Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

FrancisFukyomama posted:

it’s kinda funny that there’s a bunch of technologies that irl are exclusively used by America but became china specific techs in game bc they were too evil for a “good” faction to use, like white phosphorus and depleted uranium

In another game the highway of death was suddenly done by someone else. Funny how that keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

South Africa, do the needful!

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Orange Devil posted:

South Africa, do the needful!

South African dock workers would refuse to unload or refuel ships, but our military won't do much of anything.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

FlapYoJacks posted:

Ahahahahaha Hamas is amazing. Balls of depleted uranium (No blood/gore)

https://twitter.com/mylordbebo/status/1726231017659474294

did that thing go off while in its hand or is that smoke from a timer w sound effects?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

double nine posted:

did that thing go off while in its hand or is that smoke from a timer w sound effects?

I think it's whatever garage fuze they created to turn the rocket into an placeable charge

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

hezbollah blew up israeli barracks in galilee this morning, seems like a significant escalation

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
its genuinely sad that the aushwitz museum has decided to aid antisemites everywhere by dramatically cheapening and destroying the lessons learned from the holocaust, its so so sad and upsetting that theyve decided to tell people that ethnic hatred and genocide only matters when its done to white people, im so loving mad at these loving monsters for doing this

https://twitter.com/auschwitzmuseum/status/1726517498088931617?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

israel and its supporters have pissed on the grave of the victims of the holocaust and its memory and are telling the world that the holocaust is a political weapon rather than an anti-human tragedy. and poo poo like this will make significant swaths of the earth decide to not take it seriously as they should.

i am really loving mad at how loving deranged europeans are. the holocaust museum, the loving holocaust museum is sponsoring killing incubator babies and blowing up hospitals with the sick people in them. gently caress them so much.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 12:26 on Nov 20, 2023

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, I see you now Hezbollah…

https://x.com/megatron_ron/status/1726546384294486320?s=46

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

i am really loving mad at how loving deranged europeans are.

The "enlightened" genius liberals who invented capitalism 200+ years ago made up some racial truths out of thin air to sustain it and said job's a goodun, and nothing has really changed since then. Hitler was only the baddie cus he turned his violence back onto Europe instead of doing it to nonwhites.

Cookie Cutter has issued a correction as of 12:28 on Nov 20, 2023

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Ba5ic posted:

theft of military police vehicle
theft of supplies (was selling military boots, soap and cheap knock off cigs manufactured in loving petah tikva, now defunct)
going awol like 15 times
desertion
refusing command

all in all been court martialed well over a dozen times. it takes a lot of concentrated effort, luck and money to refuse service in this country without getting bogged down in prisons run by 19 year olds, lawyers and having to feign insanity/religiosity/medical problems. it was a better alternative at the time to go with the flow and disrupt as much poo poo as i could in the process for personal gain.
edit: also cant forget that one time the military police showed up at my door at 3am in the morning politely requesting i come with them to jail. 7 huge dudes just showing up at your house in plain clothes, and taking you into the night in the back of an unmarked vehicle. ive seen posters in this thread insinuating that escaping mandatory service in israel is ez pz, which could not be further from the truth.

:discourse:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i am still in loving shock at how loving evil the holocaust memorial tweet is, it reminds me of the section in Art Spiegelmans Maus where shortly after his dad talked about his experiences in the holocaust he goes on a racist frothing at the mouth tirade against a black person they pick up in their car as theyre driving home. jesus loving christ. :smith:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

good news alert! Palestine's gonna win!

=====

‎⭕ The entry of equipment into the Jordanian field hospital has begun, which consists of 40 trucks, will be placed in the south of sector ⁧‫#غزة‬⁩ .
‎⭕ The admission of 180 doctors, administrators, and workers to the Jordanian field hospital.

https://twitter.com/adham922/status/1726530698616705346?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Does anyone have a link to the article where the IDF said they had regrettably been forced to study the Nazi reduction of the Warsaw ghetto to help them plan a strategy against Gaza

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lol a few more lines that gave me a chuckle:

https://x.com/farwazaynab/status/1726400881917067364?s=46

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

good news alert! Palestine's gonna win!

=====

‎⭕ The entry of equipment into the Jordanian field hospital has begun, which consists of 40 trucks, will be placed in the south of sector ⁧‫#غزة‬⁩ .
‎⭕ The admission of 180 doctors, administrators, and workers to the Jordanian field hospital.

Where in Gaza is this Jordanian field hospital?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Where in Gaza is this Jordanian field hospital?

southern gaza probably in rafah or khan younis something

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Granted, the whole idea is to force the population in the south in the first place.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

its genuinely sad that the aushwitz museum has decided to aid antisemites everywhere by dramatically cheapening and destroying the lessons learned from the holocaust, its so so sad and upsetting that theyve decided to tell people that ethnic hatred and genocide only matters when its done to white people, im so loving mad at these loving monsters for doing this

https://twitter.com/auschwitzmuseum/status/1726517498088931617?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

israel and its supporters have pissed on the grave of the victims of the holocaust and its memory and are telling the world that the holocaust is a political weapon rather than an anti-human tragedy. and poo poo like this will make significant swaths of the earth decide to not take it seriously as they should.

i am really loving mad at how loving deranged europeans are. the holocaust museum, the loving holocaust museum is sponsoring killing incubator babies and blowing up hospitals with the sick people in them. gently caress them so much.

Well, it's not the worst thing that ever happend in Auschwitz, but...

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

aljazeera reporting on the arab islamic delegation tour arriving in china:-

============================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%88%D9%82%D9%81

A delegation including Arab and Muslim ministers called on Monday for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza during a visit to Beijing on the first leg of a tour aimed at pressing for an end to the war and allowing humanitarian aid to enter the besieged Strip.

