Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard

More grade a posts

xbilkis posted:

The beginning and end of every Kota Ibushi journey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls

Most Power Alex posted:

Everyone here support Paul Wight but right now we are talking about Hangman's infant son.

they are the same size

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Gear Wednesday wrestling.

AEW is really good about giving the right amount of time with older wrestlers. That was the right amount of Paul Wight wrestling. They’re even giving us the right amount of Jeff Jarrett. Same with flair.

Also put Danhausen in Toni’s thing. He can do spooky in sepia.

And I can’t say I haven’t derived any enjoyment from the bucks are bad friends arc. They’ve worked their butts off to get Jericho over as a sympy baby. Don Callis is capable of all manner of evil.

I’m not sure who’s running the locker room but it seems like they’re doing a good job of keeping people of trouble and working together. Outliers aside, it’s nice to watch wrestling that isn’t the product of Byzantine politics played out via intercepted text messages. Turns out that poo poo boring af.

Shinji2015
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Shard posted:

More grade a posts

That look on Kota's face in the first photo :3:

Saucer Crab

I let out a hoot and a holler when Tall Paul took that bump, holy loving poo poo

Writer Cath

Box. Flipped.

coconono posted:

Gear Wednesday wrestling.

AEW is really good about giving the right amount of time with older wrestlers. That was the right amount of Paul Wight wrestling. They’re even giving us the right amount of Jeff Jarrett. Same with flair.

Also put Danhausen in Toni’s thing. He can do spooky in sepia.

And I can’t say I haven’t derived any enjoyment from the bucks are bad friends arc. They’ve worked their butts off to get Jericho over as a sympy baby. Don Callis is capable of all manner of evil.

I’m not sure who’s running the locker room but it seems like they’re doing a good job of keeping people of trouble and working together. Outliers aside, it’s nice to watch wrestling that isn’t the product of Byzantine politics played out via intercepted text messages. Turns out that poo poo boring af.

I would respectfully disagree, simply because I want Christian to have more time. Possibly an entire show dedicated to him and his wrestling sons.

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I have to post in this thread because dammit I was hooting and I was hollering last night. I was hooting and hollering over that Street Fight and about Hobbs getting put over big by Paul. I was hooting and hollering over Takeshita dressed like Majima and hitting heat combos with the bike. I was hooting and hollering over Ibushi wrecking poo poo after the insane sign piledriver. And I'm hooting and hollering over Full Gear on Saturday!!!

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny Nox posted:

gently caress it, it’s getting posted everywhere

Shard

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I have to post in this thread because dammit I was hooting and I was hollering last night. I was hooting and hollering over that Street Fight and about Hobbs getting put over big by Paul. I was hooting and hollering over Takeshita dressed like Majima and hitting heat combos with the bike. I was hooting and hollering over Ibushi wrecking poo poo after the insane sign piledriver. And I'm hooting and hollering over Full Gear on Saturday!!!

Remember when Mox fought Hook? Remember when Mox no sold the Orange Punch? Remember when Mox reminded everyone he's the baddest motherfucker in the org?

graph

aaag peanuts
ibushi ate a brainbuster on a bicycle, then got piledriven on 8 chairs and a sign

Shard

he got up before Kyle and Kyle was still down I had no idea what happened but I love the visual story there

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

ibushi ate a brainbuster on a bicycle, then got piledriven on 8 chairs and a sign

:hai:

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Remember when ibushi came into the ring with a shovel and had to be told the match was already over

Most Power Alex
Guys, I maybe in trouble. I hooted and hollered to much last night, and there is still about 7+ hours of AEW wrestling left in the week. The doctors are telling me if I don't take a break and stop hootin then I may never hoot again.

Germansimp

Shard posted:

he got up before Kyle and Kyle was still down I had no idea what happened but I love the visual story there

Brainbusters and piledrivers are moves designed to hurt people's brains, and, well, it's Ibushi. Forcing him to read a book would be a more effective attack on him.

Also I hope that at some point in the future Scooby Blue gets a cameo appearance in the cartoon.

