Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

UFOTacoMan posted:

Giugiaro told NPR over email.

"When you step outside the norms, it's almost always seen as a provocation," Giugiaro said. "It happens in all fields, from furniture to cooking, etc. Everyone wants to distinguish themselves; it's a market necessity, and the Cybertruck will surely be successful, I'm sure of it. I'm convinced it will find its admirers."

wrap it up NPCailures

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I think it was posted in here before because musk replied to it but that nerd that got rejected by all the universities and got hired at Google -- his dad is a manager at Google lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive said it from the day it was unveiled: if they manage to bring the cyber truck to market (deliveries any week now!), plenty of idiots will buy it and say its great. doesnt matter how impractical it is or how many obvious defects it has or even how much it costs. elon musk is ftw whether you like it or not

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Back to the Future 4 starting the Cybertruck

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
with special appearance by Michael J Fox and his Neuralonk chip

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lol that spin, look at the lights!!!

https://twitter.com/DriveTeslaca/status/1724304381938679915?t=muily52aSurFljqGhRHwXA&s=19

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Behold, the future of transportation.

seriously lmaoing at this

Can you even put a bike rack on it?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

"When you step outside the norms, it's almost always seen as a provocation," Giugiaro said. "It happens in all fields, from furniture to cooking, etc. Everyone wants to distinguish themselves; it's a market necessity, and the Cybertruck will surely be successful, I'm sure of it. I'm convinced it will find its admirers."

wrap it up NPCailures

looking forward to hearing about the meetups in 30 years of those weird guys who never got over their obsession with the Cybertruck

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

shyduck posted:

look at the whole truck, it's an f-150 wrap lol

This makes it look better

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Wait... where are the headlights?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they put gamer lights in the truck bed

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

thathonkey posted:

they put gamer lights in the truck bed

ahahahahahah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Elon drew a truck when he was 9 years old and his entire life has been building up to this very moment

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

wrap it up NPCailures

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wow, the "I was entrapped" excuse actually works if you're rich

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this should apply to all goods, even food.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

A dating app that's 95% unfuckable bozos and the chat bots trying to steal their CC info already exists in Tinder

so every dating app

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
ive only seen 1 delorean irl and it was owned by that rear end in a top hat who wrote ready player one

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I love the cybertruck.

It's so bad.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
French knights would have won in Agincourt if they had ridden cybertrucks

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

ive only seen 1 delorean irl and it was owned by that rear end in a top hat who wrote ready player one

I saw three driving down the road in a line one time :smug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I love the cybertruck.

It's so bad.

its ehpic ftw. i cant wait to see one irl

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I will simply not purchase the cybertruck

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Nenonen posted:

French knights would have won in Agincourt if they had ridden cybertrucks

my kingdom for a cybertruk

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

I just noticed that the bike is an S-Works. Imagine spending that much on a bike and then chucking it loose in the back of a poo poo truck with the frame up against a hard steel edge.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

moist turtleneck posted:

has anyone tested the boat clause yet

https://i.imgur.com/ZrIZIUV.gifv

hovertruck

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Ekranotruck

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
(thrust via wheel rotation)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Cybertruck will be waterproof enough to serve briefly as a blender, so it can make margaritas, lakes & even seas that aren’t too choppy

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

My friends are just out of frame, eating BBQ.

spanky the dolphin has issued a correction as of 22:12 on Nov 14, 2023

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Too broke for a cyber truck? Oh I pity you fools. I'm going to be peeling off any day now

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

spanky the dolphin posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

does the truck bed have a door that opens into the cab?
otherwise, how you gonna sleep in there? curled in a ball?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Is the bed at least four feet wide for the drywall I need for bearing loads at home

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Weembles posted:

I just noticed that the bike is an S-Works. Imagine spending that much on a bike and then chucking it loose in the back of a poo poo truck with the frame up against a hard steel edge.

it cant even fit a loving bike?? is it a truck for ants

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I appreciate that the quality is low enough that I mistook the fishing rod for a piss stream.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just noticed the camping rendering has this elaborate looking fold out electric griddle and table system. elon musk has done it again gently caress take my money sir

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I forgot about this camper kit, which is even funnier now that we know the bed is 3 feet wide

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

thathonkey posted:

i just noticed the camping rendering has this elaborate looking fold out electric griddle and table system. elon musk has done it again gently caress take my money sir

I'm pretty sure that's a third party company render of a product that doesn't exist yet for a product that also doesn't exist yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's right