Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
Has just come and left wet paw-prints all over my lap as a way of saying hello this morning.

Hasn't been outside overnight, so can only assume the idiot has been wading in her water bowl. (Thankfully is just water and not cat piss)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Lil mate is galumphing up and down the hallway at high speed. Ol gal is giving the side eye to all the noise and energy.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Aishlinn posted:

Decomposed 1 day further. i miss you buddy :negative:

may the cat distribution system bless u once more

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Ours just woke me up to be fed at 7:30 AM. She has a pretty regular schedule for this, which makes it pretty tough to sleep.

She's such a sweetheart though, it's hard to be upset even though I'm so tired. :shobon:

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

TK8325 posted:

jupiter and deuteronomy are marching around the house screaming for breakfast. listen, just because the sun is up doesn't mean it's breakfast time. you still got about an hour.

Cats absolutely do not understand daylight savings time (or weekends, mine currently tries to march me into the office at 8am on a Sunday because that's his routine, sleeping next to me while I work. Manager Cat). But he also starts getting really antsy about food half an hour before his feeding time, every time. I promise you will get fed, cat, just as you have been fed every time for 14 years now.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Well yeah that's because the cat kindly reminded you half an hour before for 14 years

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nap with him I love sleeping beside my kitty in the winter

He normally naps on the couch behind me when I am at my computer but he likes to be by himself when he sleeps. I had to pts my oldest cat, Ash, 3 months ago. He was 18.5. He always slept with me for a few hours in the morning, it feels really weird to wake up and not have him at my feet :(

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Dabir posted:

I want to believe it was the same frog every time and it was just a bit stunned and you put it back outside and your cat thought it was an elaborate game of fetxh

Frogs will quite intentionally play dead so the cat won't 'play' with them. As a kid I'd quite often come downstairs to go to the toilet at night to find an entirely alive frog going 'ribbit' in there after my cat decided her toy was boring.

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Nov 4, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
My friend’s cat was being pushy about getting all the pets while on my lap, instead of me petting her with one hand while scratching old man dog with the other hand. Then the dog that wasn’t on the couch barked and I now have a puncture wound in my leg that is much deeper than the usual “making biscuits” wounds that she leaves.

Wait, no, two wounds. But there’s a little bit of slice to them, so hopefully I won’t get an infection.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Puked up his breakfast on the floor. He eats too fast and loves to do this.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You tried splitting the meal in half?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He just wolfs down all the food as fast as possible regardless of how much or how little he gets

Might get one of those bowls that has grooves in it so it splits the food up so he can’t eat as fast

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

The whole time I ate breakfast she rolled around under my chair attacking my housecoat and yelling about how much fun it was. :3:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

She accidentally dropped a toy in her water bowl and then had the audacity to complain to me about it. Now whose fault was that? <:mad:>

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
My cat decided the best way to greet me in the morning is smacking me in the jaw with a headbutt.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She got a new squid toy that she really likes quite a bit. She started incessantly meowing at it at about 4am because she was excited to play.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
just ripped it up and rocked the fuckin' house down, man!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I took down the Halloween display. Anything string-like got taken for a tour of the house before I could confiscate it all.

Poohs Packin posted:

She got a new squid toy that she really likes quite a bit. She started incessantly meowing at it at about 4am because she was excited to play.

I love when my cats do this too, they love to run around meowing with their favourites in their mouth. :kimchi:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she rolled around in the tub after my girlfriend got out of the shower and then was perplexed/mad that she was covered in water and had a hilarious mohawk that she did not appreciate being pointed out

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

The cat I'm watching tried to figure out how my phone works

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

She did this ridiculous pose.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

showed me that she learned how to jump on the knob of the back door and turn it enough to pop it open when I forget to turn the deadbolt <:mad:>

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka's day was like most of her days:

• popped out of her hidey cube when she heard me get up.
  • ate the breakfast of kangaroo mince I prepared for her while I made my coffee.
  • sat in front of my study door waiting politely for me to finish my breakfast.
  • as soon as I sat down started yelling at me until I scooped her up and stuffed her butt-first into my dressing gown.
  • purred until she started snoring.
  • heard my partner get up about 2 hours later and immediately hosed off to poop in preparation for more snuggle time on a different lap.
  • 10 hour power nap.
  • yelled at me for more food, and as soon as I presented her with more roo mince wandered over to the bin to start licking plastic bags.
  • right now she's on my girlfriend's lap gently snoozing in kitty loaf position. she won't be sleeping with us tonight so the lovable little goblin will probably be jumping up on the kitchen bench top as well as any other forbidden zone.