Barry Bluejeans

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Most Power Alex posted:

Guys, I maybe in trouble. I hooted and hollered to much last night, and there is still about 7+ hours of AEW wrestling left in the week. The doctors are telling me if I don't take a break and stop hootin then I may never hoot again.

AEW's finally running out of pops, the legends were true :(

Most Power Alex

Most Power Alex posted:

I have an announcement, this weekend against doctors orders I will be hootin and hollerin. Since I lack medical clearance all of my AEW posting will be unsanctioned and the moderation team will be taking no responsibility for anything that may happen.

Sandman from ECW

Gonna watch wrestling tonight and I want you to know that I am excited about that. AEW wrestling.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna a pink nude and sweaty in front of my
TVs tonight and tomorrow for AEW

There will be a hooting. And a hollering.

Sandman from ECW

coconono posted:

I’m gonna a pink nude and sweaty in front of my
TVs tonight and tomorrow for AEW

There will be a hooting. And a hollering.

#metoo

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Emi Sakura remains the ace of AEW. Every single match she turns up.

fez_machine

coconono posted:

Emi Sakura remains the ace of AEW. Every single match she turns up.

loved it

they really leathered each other

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fez_machine posted:

loved it

they really leathered each other

This is also my review of rush/dax

Suplex Liberace

i was hooting when miro bent garcia in half.

super macho dude

Gonna be my 8 yr old daughter's first live PPV (on tv) tonight, and we got snacks on lock and hootin on tap and hollerin ready to go

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

super macho dude posted:

Gonna be my 8 yr old daughter's first live PPV (on tv) tonight, and we got snacks on lock and hootin on tap and hollerin ready to go

that rules, but please remember to start her off slow. hoot then holler? you're a baller! holler then hoot? you get the boot!

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I hooted I hollered

That was a great show well worth the discount package price I got via the FITE+nord deal.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

coconono posted:

I hooted I hollered

i hooted, i hollered, i did the :shepface:

what a drat show

Long-Time Lurker

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Finally saw the pape and was expecting the worst for the main event because of this forum but it turned out to be pretty good and goddamn the anti-MJF people are making the main thread unreadable.

On The Internet

Seeking refuge is the hootin and hollerin thread with fellow hooters and hollerers.

That TX Death match was surreal. Adam Page DRANK Swerve's blood like it was a water fountain. Wtf (and hell yeah)

Shard

I think I screamed outloud like 20 times last night. Just an amazing night of wrestling. God bless AEW.

Shard

I think it'll get lost in the amazingness that was the ladder match and the deathmatch but the three way dance for the tbs title was my favorite womens match of the year and one of the best three way matches that AEW has ever done.

neoaxd

Shard posted:

I think it'll get lost in the amazingness that was the ladder match and the deathmatch but the three way dance for the tbs title was my favorite womens match of the year and one of the best three way matches that AEW has ever done.

I'm so down for Kris Lesnar moving forward.

CombineThresher

GIT R DONNE

Shard posted:

The whole pape was great. Every match was different and really the MJF melodrama wasn't some radical departure from how stupid wrestling normally is. Plus, I thought he had really good chemistry with Switch.

Also man, Toni and Shida were beating the poo poo out of each other, it owned.

Lurks With Wolves

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Finally saw the pape and was expecting the worst for the main event because of this forum but it turned out to be pretty good and goddamn the anti-MJF people are making the main thread unreadable.

Yeah. They gilded the lily with too much Adam Cole drama, but MJF is still really good at getting people invested in basic wrestling drama. At worst, it's a B+/A-.

Davros1

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Long-Time Lurker posted:

I'm considering taking a break from posting here, at least for a while, because the main threads are becoming such a pain nowadays. Which is a shame, because this was the last place I could enjoy talking about wrestling with folks.

Wintermutant

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

It was so fuckin good

Oil!

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

The only thing that would have made me hoot and holler more would have been bringing out light tubes during the death match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad

Long-Time Lurker posted:

At this point I only read this thread and the one about CM Punk getting elbow dropped in the balls.

Pape was good, Swerve and Hangman was an all timer sicko match and Ospreay is an enormous get even if we all knew it was coming. And I popped huge for spooky witch Julia finally getting a belt.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 19, 2023