The delegation - which is scheduled to meet with officials representing the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - is putting pressure on the West to reject Israel’s justification of its aggression against the Palestinians as self-defense.

The delegation, which will be held today, Monday, includes meetings with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Indonesia, Palestine, officials from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, and others.

Humanitarian catastrophe

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang said in his opening speech that there is a humanitarian catastrophe unfolding in Gaza, noting that the situation in the Strip affects all countries around the world and reconsiders the principle of good and evil and the basic principles of humanity, and stressed that the international community must act urgently. It is taking effective measures to prevent this tragedy from getting worse.

Wang added that China is a good friend and sister of the Arab and Islamic countries and firmly defends legitimate rights, and always strongly supports the efforts of the Palestinian people to restore their rights and national interests. He stressed that the international community must take urgent measures to stop the humanitarian catastrophe in the Gaza Strip.

For his part, Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan said that the international community must bear responsibility to stop what Israel is doing against the Palestinians.

For his part, Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry expressed to his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi his aspiration for a stronger role from Beijing to stop attacks on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

Shukri stressed that the strong Egyptian and Arab position rejecting the displacement of Palestinians from Gaza was a red line, considering that displacement would threaten peace, security and stability in the region and the world.

Crimes against Palestinians

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki said that Israel committed brutal crimes against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, cutting off water, electricity and other basic needs, killing everyone who moved, and depriving people of their rights.

He pointed out that Israel besieged the Gaza Strip, annexed lands in the West Bank, and practiced racial discrimination against the Palestinians, adding that the siege of Gaza did not occur on October 7, but rather began 18 years ago when Israel wanted to turn Gaza into the largest open prison in the world.

Al-Maliki stressed that what Israel is doing is a violation of the two-state solution and the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and establishing their independent state.

On the other hand, Israel's ambassador to China, Irit Ben Abba, told foreign journalists in a briefing on Monday that she hopes that no statements regarding a ceasefire will be issued regarding this visit, as now is not the right time, as she put it.

She stated that Israel hopes that the delegation will call for the immediate release of those detained by Hamas without preconditions, adding that the participating parties should talk together about Egypt’s role in facilitating humanitarian aid.

In late October, China called for an urgent international conference to resolve the Palestinian issue, reiterating its position that the two-state solution is the only viable way to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Since the start of the war in Gaza, the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has repeatedly refrained from condemning Hamas, and instead called for a halt to the escalation, and demanded that Israel and the Palestinians seek to achieve a two-state solution in order to establish an independent Palestinian state.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Could anything actually meaningful come out from the delegation to China or just more empty words?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Confusedslight posted:

Could anything actually meaningful come out from the delegation to China or just more empty words?

Empty words

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Confusedslight posted:

If China got involved in any meaningful way it would be a gigantic change in their foreign policy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Chairman Xi will land the People's Liberation Army Navy Marine Corps at Khan Yunis

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Nothing's going to come from it, but I will note that China's policy of non-intervention is mainly to appeal to Africa and the Middle East, neither of which are happy about the genocide. If China was going to break their policy, this would be the least concerning of interventions

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Honky Mao posted:

If China got involved in any meaningful way it would be a gigantic change in their foreign policy

I think china doing the same stuff Qatar currently is wouldn't be out of character, but Qatar is already doing that stuff

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!

Al-Saqr posted:

aljazeera reporting on the arab islamic delegation tour arriving in china:-

============================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%88%D9%82%D9%81

A delegation including Arab and Muslim ministers called on Monday for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza during a visit to Beijing on the first leg of a tour aimed at pressing for an end to the war and allowing humanitarian aid to enter the besieged Strip.

Why are Arab/Muslim leaders asking China to intervene when they've got their own genocide of Uyghur Muslims going on?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“Left” MSNBC actually saying that Israel has attempted to give everything the Palestinians wanted but they’re just so violent they’ve refused it every time and poor Israel has no choice but to bomb them

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Why are Arab/Muslim leaders asking China to intervene when they've got their own genocide of Uyghur Muslims going on?

lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

what

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al-Saqr posted:

dti
dta
free Palestine
gently caress these never again people loving doing one again.

lots of things give me pause or make me smdh itt, some have even made me a gibbering teary mess as I see what these monsters do to children the same age as my daughter. this poo poo seems supremely evil. I can’t say I’m surprised though. I definitely can’t say that. the history of us state department efforts to undermine holocaust education in favor of boosting minimizers and deniers has been discussed in the Ukraine War thread. the west has no conscience, no morals, no principles or values beyond brutality and violence.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

China benefits by weaking the west hegemony. The best chance for peace in the region is the arab nations realizing their actual worth and telling the US to go gently caress itself, which china has already been succesful with the Iran / Saudi mending

Its unlikely to happen, but heres hoping

Cao Ni Ma has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Nov 20, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Got some more takes on genocide? Oh I see...

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

One of Hamas' stances is that Israel needs to cease to exist as a state/people and all of Israel/Palestine should become Palestinian land again under Islamic rule. How exactly is that stance merely a "fight for freedom"? If Hamas was stating their goal was full independence and sovereignty alongside Israel that would be one thing, but their stance is literally the entire erasure of the state they have are currently at war with.

Israel clearly has had the upper hand for the last few decades, and is guilty of numerous abuses, and its leadership since the 2000 Camp David Accords has forsaken any two-state solution, but pretending Hamas is only interested in independence and non-interference from Israel is incredibly biased.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

drat they really blew it the gently caress up.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

speng31b posted:

every time

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

speng31b posted:

Hitler particles detected

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i THINK that uighur post is a piss take but who knows man

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

wait thats so true, China should nuke israel, youre right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

looking at the how the Uyghur genocide turned out, sign me me up