Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Oh my god there are four Canadian Robocop movies released in 2001 and this is only one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ROBO WANT OREO

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

deep dish peat moss posted:

Oh my god there are four Canadian Robocop movies released in 2001 and this is only one of them

They also had a Canadian made TV show.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

These Robocops are so good holy poo poo

"So this Supercomputer is gonna, what, hold my dingus while I piss?"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Computer, Freeze

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Blech

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

soary i shot ya in the dick, buddy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hell yeah secret Canadian RoboCop.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

does that half pork loin kind of bacon they sell in the UK even get crispy?

Yeah, there should be a nice little rind of fat that gets crispy. Best of both worlds cos you get that bit of tender meat and then a crispy edge.
Might get some bacon for tomorrow now actually hmmmm

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

They had to call the city Delta City because Canada couldn't afford the rights to Detroit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Whiskey sour time

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Oh waitnihe got two chicken breasts already out defrosting!!! If I get some bacon I couldn't make hunters chickene heck yesssss

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

They had to call the city Delta City because Canada couldn't afford the rights to Detroit

Delta City was the entire driving plot point of the OCP in the original Robocop. They were converting Detroit into Delta City. :eng101:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

bacon in the air fryer at 400, put it in while its preheating, set timer for 6 minutes, slight crisp, perfection

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Delta City was the entire driving plot point of the OCP in the original Robocop. They were converting Detroit into Delta City. :eng101:

That's not as funny though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pan fried a few strips of bacon earlier then fried peirogies in the fat :yum:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm doing a painting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

havent painted anything yet but i also havent tried yet!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

havent painted anything yet but i also havent tried yet!

How do you feel on these new meds? Can you paint?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think probably i feel realty great so far its only day two and now ive caught a fever and stomach bug from my daughter since she cant spend any time not breathing my air as much as possible before i can

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

i think probably i feel realty great so far its only day two and now ive caught a fever and stomach bug from my daughter since she cant spend any time not breathing my air as much as possible before i can

I am interested in commissioning you should you make it through this.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SIDS Vicious posted:

When I was on adderall I would do drawing threads where I would sit there and draw monsters or whatever all day long for ppl in the threads, I would make like 15-20+ of these in a day. I haven't been able to draw much since I stopped taking it but I'm pretty sure when you start you'll bang through them b/c you already had the motivation to draw without stimmies

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 19, 2023

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i did a good dozen little like quarter (the coin) sized drawings on wednesday before i got on the stims its just on an d off if i get to be creative also anyone here i need to send art to still i apologize and am going to get my poo poo together a ssoon as this fever goes away

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whoops im drinking bourbon again

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Welcome back Chinatown.

Will have a drink as well.

Sic semper tyrranis!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chinatown posted:

whoops im drinking bourbon again

What would you say is your goal?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

What would you say is your goal?

to drink some bourbs.

mission motherfuckin accomplished BIVTCH!!!!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

*mr. miyagishly* Bourbon, bourboff

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I had a double rum and it was delightful.

Made my brain feel good for some reason?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I had a double plus good victory scotch and a half dozen bowls of bc bud. Might go to bed though, kinda bored. It's very quiet in the evening.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

*mr. miyagishly* Bourbon, bourboff

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Charles Bukowski posted:

I had a double plus good victory scotch and a half dozen bowls of bc bud. Might go to bed though, kinda bored. It's very quiet in the evening.

is it 2005? bc bud, lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol if u aren’t smokin on Super Lemon Runtz Haze 47 x Grandaddy OG Purple Kush

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

SIDS Vicious posted:

i did a good dozen little like quarter (the coin) sized drawings on wednesday before i got on the stims its just on an d off if i get to be creative also anyone here i need to send art to still i apologize and am going to get my poo poo together a ssoon as this fever goes away

You better :argh:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

lol if u aren’t smokin on Super Lemon Runtz Haze 47 x Grandaddy OG Purple Kush

northern lights bro

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ngl I wanna try that Obama Kush (its real)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saalkin posted:

You better :argh:

got all my little canvases! just need to stop puking!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Funky Monkey

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

got all my little canvases! just need to stop puking!

That's not fun. Is it expected/warned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

When I was on adderall I would do drawing threads where I would sit there and draw monsters or whatever all day long for ppl in the threads, I would make like 15-20+ of these in a day. I haven't been able to draw much since I stopped taking it but I'm pretty sure when you start you'll bang through them b/c you already had the motivation to draw without stimmies

these threads were delightful. once you made me a skeleton rapper.