Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
All these stories make me love kitties even more, while also being glad I don't own one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
rolled around in some catnip

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
made 3 dozen cookies but then eated them all

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Jumped up into the cupboard like a little goober.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Toxic Mental posted:

He just wolfs down all the food as fast as possible regardless of how much or how little he gets

Might get one of those bowls that has grooves in it so it splits the food up so he can’t eat as fast

I got one of those bowls because my cat is also a greedy little bastard who eats too fast, and it's helped so much. He almost never eats fast enough to puke anymore. As an adorable bonus, he sometimes picks individual pieces of kibble out of the bowl with his paw, so he can eat them off the floor instead.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Tried to destroy the blinds in my bedroom even further until I gently pulled her away. This repeated approximately six more times until she attacked my feet.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lord Hydronium posted:

Tried to destroy the blinds in my bedroom even further until I gently pulled her away. This repeated approximately six more times until she attacked my feet.

i hope that you learned your lesson

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

He has hayfever and is exclusively aiming his sneezes at my face

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I drugged her and took her to the vet.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Block the heater vent behind the couch with her chonky body.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tried to convince me not to play golf.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You try to chip miette? Monster! Bunker for mother for 100 years!

Nov 21, 2023
good god its just some electrons

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
She defended her position under the blankets from the other cat that also wanted to be under the blankets my meowing loudly when I lifted the covers to show Sissel that the spot was already taken.

It was dark, she just wanted to make sure Sissel knew.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

You try to chip miette? Monster! Bunker for mother for 100 years!

its actually kind of alarming. I have to make sure I know where he is so the stupid fucker doesn't try and catch a steel club head to the face trying to attack it.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
On the topic of weird cat behavior, has anyone ever had a cat that nuzzles your hand? That's when they jam their faces into your cupped hand and just mash away while purring loudly for as long as you let them.

When I was a kid both of our cats did it all the time so I just assumed it was something all cats did, but since then I've never had another cat that does it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Carth Dookie posted:

its actually kind of alarming. I have to make sure I know where he is so the stupid fucker doesn't try and catch a steel club head to the face trying to attack it.

Maybe show the cat it is dangerous break something or crush something with it. Bug, egg, old plate, whatever.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat ate a centipede today!

Vakal posted:

On the topic of weird cat behavior, has anyone ever had a cat that nuzzles your hand? That's when they jam their faces into your cupped hand and just mash away while purring loudly for as long as you let them.

When I was a kid both of our cats did it all the time so I just assumed it was something all cats did, but since then I've never had another cat that does it.

Oh yeah, it's weird. Like they're using you to pet themselves or something.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
my cats continue to contribute nothing to the household

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat ate a centipede today!

Oh yeah, it's weird. Like they're using you to pet themselves or something.

when im lazy and watching TV ill just hover my hand over the floor downwards and my cat will just walk through a couple times for some drive thru pets like an automated car wash

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My cats do that with my legs all the time when I'm at the PC

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Stared at this corner of the house for like an hour straight

I probably have mice (or maybe a hidden stash of twist-ties and bottlecaps) in there.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Vakal posted:

Mine does, that usually means he wants ear scratches to go with the face mashing.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

nm, a little cosplay

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

dee eight posted:

nm, a little cosplay

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Ate her toy feather-tailed cloth fish thing

Threw up feathers

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

fell asleep on my belly I havent been able to move for a whole hour

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

had some friends over for a little party

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

dee eight posted:

nm, a little cosplay

She's so cute!! I'm jealous of anyone who can get their cat to wear clothing

Mine slept in a basket of laundry, slept on my bed, slept on a rug by my bed, slept in the basket again, and demanded food a couple times

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka interrupted me on the toilet, yelled at me, went massively twitchy in her entire body while her head went into Invisible Bug Detection Mode, and then in response to my question "have you got the Crazy Eye" did a jumping 180 spin and scampered down the hallway screaming.

plasticbones
Aug 4, 2023
Woke me up because she wanted breakfast, which was good because I needed to get up for work and have been hitting the snooze button too much lately.

Alarm cat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Took him out ratting, but he just wants to go back inside to bed

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I had to cancel Thanksgiving plans due to getting COVID, so she's helping me get well by lying on my chest. :3:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Took a dump in one of her boxes within 10 minutes of fresh litter being added.

The rest of her day consisted of whining for brushes, whining for treats and sleeping.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He ate his whole breakfast, then half of his sister's breakfast, then some dry food, then he screamed at me for 20 minutes demanding treats before he finally gave up and went to sleep.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

called me a motherfucker

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Woke me at 5:30 am by vomiting noisily, forcing me to scour the house with my phone's torch. Turns out it was all perfectly clear bile, which I discovered when I trod in it.

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Breetai posted:

Woke me at 5:30 am by vomiting noisily, forcing me to scour the house with my phone's torch. Turns out it was all perfectly clear bile, which I discovered when I trod in it.

Do you live in my house?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

atomicpile posted:

Do you live in my house?

Yes.

Your crawlspace is terribly dusty and you're low on milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

He was a very good boy. The handsomest dude. One of the all time greats.
He finished his day by growling at the dog, trying to steal some bread, and then getting lit on catnip.