Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ikanreed posted:

Lol that Israel is going to instantly violate dozens if treaties and arm their merchant vessels, and dare host ports to do anything about it

lol they already do, some companies even hire mercs for their boats around the horn of africs
that's prob. why they weren't loving around coming on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Tom Tucker posted:

Are people impressed by the taking of what appears to be an unarmed ship?

lol this is one of the most slickly executed and morally justified acts of privateering since the age of sail, i'm sorry you can't appreciate poo poo that absolutely fuckin rules.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Tom Tucker posted:

shut up bitch

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Its the most epic and badass marine heli op since the Gaza Freedom Flotilla incident

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tom Tucker posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Owlbear Camus posted:

lol this is one of the most slickly executed and morally justified acts of privateering since the age of sail, i'm sorry you can't appreciate poo poo that absolutely fuckin rules.

yeah the fact that they didn't get violent at all coming into that cabin all adrenaline'd out is impressive. they have no idea how many people are in there or if people have guns or what
those guys are pros and trained for that a lot & nailed it flawlessly

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the only way that could be cooler is if they found a way to evergiven it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Also pirates are cool. 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🦜

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the houthis spent millions of dollars on an operation to take over a ship and successfully capture the crew alive. the isrealis just use a JDAM

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Tom Tucker posted:

*taps all 500 iranian aligned news channel microphones*

*leans in close*

"Yes. "

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

dumbass in the west hmm im not impressed by this moral act of piracy

turns on videogames now this is impressive

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

keep punching joe posted:

Have they managed to recover the seamen yet?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol you can barely see it but the guys who raided the ship had headbands that had the palestinian flag, the houthi slogan, and a picture of the houthi military spokesman all on it at the same time, the houthis are the whole drat package.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Tom Tucker posted:

Sad there's nothing to jerk off to since it was a bloodless operation?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Spaced God posted:

Sad there's nothing to jerk off to since it was a bloodless operation?

Truly the world's most moral army. They didn't even have to get involved but did it anyway because it was the right thing to do.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The only way it could be more impressive is if Houthis did a backflip, snapped the bad guy's neck, and saved the day.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

There's nothing to fear from a captain in sweatpants.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Abu Ubeida live now:-

==========

Al-Qassam spokesman: In the past 72 hours, we destroyed 60 Zionist military vehicles, including 10 personnel carriers

Al-Qassam spokesman: We carried out an ambush against foot forces southwest of Gaza City last Saturday

Al-Qassam spokesman: Our mujahideen heard the enemy soldiers’ screams and calls for help

Al-Qassam spokesman: We believe that the enemy bombed its forces on the ground, thinking that a number of its soldiers had been captured

Al-Qassam spokesman: The hysterical state with which the enemy deals with its crimes is an indication of its lack of conviction of victory

Al-Qassam spokesman: The aggression will be broken, and our will will not be broken

Al-Qassam spokesman: The enemy’s holocaust against our people will be the beginning of its end

Qassam spokesman: Our mujahideen in the Tawam area, north of Gaza, targeted a Zionist troop carrier and hit it directly.

Al-Qassam spokesman: Our mujahideen targeted a Zionist troop carrier, clashed with its soldiers, and killed at least 7 of them.

Qassam spokesman: 25 Mujahideen from the elite forces carried out a complex attack on Sunday afternoon targeting enemy forces in Al-Rantisi Hospital.

Al-Qassam spokesman: One of our mujahideen was martyred in the attack we carried out against enemy forces holed up in Al-Rantisi Hospital.

Al-Qassam spokesman: Our mujahideen finished off 4 soldiers who got off a troop carrier near Al-Rantisi Hospital from zero distance.

