Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

the gently caress kind of a name is markwayne anyway

he’s named after his dad either mark or wayne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

a coworker told me there's no studies about flossing actually benefiting like they claim it does and a cursory Google search seems to prove him right? what the gently caress?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

UFOTacoMan posted:

it was happening even before that.
my fam told me the same poo poo. it was wrong.

to really be "in" the Cherokee tribe you have to do more than just say you're 1/16th Cherokee. It's a real tangible thing, not just a t-shirt or whatever.

Friend of one of my kids has a mom who's basically 100% Cherokee and he got his college paid for by the tribe.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Jon Irenicus posted:

a coworker told me there's no studies about flossing actually benefiting like they claim it does and a cursory Google search seems to prove him right? what the gently caress?

Big String got you bamboozled. wake up sucker

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

for centuries we just chewed on sticks and we were fine

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Jon Irenicus posted:

I've "learned" from shadowy Internet sources that dentistry is mostly made-up stuff

As an old I also know that teeth simply suck as a technology, it's plain bullshit

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

The Sopranos is really great but while blasting through it, take breaks to think about what's going on, I still wake up sometimes thinking about what story arcs really meant

I did not watch it when it was fresh, we binged it a few years ago.

I have just been walking around my apartment saying "gabagool"

Such a fun word

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Gamers will forever be chasing after the next big game because they have an emptiness in their hearts. But games will never fill that void.

Correct

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

to really be "in" the Cherokee tribe you have to do more than just say you're 1/16th Cherokee. It's a real tangible thing, not just a t-shirt or whatever.

Friend of one of my kids has a mom who's basically 100% Cherokee and he got his college paid for by the tribe.

we had a thing where one of my great grandparents was from an orphanage in western NC that burned down so records were lost.
it was suspected this person was of native american heritage but there was nothing to prove that. Fast forward a couple generations and they are telling my dad he is 1/8th Cherokee.

Also I just recently learned that "Cherokee" is not what those people called themselves:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A true patriot. He just wanted to save america

quote:

Testimony wrapped up later Tuesday, with closing arguments expected Wednesday. DePape has pleaded not guilty to attempted kidnapping of a federal official and assault on the immediate family member of a federal official with intent to retaliate against the official for performance of their duties. His attorneys argue that he was not seeking to go after Nancy Pelosi because of her official duties as a member of Congress and so the charges do not fit.

The attack happened in the early hours of Oct. 28, 2022, just days before the midterm elections.

DePape, 43, said he went to the Pelosis' home to talk to Nancy Pelosi about Russian involvement in the 2016 election, and that he planned to wear an inflatable unicorn costume and upload his interrogation of her online. Prosecutors say he had rope and zip ties with him. And a hammer.

DePape testified that his plan was to get Nancy Pelosi and other targets to admit to their corruption. “If she lied, I would break her kneecaps,” he said. “The choice is on her.”

He then wanted President Joe Biden to pardon the targets “so we can move forward as a country,” he said.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my phone officially will not charge anymore

down to 3% battery. this is the end.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

will these indignities against trump ever end

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

:rip:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

:woop: DICK SIZE COMPETITION! :woop:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

emfive posted:

yeah you've gotta have a recipe in the harvard cookbook

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum posted:

yeah you've gotta have a recipe in the harvard cookbook

I'm still flabbergasted that Liz Warren took trumo's native american challenge
and lost, badly.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

DePape said that he felt bad for Pelosi after hearing testimony from a neurosurgeon who operated on him after the attack and testified Pelosi had two wounds on his head, including a fracture to his skull that had to be mended with plates and screws. Pelosi also needed stitches on injuries to his right arm and hand.

“He was never my target and I’m sorry that he got hurt,” DePape said.

“I reacted because my plan was basically ruined,” he said when asked why he hit Pelosi.

DePape testified he first was drawn to right-wing conspiracies after learning about “Gamergate,” an online harassment campaign against women in the video gaming community that took place about a decade ago. He said he often played videogames for up to six hours a day while listening to political podcasts.

