Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

The straight on this track is interminably long... just max out revs in 8th gear forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

refleks posted:

The straight on this track is interminably long... just max out revs in 8th gear forever.

Now let’s try and get you out of the wall gently Sergio

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

ethanol posted:

logan p1

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

refleks posted:

welcome to all the united states from ohio west. driving 3 hours straight towards a distant mountain range only to go through it and do it again for another 3 hours

actaully for most of it there arent even mountain ranges on the horizon

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Arc Hammer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QumGuDDH96o

Aside from his sphere suggestion it's more solid gold.

This is simply epic goon sir

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

It's windy in Henderson, not sure about down on the Strip. Here's hoping a tail wind sends stroll into the fountains.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

Looks like I could read a forecast lmao

Khablam became a thread elder today

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Rhopunzel posted:

i generally refer to drivers by their last name in my mind so sargent is just "sargent" in my mind and in racking my brains trying to remember his first name my mind for some reason assigned him a random name so this whole time ive been thinking williams had john sargent driving for them

Buddy Sargent

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Logan P3
Albon P13

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Albon P15

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Alex p2
Sarg p6

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Has anybody said Albon: DNF and Sarge: DNF yet? If not that’s my pick

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I said sarge p19 as a dnf

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm gonna go with Albon 8th and Sargent 20th after his inevitable 1st lap crash.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Alex p15 please

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Diet Crack posted:

He is by and far the most hypocritical loving moron on the grid.

that's definitely max hands down

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:yeshaha:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

idk whether it's max or checo but I get not wanting to watch

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Rebus posted:

I still owe someone in this thread a signed photo of Alex (which honestly is still sat on my desk but I rarely go past a post box, sorry buddy I'll get to it) but if it makes this god drat race more interesting I'll buy two of you some merch and get it delivered directly to you so I don't feel guilty that I've taken so long to sort it.

One entry each.

Alex finishing position correctly guessed.

OR

Logan finishing position correctly guessed.

It won't be signed because I'll just get it sent straight to you from the shop, sorry not sorry.

Edit: no entries after the race starts.
Edit 2: one driver or other not both :facepalm:
Correct guess for each driver gets the merch.

For those of you who've given two guesses I'll pick the first valid one that nobody else has already guessed.

I'm a patient boy and will cherish the albon pic whenever you can get it sent. All that needs to be said is well done Rebus!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/brettforrest89/status/1725914842584985714?s=20

Lmao

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
If it's possible to see anything from that walkway then they built the goddamn walkway wrong. I saw in the righteous French city of Mount Royal how proper circuit constructors work, they just cover the entire walkway with watertight 1/2" plywood.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

If it's possible to see anything from that walkway then they built the goddamn walkway wrong. I saw in the righteous French city of Mount Royal how proper circuit constructors work, they just cover the entire walkway with watertight 1/2" plywood.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/countdown-to-f1/f1-privacy-screens-on-strip-pedestrian-bridge-peeled-off-for-views-taking-those-down-helps

I think part of it is that they aren't familiar with americans

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Has anybody said Albon: DNF and Sarge: DNF yet? If not that’s my pick

Me for both

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I don’t think you guys read the rules you aren’t suppose to do both you are supposed to pick 1

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

https://x.com/mickakers/status/1725938725266547070?s=20

Lol lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

god bless america land that i love stand beside her and guide her through the night with a light from above

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sunk Dunk posted:

I don’t think you guys read the rules you aren’t suppose to do both you are supposed to pick 1

I picked both because I'm betting that I'll be double-correct.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

F1 really wanted to embrace American culture.:911:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Rebus your boys are lookin good

Scud buds lookin good too!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Someone’s gotta get a clip of Perez walking up confusedly to a shouting Bruce Buffer and asking him where to go.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This pre show is amazing. It’s 53 degrees. Nobody has any idea what’s going on. I think one of the show cars broke down.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Lmfao lewis car broke so they put him in checo’s car but then let max who got announced last go ahead of them

2nd racism confirmed

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I have t watched a pre show like ever but decided to turn this one on before bed and it’s all I could have ever hoped for. Lewis in Sergio’s car, Sergio lost, lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

well done vegas

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

They’re desperate not to cut to the fact that Lewis had to ride with Checo again.
E: they finally did and they ripped the sticker off that says Lewis Hamilton and hastily stuck it on checos car lmao

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

https://x.com/uncledoomer/status/1726090555179073682?s=20

Lmfao checo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

[1950s eel-based dad joke]
I don’t think Logan P6 has been taken yet!