Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

who was the guy that had a degree in meats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Secretary Arby

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

He earned a grade letter 'D' in Meats

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Rick Perry and his grades weren't good enough to get a degree in meats

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

*raises paw*

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

how do you almost fail meats class

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

My great sister, Maryanne, passed away yesterday at the age of 86. A truly beautiful woman, tall and elegant, with a presence like no other, she was also a tremendous student, intellect, and Judge, in charge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, just below the U.S. Supreme Court. Her life was largely problem free, PERFECT, until I made it difficult for her when I decided to run for President. The Fake News, and others, went after her mercilessly, and because of the fact that she felt it inappropriate, due to her position, to defend herself, it just never stopped! While tough and strong, she was made to suffer in those years from 2016 until her Retirement. I will never forget the many times people would come up to me and say,“Your sister was the smartest person on the Court.” I was always honored by that, but understood exactly what they meant—They were right! She was a great Judge, and a great sister. She will be truly missed!

Bold text is the only part that trump wrote.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Rick Perry and his grades weren't good enough to get a degree in meats

Good enough to be in charge of the department that manages nuclear weapons, particle accelerators, and research reactors though

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

El Palo Mota posted:

Was Tillerson the one who got fired while taking a poo poo?
:smugdon:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Justin Tyme posted:

Good enough to be in charge of the department that manages nuclear weapons, particle accelerators, and research reactors though

It was really loving funny when he said in a debate he wanted to eliminate the Department of Energy and then got appointed to run in and like two weeks in was like "Oh poo poo, I didn't know it did all this stuff"

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

2/3 of the department of energy's budget is securing and maintaining the US's nuclear arsenal

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

shut up bernie, let them fight!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

My great sister, Maryanne, passed away yesterday at the age of 86. A truly beautiful woman, tall and elegant, with a presence like no other, she was also a tremendous student, intellect, and Judge, in charge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, just below the U.S. Supreme Court. Her life was largely problem free, PERFECT, until I made it difficult for her when I decided to run for President. The Fake News, and others, went after her mercilessly, and because of the fact that she felt it inappropriate, due to her position, to defend herself, it just never stopped! While tough and strong, she was made to suffer in those years from 2016 until her Retirement. I will never forget the many times people would come up to me and say,“Your sister was the smartest person on the Court.” I was always honored by that, but understood exactly what they meant—They were right! She was a great Judge, and a great sister. She will be truly missed!

Lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Justin Tyme posted:

they put him in charge of the department that he was too stupid to even remember the name of when he said that as president he would eliminate 3 departments

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Of course a Fred would buy a $100k truck that is functionally useless, I'm surprised it's not a Cervelo though

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
a freak in the sheets, a D in the meats

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

PostNouveau posted:

It was really loving funny when he said in a debate he wanted to eliminate the Department of Energy and then got appointed to run in and like two weeks in was like "Oh poo poo, I didn't know it did all this stuff"

yeah when Perry got appointed at dept of energy I think a few of the career people there sat him down and showed him what they did and told him to just fly around the world making deals for his oil buddies, they'd handle the real work

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

mmm.......yes....yes

quote:

According to a new book by Jonathan Karl, "Tired of Winning," when the administration was headed to the Vatican in March of their first year, they were told just 10 members of his entourage could join him.

Deputy chief of staff, Joe Hagin, was handling the logistics, told Trump that it might be a good idea to bring those who "helped you get here," meaning the presidency.

"Trump jotted down the names on a piece of paper and handed it to Hagin. The list included his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, as well as several high-level White House staffers, including H. R. McMaster, Gary Cohn, Hope Hicks, Dina Powell, and Dan Scavino," Karl wrote.

There is a story about press secretary Sean Spicer being snubbed from the list of White House members attending the meeting. Spicer, a devout Catholic, expected to be there, just as other press secretaries had. He even brought his rosary, hoping to have it blessed. Trump didn't care and still left him off the list.

One story that wasn't previously told, however, is that Gary Cohn and Dina Powell didn't feel like it was appropriate for them to go since they weren't Catholic.

