Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Sour Diesel posted:

moments before...

that man has teeth for eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
congratulations to the bengals for defeating an AFC team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man somebody deleted that drat pic that was funnier than hell. i don't know why. maybe it was getting a lot of traffic from here today

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Cavauro posted:

man somebody deleted that drat pic that was funnier than hell. i don't know why. maybe it was getting a lot of traffic from here today

imgur is starting to enforce their takedown rules in full force. you need an account to upload poo poo and hope that it lasts more than 3 hours.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
515 to 155 yards lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bengals tried to blow that, phew

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a patagonian cavy posted:

congratulations to the bengals for defeating an AFC team

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/ByJayMorrison/status/1721547007414645058

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

AFC North: It just means more

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Hmm interesting. But what about inside the division? I'm sure that will give us a clear indicator on the best division.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Smoking on that joe burrow pack

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
It's 3:33 am and I can't sleep.

Amos Zereoue

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bp

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens baby I love em

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Mentally steeling myself for a bunch of mouth breathers making “Kawalimus was right” posts

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Freaquency posted:

Mentally steeling myself for a bunch of mouth breathers making “Kawalimus was right” posts

The ignore button saved me from dropping the Ravens entirely because of how embarrassing that poo poo is.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The Ravens ain't poo poo :toot:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Imagine getting mad because Kawalimus continues to be right

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
I can't believe the Bengals let Singletary run all over them :(. Shaping up to be a rough week.

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat
Bengals have a brutal schedule except for the Colts the rest of the way I could see this team missing the playoffs at this point. The defense isn't as good as last year and they can't or won't run the ball to take some of the pressure off of Burrow.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

The ignore button saved me from dropping the Ravens entirely because of how embarrassing that poo poo is.

Lmao

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm a 3rd generation Cackalacky Sillymen fan. But I almost had to give it all up... because of the posts...

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hyperbole is wild stuff I know.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
bengals loss sooothes the pain

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
According to the wierd NYtimes playoff calculator thing, there is a roughly 15% chance all 4 AFCN teams make the playoffs. Which is shocking because we are all frauds.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

According to the wierd NYtimes playoff calculator thing, there is a roughly 15% chance all 4 AFCN teams make the playoffs. Which is shocking because we are all frauds.

Texans' win reduced the Bengals chances, all four were in if the playoffs started last week https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

alright, sunday was a good one. i appreciate everyones hard efforts. but thursday night is the real challenge. how can we make sure people only talk about the ravens in the aftermath thread for 5 straight days

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Borsche69 posted:

alright, sunday was a good one. i appreciate everyones hard efforts. but thursday night is the real challenge. how can we make sure people only talk about the ravens in the aftermath thread for 5 straight days

send kawa a bunch of meth, that should result in multiple dissertations on why the Ravens are the least successful team in NFL history and deserve to be contracted as a franchise.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

imagine if the Ravens did what the Bills did last night. that would seal it

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Borsche69 posted:

Invite Lamar to an all-laxative buffet before the game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1724786827364864247?s=46

hmm

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

One of the most Browns thing to ever brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

honestly kinda sad that he can't play in the game at Houston