Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

emfive posted:

and it's called "cultured buttermilk" because some tiny friends grow in the leftover milk, changing the lingering proteins to make it thick. I'm not a buttermilk expert however. I imagine that the direct leftovers immediately after finishing the butter probably tastes like nothing.

I made kefir so I'm a big fan of cultured dairy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i do miss godfather's pizza since I moved

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

norm was the best of us

would love to hear his deadpan non sequiturs about the stuff happening now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

Nah he's just a heavy sleeper.

I'm gonna send Dwaynejack Johnsonmiller in to roust him out of bed

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5JXRm8Lu2M

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I made kefir so I'm a big fan of cultured dairy

Kefir is delicious, I need to get back on my kefir habit. Lifeway is not bad, the low-fat plain one is plenty delicious to me but I bet fresh-cultured home stuff is way better.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Being a prophet in the internet age is hard. A thousand years ago you could just say poo poo and people would just believe it.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1725871662522945776

jesus
christ

this woman’s parents clearly let her spend a very very long time lying on her stomach when she was a baby her whole skull leans 10 degrees

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

SirPablo posted:

Wait. Isn't Friend Ben dead?
/

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“Engoron’s ‘Co-Judge’ Law Clerk, Allison Greenfield, Attended Anti-Trump Events Endorsing Biden & Tish James, Spurred on By Impeachment Leader Dan Goldman.”

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

*forrest gumpishly* when momma wants fresh mole she goes and checks the traps in the yard

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

from the article Trump TROOFd

https://twitter.com/JudicialProtest/status/1721356462021059006

quote:

Judicial Protest
@JudicialProtest

BOMBSHELL video evidence of bias and misconduct of Justice Engoron’s Law Clerk, Allison Greenfield, just uncovered. MISTRIAL INCOMING!!!

While attending an October 2022 Democrat Fundraiser, Greenfield can be heard saying Biden is the “best President in the history of the United States.”

Meanwhile, Greenfield was front row, yelling “Yeah!”, shaking her head in agreement and taking video of Democrat politicians as they bash Trump!

@AlinaHabba should DEMAND that Greenfield produce the videos she took!

This was while the #TrumpCivilFraud case was pending.

Even worse, video shows Greenfield campaigning and gathering signatures (“petitioning”) with the Grand Street Democrats on behalf of Letitia James’ 2022 primary campaign for New York State Attorney General!!

She’s sitting at the entrance to the event with a Diet Coke (it’s not working) gathering signatures on a green sheet of paper to get Letitia James on the primary ballot!

Again, this was while the #TrumpCivilFraud case was pending.

Why aren’t @AlinaHabba and Chris Kise shoving this in Hobo Judge Engoron’s face? Are they scared of Hobo Judge Engoron? Allison Greenfield has touched every part of the #TrumpCivilFraudTrial. No clearer case of judicial bias has ever existed.

Hobo Judge Engoron must be removed from the bench! Allison Greenfield should be hauled before the Attorney Grievance Committee and disbarred!

Judicial Protest once again breaks the story that the Lame Stream Media refuses to cover.

📢 http://attorneyallisongreenfield.com
📢 http://justicearthurengoron.com

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

a judge is only allowed to preside over your trial if he voted for you

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

emfive posted:

Kefir is delicious, I need to get back on my kefir habit. Lifeway is not bad, the low-fat plain one is plenty delicious to me but I bet fresh-cultured home stuff is way better.

I like Kefir Sutherland

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

BOMBSHELL GRANDPA!! BREAKING NEWS!! HEAR IT HERE FIRST TO POST ON FACEBOOK

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

What remedy is his lawsuit seeking?

media matters to be forced to buy Twitter

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

What remedy is his lawsuit seeking?

he’s trying to distract from continued ad revenue and his antisemitic posts

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tacodaemon posted:

Yeonmi Park is that North Korean lady who everybody makes fun of on the internet for just saying whatever

yeah she rules

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Imagine being this ignorant and stupid

But they’re just economically anxious or whatever

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

there's a club here called DC9 that has a disco ball version of Darth Vader's helmet hanging by the bar

drat that's cool as hell

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

After his roasting of Courtney Thorn Smith on Conan you'd think people who know Norm will absolutely call out manufactured fame poo poo like random youtube "comedians"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7297489018399231263

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

zero cool: more heads and closer together

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

this is violence

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Correct

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Kakkoie ne lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This is not the express frustration subforum. If you want to vent find a pillow. We do not have to share in your demand for cultivated futility!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

the kids are weird, but they got their hearts in the right place

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

CaptainBeefart posted:

Kakkoie ne lol

sorry apple can’t translate the language of the Finns

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Red Baron posted:

it’s probably for the best

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the kefir I tried at the store tasted pretty nasty maybe I need to try a different brand or something

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Red Baron posted:

further proof Finland doesn't truly exist

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Boob Cop posted:

Rick Bayless had a good beginner mole video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLCrGeaEPE

Rick is a weird cash-in brand cooking dude with a creepy brother but the "authentic Mexican" cookbook he wrote in the 80s is extremely good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rick Bayless is considered one of the masters of Mexican cuisine, but Mexico still makes better chefs than America hands down. Also he hates his sports brother as does the rest of the family, they don't talk.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

emfive posted:

Way better and has more cultures than the stuff at the store.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

On my way to Fort Dodge, Iowa. Join me live at 3pmCST/4pmEST on @RSBN, @NewsMax, @realamericasvoice, @OAN, and Donald J. Trump @rumble, among others—See you soon! MAGA!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kind of weird karma to have

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats a rascal not a segway this ai poo poo is trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 18, 2023
i don't even understand it