Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This remains one of my favorite unhinged tales ever, it's absolutely evergreen. You don't need to know anything at all about SMG to bask in its ridiculousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it's one of those posts that literally belongs in a museum

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Dare I look for some of his other greatest hits?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grassy Knowles posted:

This is my new favorite hot take its loving beautiful

The icing is that it’s the only probe on a 10 year old account

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The icing is that it’s the only probe on a 10 year old account

i was idly clicking on old permabans while reading about c19th tallship fiction and famously terrible poster hogge wild had 343 probations and bans before their perma

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

One of the funniest posts ever. Still not sure how they pulled it off

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

emSparkly posted:

No, that's pretty much it. I do have to say it's an absolute loving work of art, though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sebmojo posted:

i was idly clicking on old permabans while reading about c19th tallship fiction and famously terrible poster hogge wild had 343 probations and bans before their perma

Lmao.

There should be a “Most Probations” counter in the Posting Hloryhole

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I think the context was SMG advising someone of being racist against droids and them saying droids aren't real, you can't be racist against them.

My other favorite SMG post is his "sonic never fucks" rant.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wtf that post is from 2019, feels like its been with us forever

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao.

Perhaps some form of points system. IK 6er -> 1 point otherwise 1 point per probe + 1 point per 24 hours probed. Bans can hang on I'm not in TradGames you guys are not the audience for this.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao.

somebody coded a probe tracker for their sig. I think it scrapes their rap sheet and keeps a running tally. can't remember who or which forum

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

emSparkly posted:

SMG is a top tier poster, they're the one behind the "the Muslims have vanished" post that I'm pretty sure has been brought up several times in this thread, but I'm gonna just post it again:

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

12:05 PM eastern standard time, the Muslims have vanished. Check for yourself if you don't believe me. Where have they gone to?

There is speculation, of course. Scientists mention a cosmic storm that passed the Earth on January 20. A man says they are all in caves. Certain groups lament a faulty Rapture. A woman says he has taken their power and absorbed it into himself. She means Barack Obama. I doubt it, but he does seem somehow taller. The ground rumbles at times. The breaking news says WASHINGTON DC, with red concentric circles. I'm uneasy, but what can we do? Terror is defeated and if Obama were a Muslim, he'd be just as gone as them. There's no cause for alarm.

Within months, Barack Obama has declared a war on vague unease. It's a good idea, because frankly we could all use some peace of mind. Approval rating is higher than ever now that the Muslims had left, but I don't think we are happy yet. His eyes are shining sometimes, as a deer's eyes shine in a flashlight beam. Small fissures criss-cross the pavement. Trees are swaying, but the breeze is gone. Something is changing in our world.

Aeroplanes don't exist anymore. Scientists explain that the density of the air is too low to support their wings. Then how do we breathe?! We should have died by now, but I think we are evolving. Our bodies haven't changed, but the atmosphere..

One man says it was the rapture after all, and we have since entered the Kingdom of God. Barack is now the size of an oak tree. He sleeps outside since the rains have ceased, and his skin is thick to bullets. Now he wanders through he countryside impassively. He ignores a rural photo-op. He studies a leaf for twenty days. Only a fool would call this Heaven.

Satellites fall to earth like rain used to. No friction burns them away, so we trudge past countless flecks of solar panel and ribbons of golden cloth. It's a silent car crash every few hours, though cars themselves no longer run. No oxygen remains to ignite their fuel. Obama strides across the landscape, taller than the Freedom Tower. We've given up on assassination; all men are immortal now, and guns no longer fire.

I'm starting to wish the Muslims were back.

We found them with a telescope. Images of a colony on the right side of the moon. See the parts that jut from the lower right? I think they're mosques. Soon they are visible to the naked eye, but how? Their cities are enormous. We watch them as they live and die. They have our former atmosphere; the moon is fringed with blue. "Look at how they wield their guns," writes a man. "I always said he'd take our guns away." They eat and sleep like we once did, building worthless ziggurats. We have everything we wanted, but oh how we envy their strife!

It's long been clear that Obama brought this uncomfortable perfection upon us, but I can't bring myself to blame him for it. He's reminded us all of how our lives had been discarded out of fear. I know now why he grows each day. In time, when we are ready he will reach out into space. He will raise us up in his great hand, to this new Earth that gleams like a frozen star. And if Obama does not carry us, we can climb...

