Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Since Cryo hasn't posted his own masterpiece here yet, I will:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Ynglaur posted:

So basically, "We hosed up on the the ban side but come be an adult and we can probably sort things out amicably?"

I'm not in Delta, btw. I'm really just trying to see if the leadership culture actually changed for the better. I hadn't realized our organization was willing to ignore that kind of behavior. I don't expect my video games to be free of drama or all lilies and sunshine, but I want to know: is it better, or at least getting better?

Thanks for the direct answers so far everyone.

I think it's getting better. There's a much more significant investment of time and energy on the part of the alliance into at least looking into issues and determining if something's a Big Fuckin Deal, or if someone needs to have a little Come to Jesus chat, or if someone needs to be :commissar:ed.

For instance, I received this message from this Identity England shitbird after once again calling him out for being a horrible loving transphobe in Theta's discord, and I got same-day turnaround on my Beekeeper ticket and his services were revoked and he was out of the alliance in short order. A+ service, would complain again. (This guy knew that my husband is British and that we travel to the UK often to see family.)

Discord and CCP declined to take action, afaik, but the alliance was on it. I hope more people have had similar outcomes to really blatant shitassery but it's kinda hard to learn about bc we just don't talk about this stuff super often, and Beekeepers by nature aren't going to share success stories.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

You can't win Eve SMG, who is going to tell me what is happening?

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

oh thank you

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I lost a single clone with a single 2% “Beancounter” implant. Logging in to relist my market goods, I found nothing in my item hanger. That’s when I discovered that every bit of my PI/minerals/explo loot had sold and I had more isk on my alt liquid than ever before!

Thanks, Jay!

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Solus posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM FIFTY THOUSAND JUMP CLONES DOWN THE SPACE TOILET. ITS DELTA SQAD TIME RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE CHEST MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, FURNOK DORN. I CAVE IN MY CHEST AND CAVE IN MY CHEST HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN 1DQ OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S SHITTIEST VIDEO GAME. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO POST GOOD AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

(it wasn’t me, you just got pranked)

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
Jay you cost me a low-grade social implant. You have 24 hours to pay me back or I will call my mum and the space police to clap you in irons.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Horsebanger posted:

Jay you cost me a low-grade social implant. You have 24 hours to pay me back or I will call my mum and the space police to clap you in irons.

Relax, GooseFleet are on our way with free learning implants to dampen the damage on gsfs economy.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

notaspy posted:

You can't win Eve SMG, who is going to tell me what is happening?

so the way this forum is organized is that it has collections of topics pertaining to a larger category; we call individuals in these collections "threads," and you're posting in the eve: online thread at this very moment. threads are broken down further into posts, which are arranged chronologically. by reading the posts above yours, and then going back to previous pages, you'll be able to see the progression of the conversation and answer this question for yourself!

wow! L@@K!

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

coming out of retirement to say “why would delta sqad do this”

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Nobody in delta should have to kiss the ring. Just unban everyone no matter if they want to come back or not.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
I wonder how many irreplaceable implants were lost such as the “consul” series or Poteque

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

I WAS CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT OF THIS SCREENSHOT but yeah i've been making this point for a long-rear end time. all this loving crowing about how OrGaNiZeD goons are in eve and like... that wasn't an area they wanted to champion lmao.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Sickening posted:

Nobody in delta should have to kiss the ring. Just unban everyone no matter if they want to come back or not.

and admit that leadership was wrong??????

:lol:

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008
LMAO I am so loving straight for Jay right now. I don't even care about any of the poo poo I just lost, this is comedy worth the price.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

afaik Imperium leadership still hasn't actually acknowledged that any of the hosed up poo poo Mittens did was wrong, and loads of the pubbies in the alliance still think he only left because wreckers chased him out or whatever.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the gsf leadership had a giant pile of poo poo on the floor next to them. everyone was encouraged to ignore it for the good of the alliance.

then old school goons who have actually grown up answer the horn and many of them wander into delta. they see the giant pile of poo poo and say "hey didn't you guys say you cleaned that poo poo off the floor 8 years ago?".

so obviously delta is bad

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I like that everyone was so hyped by Asher's takeover speech which boiled down to "video games, amirite?"

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
We here in Gooseflock Featheration leadership were saddened to hear about the extremely funny shenanigans Jay Amazingness pulled on GoonSwarm Federation. Because of this, thousands of poor people lost their clones with extremely expensive implants!