Pictured: the highlight of my mornings.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Breetai posted:

Pushka's day was like most of her days:

• popped out of her hidey cube when she heard me get up.
  • ate the breakfast of kangaroo mince I prepared for her while I made my coffee.
  • sat in front of my study door waiting politely for me to finish my breakfast.
  • as soon as I sat down started yelling at me until I scooped her up and stuffed her butt-first into my dressing gown.
  • purred until she started snoring.
  • heard my partner get up about 2 hours later and immediately hosed off to poop in preparation for more snuggle time on a different lap.
  • 10 hour power nap.
  • yelled at me for more food, and as soon as I presented her with more roo mince wandered over to the bin to start licking plastic bags.
  • right now she's on my girlfriend's lap gently snoozing in kitty loaf position. she won't be sleeping with us tonight so the lovable little goblin will probably be jumping up on the kitchen bench top as well as any other forbidden zone.

Pictured: the highlight of my mornings.

aww pushka looks really fuzzy

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ChubbyChecker posted:

aww pushka looks really fuzzy

She is very soft and furry and sheds a remarkable amount of hair for a relatively short hair cat.

She is also 18 and in remarkably good health for a supersenior. All she wants is to be in someone's lap and to occasionally get into a pickle by climbing on things she shouldn't.

Helping me unpack my new computer back in May:

She won't stop yelling at us for cuddles when we are playing video games but my partner's lap is apparently too small to sit on when she's in an office chair. Solution was to get a baby sling that was being given away for free because it's a hazard for human babies, but not for this one:

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
*UT announcer voice* DOUBLE CAT

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Read topic as car, going to post about car anyway: Purring weirdly and being an rear end in a top hat

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Has developed into a spoiled rotten monster. She demands multiple brushings per day. She loves leading your around various rooms until finally going to her favorite brushing spot. Though if you tell her to cut the crap, she'll got straight to the brushing spot.

In good news, she will now eat her healthy cat food without any mixers. Tiki Cat Aloha and BFF gravy are her favorites.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
She was left alone with my husband today which means she laid on the daybed all day with him instead of on her tree and got cat hair everywhere.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Eating, pooping. Like 5 spooning sessions. He used to be a little standoffish and twitchy so it's nice to see how he's relaxed.

I came across a pair of black kittens in the cemetery, which is where I do my hill running. While checking to see if the one up in the tree was in distress, the other one got very friendly with me and was rubbing her face on my hands etc. I let my guard down and got a very light scratch.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Pequod kept insisting that she wanted to go outside (she is an indoor only cat) despite there being snow outside and it being below freezing, so I carried her out in my arms - she sniffed and looked around for about a minute, then we got hit with a cold breeze and she started scrambling to get me to go back inside
hopefully lesson learned (it isn't, she'll ask to go out again within a couple days)
the goober in question:

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
Between 6 and 7 attempted to get all the dirt out of one of my houseplants, only this particular one they do this to. I was gone all week and they didnt do anything to the plants but I'm home for 8 hours.

Now the big one is making full claw extension biscuits on my leg and breathing heavily.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

6:00 am - woke me up trying to break down my bedroom door

6:55 am - woke me up by barreling headfirst into his timed feeder

7:30 am - woke me up by barfing up half his breakfast because he ate it too fast

7:45 am - scooted his dirty shitbutt across the area rug

He is not normally this gross or this much of a dick.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Cried a whole bunch because he lost his favorite toy and I can't find it

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Update: turns out dipshit ate a rubber band (god knows where he found it), hence the barves and the scoots. I love my idiot son.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Screamed for like an hour before breakfast, then ate and proceeded to immediately go and fall asleep on the heated blanket. Still there.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

now he fell asleep in my lap but he's so big he can't just sit on my lap i have to cradle him in my arms like a baby and he's probably going to be here for like an hour :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He woke up then cried for 30mins because it's overcast and he wanted the sun to be out. Then when the sun came out he cried for another 30mins wanting me to comb his hair. So I combed his hair then he ate and went to sleep.