always be grateful to Bill Billichick for bringing 6 titles to New England in 20 years but he is not the man to build the Patriots future.

Get outta here with your reasonable takes :argh: But yeah as an old who was coming of age right as Brady beat the Rams the Pats could suck rear end for literally the rest of my life and I would never truly be mad. They brought me multiple lifetimes worth of joy. Bury me in a Brady jersey and tattoo Bill’s face on my flabby dead stomach if they never win the division again in the next 40 years, I don’t care.

I would feel a little bad for the kids, though. In the same way tales of the 85 Bears are cold comfort to anyone born since.

Bill should still be sent to a farm in the country. Time comes for us all.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Docjowles posted:

I would feel a little bad for the kids, though. In the same way tales of the 85 Bears are cold comfort to anyone born since.

God now I hope Bill opens a steakhouse in Boston just like Mike Ditka in Chicago where he covers the walls in memorabilia and just hangs out. Can you imagine him grinning and calling people over for some more shrimp cocktail?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't know if it'll be better to be just hopeless like the Bills were for 20+ years after their 90s run or to be seemingly constantly on the cusp and never accomplishing anything like the Cowboys after their 90s run.

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

God now I hope Bill opens a steakhouse in Boston just like Mike Ditka in Chicago where he covers the walls in memorabilia and just hangs out. Can you imagine him grinning and calling people over for some more shrimp cocktail?

That would require Bill Billichick to be a social human being. He is not.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/JeffKerrCBS/status/1724071715901222961?s=20

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

These are all funny options but Bill owns a boat that he renames every time he wins another ring (RIP the future income of his boat painter) and he's probably going to just fart around the Florida coast like every other wealthy old white guy whenever he cashes out

I refuse to spoiler this content

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the lions final 5 possessions: 2 touchdowns and a field goal
the chargers final 5 possessions: 5 touchdowns

one of the lions' last 5 possessions was just to run out the first half with 1 play. i'm srory for cheating but it looked funny

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I wonder how these statistics are found out. Do people at Elias spend every day brainstorming what weird stats they can throw at the world or is there an algorithm or...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Shut the gently caress up

:(

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

ChrisBTY posted:

I wonder how these statistics are found out. Do people at Elias spend every day brainstorming what weird stats they can throw at the world or is there an algorithm or...

they have a big database and an ability to search it. like imagine if any time you had a passing thought of "hey wonder how often <football thing> happens" you could get number

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Docjowles posted:

These are all funny options but Bill owns a boat that he renames every time he wins another ring (RIP the future income of his boat painter) and he's probably going to just fart around the Florida coast like every other wealthy old white guy whenever he cashes out

I refuse to spoiler this content

Tarantino-rear end shot.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Probably Magic posted:

Tarantino-rear end shot.

Belichick is going to retire to focus on his onlyfans

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

ghosthorse posted:

Love to watch Bill wax on about his Big Beefy Boys.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

ghosthorse posted:

The actual content is just him breaking down film of 1940s Army games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Judging from some of the stuff I've seen online Bills fans are starting to hit that strong dissatisfaction phase with the current coach that cannot get them over the top

I don't see McDermott getting canned but if the Bills keep loving up he might be in trouble