In response, we formed the Goosefleet GOONICEF Aid Flotilla, a 14-person-strong fleet of Rifters, Covops, an Exequror, and one very plucky Jackdaw. We docked up in Amarr, filled our cargoholds full of +1 implants, warclone blanks, pax amarrias (for spiritual healing), fireworks, and set out to 1DQ1-A to deliver some much-needed aid.

my buzzard loaded up and ready 2 roll

The locals in 1DQ were very appreciative as we honked and dropped cans of +1 implants all over the 1DQ Fortizar grid. Finally, the destitute members of GSF could start rebuilding their lives after having so many implants ripped out of their skulls.

so many cans, so many implants left to drop

credit to corgski for all these cans

After aid was delivered, we made our way back home and celebrated with a hearty medal for our members. Op Success.

:honk:

Bonus shoutout to Jay who found us extremely funny and sent us 5b ISK

Zkill Report: https://zkillboard.com/br/151727/

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Geese care

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
So is FW a thing now or what?

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
spent a bunch of hours with jay in various sigs so him going fuckgoons came as a surprise but lolll

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Jay sounds pretty amazing

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dieting Hippo posted:

We here in Gooseflock Featheration leadership were saddened to hear about the extremely funny shenanigans Jay Amazingness pulled on GoonSwarm Federation. Because of this, thousands of poor people lost their clones with extremely expensive implants!

In response, we formed the Goosefleet GOONICEF Aid Flotilla, a 14-person-strong fleet of Rifters, Covops, an Exequror, and one very plucky Jackdaw. We docked up in Amarr, filled our cargoholds full of +1 implants, warclone blanks, pax amarrias (for spiritual healing), fireworks, and set out to 1DQ1-A to deliver some much-needed aid.

The locals in 1DQ were very appreciative as we honked and dropped cans of +1 implants all over the 1DQ Fortizar grid. Finally, the destitute members of GSF could start rebuilding their lives after having so many implants ripped out of their skulls.

After aid was delivered, we made our way back home and celebrated with a hearty medal for our members. Op Success.

lmao this rules

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Dieting Hippo posted:

lmao

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
Hey haven’t played or logged in for a bit. Hope my clones are ok.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Everybody loves cute goose antics :shobon:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol goonicef

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012

twigplant posted:

I think it's getting better. There's a much more significant investment of time and energy on the part of the alliance into at least looking into issues and determining if something's a Big Fuckin Deal, or if someone needs to have a little Come to Jesus chat, or if someone needs to be :commissar:ed.

For instance, I received this message from this Identity England shitbird after once again calling him out for being a horrible loving transphobe in Theta's discord, and I got same-day turnaround on my Beekeeper ticket and his services were revoked and he was out of the alliance in short order. A+ service, would complain again. (This guy knew that my husband is British and that we travel to the UK often to see family.)

Discord and CCP declined to take action, afaik, but the alliance was on it. I hope more people have had similar outcomes to really blatant shitassery but it's kinda hard to learn about bc we just don't talk about this stuff super often, and Beekeepers by nature aren't going to share success stories.

Should've gotten this shitlord to join a fleet in something expensive, kick him in space then pod his dumb rear end

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Smegma Princess X posted:

Should've gotten this shitlord to join a fleet in something expensive, kick him in space then pod his dumb rear end

Meh, I'd just shoot him and tell VR.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Wibla posted:

Meh, I'd just shoot him and tell VR.

gently caress OFF you pubbie dipshit

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

gently caress OFF you pubbie dipshit

And otherwise you are OK?

I would have ejected his rear end too. I thought that went without saying :cripes:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Wibla posted:

And otherwise you are OK?

I would have ejected his rear end too. I thought that went without saying :cripes:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Begon pubbie

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
I would like to discuss eve online 2023.

can someone please tell me if FW is worth a try?

wibla get hosed.

thank you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Dieting Hippo posted:

بارك الله تعالى في جاي ومعركته ضد اتحاد سرب الديوث

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

Baculus posted:

I would like to discuss eve online 2023.

can someone please tell me if FW is worth a try?

Yes. FW, even in an alpha account, rules. Give it a shot for some small scale pvp and if you don;t like it you're only out an alpha.