"Hagin explained it was too late to change the names, but based on his experience on previous presidential trips to meet the pope, he said he didn’t think the Vatican would check the IDs of the president’s entourage. If they wanted to give away their spots on the visit, whoever took their places would simply have to identify themselves to the guard at the door as Gary Cohn and Dina Powell," the book says.

"With that, Powell gave her spot on the Vatican visit to Julie Radford, Ivanka Trump’s chief of staff, and Cohn let Brian Hook, a senior State Department official, take his place. Both of the substitutes were devout Catholics who were thrilled about the chance to meet the pope, even if it meant telling a little white lie to get into the room," it continues. But then it takes what Karl calls a "Trumpy turn" in the story.

"When Trump’s entourage arrived at the pope’s offices, there was a person checking names but, as Hagin had said, not checking IDs. Brian Hook was let in as 'Gary Cohn.' But when Julie Radford walked up to take Dina Powell’s spot, she was stopped in her tracks."

“No!” the Vatican gatekeeper exclaimed, according to the book. “Dina Powell has already gone in!”
As it turns out, another person in Trump's team learned about the plot and went in before Radford, the "Dina Powell," claiming to be Dina Powell.

"When confronted by her colleagues, the official denied lying her way into the meeting," Karl wrote. "Nobody believed her, but who would call her out? Is it really a sin to deceive your colleagues at work when they are already lying to the Vatican?"

Everything is just so good

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

skaboomizzy posted:

yeah when Perry got appointed at dept of energy I think a few of the career people there sat him down and showed him what they did and told him to just fly around the world making deals for his oil buddies, they'd handle the real work

pretty lolworthy that Rick Perry was the least destructive member of Trump's cabinet

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Plinkey has a black belt in meats

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

Normal day in the USA

near literal

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

2/3 of the department of energy's budget is securing and maintaining the US's nuclear arsenal

yea didn’t he freak out cause he thought the job would be just hanging out with his oil buddies?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

noticing a gently caress ton of no-callsign helicopters flying over/around DC today

if something strange happens today, remember I told you about it first via this vague premonition

theyre having a big bipartisan pro-israel rally to support genocide today

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

majestic.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's either literal or it is not

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the reporter is right.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

:lol: loving king poo poo from the union guy

"Yeah, I'll fight a sitting senator during a committee hearing, let's go"

he's got that great tough guy Boston accent too going up against that Oklahoman nitwit, here they are yelling at each other last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCJo8MxGGUk&t=35s

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

a freak in the sheets, a D in the meats

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Schmoe Cwead posted:

theyre having a big bipartisan pro-israel rally to support genocide today

It's going well. The speaker list sure is something

https://twitter.com/briantashman/status/1724437568240906721

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

nothing is real

behead those who insult piss tape

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

how do you almost fail meats class

easy D

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

John Hagee, the pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, preaches an end-times gospel and founded the Christian Zionist organization Christians United for Israel, which has made deep inroads with Republican elected officials and Israeli officials.

But he has a long track record of antisemitic batshit insanity.

"Esau's descendants would produce a lineage that would attack and slaughter the Jews for centuries," Hagee wrote in his novel Jerusalem Countdown. "Esau's descendants included Haman, whose diabolical mind conceived the 'final solution' of the Old Testament -- the extermination of all Jews living in Persia.

"It was Esau's descendants who produced the half-breed Jews of history who have persecuted and murdered the Jews beyond human comprehension."

"Adolf Hitler was a distant descendant of Esau," he added.

Hitler had been doing God's will through the Holocaust by helping Jews to reclaim Israel in accordance with biblical prophecy.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CaptainBeefart posted:

I never thought I'd hear the words 'fart knocker' in the halls of Congress. What's become of this great institution?

flinging quarters at each other in the hallways

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The Nastier Nate posted:

pretty lolworthy that Rick Perry was the least destructive member of Trump's cabinet

that was mcmahon iirc

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar
Death to israel

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

mmm.......yes....yes

Everything is just so good

Spicer came up to me, with a funny little necklace in his hands. I said no! :smugdon:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, on the Fox Business channel

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Ben Garrison even published a cartoon about how they were going to do a revolution on 1/6

it was the most poorly kept 'secret' on earth

i took the day off work to watch and post and lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

1/6 started up when trump let stone out of prison

then proud boys met at the wh