Podcasts - not even once

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

triple sulk posted:

good morning

🖕

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Toxically
God Made Me
We Burn Our Flag
Masculine
Salami in the Bag

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

:yooge: THANKS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE FOR ME MIKE

lmao

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

lol religion is so dumb

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I'd be hard pressed to believe dentistry is 100% made up bullshit solely because cavities can and do suck major rear end if they get bad enough and drilling em out and filling em with amalgum or whatever they use now seems like a beneficial thing that improves quality of life

sounds like a bitter propaganda war between middle aged dentists everywhere and the perfidious british

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

:yooge: THANKS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE FOR ME MIKE

lmao

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

This means: if you ever have to fight this idiot, uppercut him and he'll bite his own tongue off/hurt himself

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm still flabbergasted that Liz Warren took trumo's native american challenge
and lost, badly.

like a wolf!!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

“I need money”

“me too”

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

one year my high school wrestling team won a big tournament because we won the final match by disqualification when our guy got his nutsack bit by the opponent

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1247914464319504385

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's pretty funny that everyone forgot about Starfield already. The hype cycle was way longer than the game's staying power. That owns

It's so bland. It might see an uptick of players once they release the full modding toolset, but I'm skeptical it'll overtake Skyrim modding.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A man who was hospitalized by debilitating Crohn's disease found relief after putting his mom's poop in his rectum in a DIY treatment — but was surprised to experience her menopause symptoms, too.

After her stool was tested for any infections or diseases, they began doing the transplants on Christmas day 2008.

Charlie Curtis, from Toronto, Canada, who's in his mid 30s, did DIY "poopie transplants," or fecal microbiota transplants, for over four years, he told filmmaker Saffron Cassaday in the new documentary "Designer $hit."

FMTs usually involve a doctor taking poop from a healthy donor, and blending it with a saline solution. In FDA-approved procedures, the saline and feces mixture is then inserted into the recipient's gastrointestinal tract through an enema, or taken via oral capsules (it can also be done via colonoscopy or upper endoscopy).

The recipient absorbs healthy bacteria from the donated stool, and this repopulates the bacteria in their gut, which might be depleted from using drugs such as antibiotics or illness, according to Cleveland Clinic.

FMTs are currently only FDA and Health Canada-approved as a treatment for persistent C. Diff bacterial infections, so Charlie Curtis and his mom, Sky Curtis, decided to do the procedure at home.

The donated poop does "transmit high levels of hormones," Borody told Cassaday, so it's possible that Charlie Curtis was experiencing the same menopause symptoms as his mom.

Merry Christmas, son. You'll never guess where I got your gift.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Godlessdonut posted:

It's so bland. It might see an uptick of players once they release the full modding toolset, but I'm skeptical it'll overtake Skyrim modding.

if I were to make a mod for it (I won't) it would be a planet full of twin towers where I'd encourage anybody in the solar system to crash their ships into

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Joe how many trump tweets do you think you can remember off the top of your dome (not quote) by now

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

you never realize how many chicken bones there are on the sidewalk until you own a dog. i have to muzzle mine up every walk because there's so much trash out there.

its crazy how fast my dog will eat a sidewalk chicken bone. its like instantaneously, faster than i could eat an m&m

Drunkboxer has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Nov 15, 2023

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Merry Christmas, son. You'll never guess where I got your gift.

the human body is so disgusting. metal robot bodies when

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

If flossing doesn't do anything how come I stopped getting cavities + my dentist noticed my flossing after I started flossing? Checkmate athiests

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) suggested the FBI sent "ghost buses" filled with informants to incite the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021.

At a House Homeland Security Committee hearing on Wednesday, Higgins peppered FBI Director Christopher Wray with questions about his agency's role in Jan. 6.

"If you are asking whether the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6 was part of some operation orchestrated by FBI sources and/or agents, the answer is emphatically no," Wray insisted.

"Are you familiar with, you know, what a ghost vehicle is?" Higgins asked. "Director, you're director of the FBI, certainly should. You know what a ghost bus is?"
"A ghost bus?" Wray replied. "I'm not sure I've used that term before."
Higgins said a ghost bus was a "common" term referring to an unmarked vehicle "that's used for secret evil purposes."

"These two buses in the middle here, they were the first to arrive at Union Station on Jan. 6," Higgins said, pointing to a photo. "I have all this evidence. I'm showing you a tip of the iceberg."

At that point, a Democrat on the committee noted that Higgins was out of time. But the Republican lawmaker ranted on.

"I note that other members across the aisle have been granted time, and I object to my question being closed," he said. "This is a very significant hearing, Mr. Chairman, and these buses are nefarious in nature and were filled with FBI informants dressed as Trump supporters and deployed onto our Capitol on Jan. 6."

"Your day is coming, Mr. Wray," he added.

I'm glad Joe Biden acted swiftly to rise to the challenges of the violent insurrection and kick these lunatics out of office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sidewalk chicken sounds

s p i c y