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1726656086885724417?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Nov 20, 2023

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

Al-Qassam spokesman: We believe that the enemy bombed its forces on the ground, thinking that a number of its soldiers had been captured

Hannibal Directive ftmfw

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

wow, drat :pirate::pirate::pirate:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Al-Saqr posted:

not just their soldiers, this is what they do instead of retrieving vehicles.

https://twitter.com/warfareanalysis/status/1726659461769748524?s=20

immediately makes me think about gradenko's posts from the Ukraine thread about how cavalier South Vietnamese officers were with American helicopters because Uncle Sam was footing the bill for all of them. Israelis must think they have a truly unlimited line of credit.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

:words:
Al-Qassam spokesman: The hysterical state with which the enemy deals with its crimes is an indication of its lack of conviction of victory

Calling out the IDF for a lack of conviction of victory is such an insanely ballsy (and correct!) thing to say. :allears:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ladies and gentlemen.

Israels been defeated.

========

Israeli Broadcasting Authority: Israeli green light for a prisoner deal awaiting Hamas’ response

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1726663953026318732?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://twitter.com/ajabreaking/status/1726664600949588139?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

seriously

real nice hegemony you got there, would be shame if something happened to it

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Rubellavator posted:

the only way that could be cooler is if they found a way to evergiven it

:pray:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Gonna post this for morning Krew:

https://twitter.com/moschinodorito/status/1726224632003674194

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

FlapYoJacks posted:

Calling out the IDF for a lack of conviction of victory is such an insanely ballsy (and correct!) thing to say. :allears:

The IDF's motivation is definitely drained right now but their hysterical, illegal conduct isn't an indication of this, that's just what Israeli military operations have been like for decades now: absolutely insane, evil and wasteful. Garbage criminal army. DTI.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

ladies and gentlemen.

Israels been defeated.

========

Israeli Broadcasting Authority: Israeli green light for a prisoner deal awaiting Hamas’ response

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1726663953026318732?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://twitter.com/ajabreaking/status/1726664600949588139?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

"Awaiting Hamas response" means the "deal" is "Give us all the prisoners and we continue to bomb the poo poo out of you, take your land, rape your women and children, etc etc
When Hamas says no, Israel will, of course, much like The Nakba, point and say, "We tried, and they declined!" :shrug:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Al-Saqr posted:

ladies and gentlemen.

Israels been defeated.

========

good, free them all

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

FlapYoJacks posted:

"Awaiting Hamas response" means the "deal" is "Give us all the prisoners and we continue to bomb the poo poo out of you, take your land, rape your women and children, etc etc
When Hamas says no, Israel will of course, much like 1947, point and say "we tried and they declined!" :shrug:

ah yeah it’s probably that

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

When Hamas says no, Israel will of course, much like 1947, point and say "we tried and they declined!" :shrug:

isnt this greenlighting the prisoner swap deal that comes with a several day ceasfire and allowing aid to come in?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sancho Banana posted:

The IDF's motivation is definitely drained right now but their hysterical, illegal conduct isn't an indication of this, that's just what Israeli military operations have been like for decades now: absolutely insane, evil and wasteful. Garbage criminal army. DTI.

i can think of something else in the IDF thats also quite drained atm

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

It's 100% "We'll stop bombing South Gaza in exchange for hostages also we're going to annex North Gaza and drive everyone south."

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
Yemen has better helicopter pilots than seal team six.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Isn't this greenlighting the prisoner swap deal that comes with a several-day ceasefire and allowing aid to come in?

Cmon Al-Saqr, when the gently caress has the IDF ever adhered to a ceasefire?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

Cmon Al-Saqr, when the gently caress has the IDF ever adhered to a ceasefire?

youre right

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Retromancer posted:

It's 100% "We'll stop bombing South Gaza in exchange for hostages also we're going to annex North Gaza and drive everyone south."

just rules-based order bro

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/talibanprd__/status/1726161070556061852?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

yes that is the real Taliban Public Relations twitter account

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

youre right

The only deal Hamas should make with Israel is the complete dissolution of Israel and the return of all the rightful land to the Palestinians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

FlapYoJacks posted:

The only deal Hamas should make with Israel is the complete dissolution of Israel and the return of all the rightful land to the Palestinians.

it seems like Hamas is currently negotiating that deal, and quite strongly you could say