Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Anti-white racism is tragic, but the most despicable form of bigotry is anti-rich-man racism. Sadly Elon is a victim of both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

steinrokkan posted:

Anti-white racism is tragic, but the most despicable form of bigotry is anti-rich-man racism. Sadly Elon is a victim of both

Don't forget cisteria

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ben shapino posted:

Like what if I judge a white person's character and decide they deserve to be hated? No that's bad.

but that's unpossible! Elon's perfect and special and the savior of the "right" kind of humanity. His mother tells him so every day! so really, what right have we to judge him simply for his many, many comprehensively evil acts and behavior?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

:stare:

... I don't even know what to say to this

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: I think this unhinged rant might have been sparked by Ross Gerber bailing

shyduck fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 16, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They've done some good things too, I assume.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Maybe the colonialists did some bad stuff too, but eh, pobody's nerfect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Imagine needing validation...as a White guy.

ben shapino posted:

we should take 10% off the top from Elon imo

Hey, he paid a lot of money for that hair!

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Elias_Maluco posted:

"human race" always sounded wrong for me too

We are a species, not a "race"

I cant think of any context where "race" makes sense besides when talking about domestic animals that were selectively bred

the habsburg race

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
White people have done some good things, like pushing Elon Musk down a flight of stairs as a schoolchild

But they've also done irredeemable things, such as not doing it hard enough

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

shyduck posted:

edit: I think this unhinged rant might have been sparked by Ross Gerber bailing

stock will go up and he'll conveniently forget about this in about 4 days

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

In the US you can start driving at fifteen and a half. Which is kind of crazy to be honest, and indeed young people and very old people account for way, way more than their share of accidents and fatal accidents.

You can get your license at 14 in some US states, (Even California with a hardship permit!) and most states you can get a farmer's permit at 13 (:lol::lmao: you can also drive heavy machinery with it!)

EDIT

California explicitly changed this, but you could operate a powerboat legally at 12

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Not sure about the autism, but isn't this exactly what Linda is as Twitter CEO? Lol

Edit: Linda as the rear end-kissing saying the right things CEO I should've been more clear

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
More autistic CEOs, sure. How bout less raging rear end in a top hat antisemite white supremacist ones though?

I think that elon has actually done some damage to himself here. No idea what the long term effects will be but a lot of people have hit that "my god, he really is a piece of poo poo!!" moment. To them I say: welcome aboard.

priznat fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 16, 2023

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I love how is implied that CEOs rule the world, for good or bad. We need more Good CEOs to save us from the Bad CEOs

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Always great when people self diagnose autism.

Or regard it as a life cheat code for being the best at something

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol just keeps going

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Keep digging boss you're doing great (thumbs up emoji, ok sign emoji)

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Go team! #sports #hotdog

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Like a famous presidential election hopeful said : Anti-PEOPLE-OF-WEALTH. He doesn't care if you kill or hate a rich person. Rich people are poorer to him than hobos are poor to rich people.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

No it's not lmao

It's just not being taught that way, that's loving flat out ridiculous

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Does *all* mean opposite day or something? Lol because I'm pretty sure nobody in my bloodline has ever been actually enslaved

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Fiats are good.

Most reliable car I've ever had

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

shyduck posted:

No it's not lmao

elon would know, he has spent many years in american high schools.

sorry, im being corrected by my producers, elon musk has spent many years in american high schoolers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ben shapino posted:

we should take 10% off the top from Elon imo

With a saw

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

What's the over/under on him dropping the n-word when his rocket blows up this weekend?

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

shyduck posted:

No it's not lmao

Its honestly kinda nuts the poo poo people just make up about whats being taught in school because they got in a tizzy about teaching history and social studies accurately.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

shyduck posted:

No it's not lmao

America didn't invent slavery, but didn't they refine one of the worst examples of it? Kinda like Hitler refining the worst example of genocide.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

What's the over/under on him dropping the n-word when his rocket blows up this weekend?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Still going!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1725091240507551878?t=aGFbFLidXf7pF3vJ-euCyA&s=19

Yaccarino probably has a busy day ahead of her.

Edit: Just looked at this one again:

And realized that he specifically mentions how this extends to people in the Jewish community beyond the ADL. Jesus Christ.

"Hell yeah, white pride world wide!"

-Eoon Musk 2023

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

would LOVE to hear why he thinks this, like what is better about musk than bezos

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Sir Tonk posted:

would LOVE to hear why he thinks this, like what is better about musk than bezos

endless content

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Twitter Blue, the list goes on

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

holtemon posted:

Does *all* mean opposite day or something? Lol because I'm pretty sure nobody in my bloodline has ever been actually enslaved

I definitely have and my family is basically all white people going way back when for generations. But this has no bearing on the state of racial dynamics in much of the world today where white people have tons of advantages just for being white so the boer should really shut the gently caress up

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krispy Wafer posted:

The only thing Fiats are good at is burning all their oil and somehow still not exploding. Until they do.

Are you American? Because literally literally every civilized country sells Americans inferior product because they have no de facto consumer protections, and also do not know how to operate anything, very much including automobiles.

e: And uncivilized countries. That's how you get Anglos complaining about LG or whatever.)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Are you American? Because literally literally every civilized country sells Americans inferior product because they have no de facto consumer protections, and also do not know how to operate anything, very much including automobiles.

e: And uncivilized countries. That's how you get Anglos complaining about LG or whatever.)

That's why I drive a hruck bugbear

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lindayax has responded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

"I'm glad the British colonized us...."

This rear end in a top hat has either never heard of things like the Partition, or the Bengal Famine of 1943, etc., or does know of the and has just written them off as "people make mistakes sometimes," and I don't know which one is worse.

Also, "because they're human not because they're white?" Goddamit, people have done horrible, horrible, horrible things to other groups PRECISELY because those others weren't seen as white.

loving bootlickers.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Nov 16, 2023