Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

markwayne is a registered member of cherokee nation

Pretty sure every guy from the South of a certain age claims to be one-eighth Cherokee because Dances With Wolves was a big deal during their formative years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
smh white people will do anything to be Druids

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

that band with Stephen King and those other authors sucked

Apr 7, 2003

It's pretty funny that everyone forgot about Starfield already. The hype cycle was way longer than the game's staying power. That owns

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's pretty funny that everyone forgot about Starfield already. The hype cycle was way longer than the game's staying power. That owns

It's so bad

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Skyrim has more active players on Steam lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

as it turns out, Bethesda could not get away with releasing Fallout 4 (but slightly reskinned) a third time

Apr 7, 2003

Gamers will forever be chasing after the next big game because they have an emptiness in their hearts. But games will never fill that void.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
has this thread discussed the jordan peterson music video, it has a very resonant message of ???????? that i will take to heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTDEnfW4ng

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

happy hump (trump) day

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

He wanted to bite that guys big beautiful butt

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

starfield is as nothing of a game as you can make but i also dont remember any hype cycle or anyone even being excited / chatty about it before launch

i didnt expect anything from it and it still fell below my expectations, like buying the shittiest store brand macaroni and then finding out that the noodles are painted cardboard

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i downloaded xbox game pass on my mac for like an hour or two and tried starfield. then i uninstalled after the tutorial and unsubscribed from game pass, and bill gates gave me my money back

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
jordan peterson you leave derrida's name out your loving mouth

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

legal scholars wrestling with the tough questions today like can someone under a gag order suggest people kidnap and try judges under citizens tribunals. Gonna hoot and holler as i'm thrown into a mass grave along with other great liberal minds.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

free cumshitter

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
you bite YOUR rear end. I don’t bite my rear end.

Apr 7, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

legal scholars wrestling with the tough questions today like can someone under a gag order suggest people kidnap and try judges under citizens tribunals. Gonna hoot and holler as i'm thrown into a mass grave along with other great liberal minds.

And for the sake of decorum, the republic was lost

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

DoombatINC posted:

starfield is as nothing of a game as you can make but i also dont remember any hype cycle or anyone even being excited / chatty about it before launch

i didnt expect anything from it and it still fell below my expectations, like buying the shittiest store brand macaroni and then finding out that the noodles are painted cardboard

it's because nobody wanted to make it

Bethesda was desperate for another IP they could put out and exploit with media tie ins and they made the same bland science fiction/fantasy gruel that every game has been doing for the last decade

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Gamers will forever be chasing after the next big game because they have an emptiness in their hearts. But games will never fill that void.

Give Larian the rights to a turn based fallout 5 and a decade to make it and i'll be complete.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Birthday cake Timbits

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

you bite YOUR rear end. I don’t bite my rear end.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

code:

https://twitter.com/weeklyworldnews/status/1724448455488118853

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
chuck schumer sharing a stage with john hagee, goddamn lol

never vote

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

thats a weird embed

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1724799750267195695

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

arggg bitey!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Finally free to crush labor the way I want to!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pretty sure every guy from the South of a certain age claims to be one-eighth Cherokee because Dances With Wolves was a big deal during their formative years

it was happening even before that.
my fam told me the same poo poo. it was wrong.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Nlrb O’Brien won’t get away with this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

i dont know about nlrb but the air and space forces are unconstitutional and must be dissolved immediately

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

erosion posted:

code:
https://twitter.com/weeklyworldnews/status/1724448455488118853

they are stealing our (my) posting ideas.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

i dont know about nlrb but the air and space forces are unconstitutional and must be dissolved immediately

thanks joementum

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/realMikeLindell/status/1724477910021460101

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

only the biggest loving losers who have never been in a fight in their lives say poo poo like this lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

:yooge: THANKS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE FOR ME MIKE

Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

:yooge: THANKS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE FOR ME MIKE

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
be it in the white house or out of it, i am proud of trump for keeping up the consistency of his dress pants looking like poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I appreciate his half assed limp thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
the gently caress kind of a name is markwayne anyway