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

SMG is a top tier poster, they're the one behind the "the Muslims have vanished" post that I'm pretty sure has been brought up several times in this thread, but I'm gonna just post it again:

that boy ain't right

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
what is it, to be an american

mysterious frankie posted:

This mf’er however has seen an AR-15 in person at the Hardee’s.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Empty Sandwich posted:

somebody coded a probe tracker for their sig. I think it scrapes their rap sheet and keeps a running tally. can't remember who or which forum

That was hbag. I think they post in fyad now

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Literally A Person posted:

That was hbag. I think they post in fyad now

I read that in the same tone as 'they're in heaven now'.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Outrail posted:

I read that in the same tone as 'they're in heaven now'.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sebmojo posted:

Oh they're perma'd? I remember when they went around the forums posting a video of a lady shooting a horse chestnut right up another lady's arse with a giant slingshot with a background of Arabic chanting that reached it's peak when the fruit hit. Not gonna quote it here.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh they're perma'd? I remember when they went around the forums posting a video of a lady shooting a horse chestnut right up another lady's arse with a giant slingshot with a background of Arabic chanting that reached it's peak when the fruit hit. Not gonna quote it here.

Then let me quote it.

"yeeeeeeOWWCHHHH!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

Then let me quote it.

"yeeeeeeOWWCHHHH!"

Sounds like a version without the singing.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Haha yeah, who'd want to watch something like that...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:hayter: Quit spelling color with a u :hayter:

labbats posted:

Or I'll plant you in my garden.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I used to think Hogge Wild was one of the worst posters ive ever seen in my life. I've since realized they were actually slightly better than the average Finnish internet poster.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Alaois posted:

I used to think Hogge Wild was one of the worst posters ive ever seen in my life. I've since realized they were actually slightly better than the average Finnish internet poster.

Alarms are screaming in the headquarters of the finnish dominion right now (the findom)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Hyperlynx posted:

I skimmed though the Wikipedia page for depressing fat guy and decided it was just too sad to bother with the docco

Non Compos Mentis posted:

You have a wikipedia page?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Trazz posted:

NORMAL VIEW
NORMAL VIEW
NORMAL VIEW
NORMAL VIEWWWWWWWWW

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:aliexpress: Boy, you really burned us good there! Of course, if you'd read the rules or lurked you'd know that STUNTAZ and other assorted teenage poser bullshit is not welcome in AI. And if you are a gimmick, it was a short, stupid ride, wasn't it? :aliexpress:

Cheese Nip posted:

My friend belongs to a motorcycle stunt crew "Project Trixta" Crew, and recently they have begun to branch out and look for new members. My friend thinks I would be good at this and has been asking me to join them. I need to get a bike first though, and figured I would come here to get some opinions. It needs to be used because I can't afford a newer bike. I have been looking the the cbr900rr's or possibly a gsxr1000. I need something that will really let me get the front end up. Oh and that's light.

They have this kick rear end webmaster that's designing them a site and it should have videos on it soon. I gotta get something soon so I can start practicing and get on the videos. You should see the amount of pussy these guys pull. OMG.

Cheese Nip posted:

What the gently caress??? Fine, I don't care, not going to go against a mod and reclose the thread. Still Stunta's rule.

Cheese Nip posted:

Fine, if you guys don't want to help anyone out. gently caress you then. Punks.

Cheese Nip posted:

Fine, gently caress it. I'm out. You guys are worthless and so is your advice.

PROJECT TRIXTA CREW OUT!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cheese Nip posted:

Figure, I was good in bmx/freestyle I can do this. If I crash it's kind of like a beat in for a gang or something. Sometimes it's nice to belong.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have to log off for a bit. I don't want to get banned again and see the spider with the huge cock.

Again, sorry.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

that last line is loving incredible and I can't share it with anyone I know irl

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

venus de lmao posted:

if I tried to explain supermechagodzilla to anyone I know in real life, heads would explode, starting with mine

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
To me this realization came with evolution of tsundere perkele.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Deathslinger posted:

if I tried to explain supermechagodzilla to anyone I know in real life, heads would explode, starting with mine

You think that's bad, try Doobie

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

venus de lmao posted:

it's such a perfectly expressive and evocative turn of phrase but only if you both know what poundland is and also are unfortunate enough to know who smg is

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I wasn't paying attention to which post that was quoting and mistakenly thought they were talking about the spider with the huge cock

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Same. I went back to double check and saw the Obama quote and wondered who the gently caress wouldn't understand him, decided it was the spider and boom, wrong on both accounts.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Same. I went back to double check and saw the Obama quote and wondered who the gently caress wouldn't understand him, decided it was the spider and boom, wrong on both accounts.

Account sharing is bannable, fucko

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

SMG is responsible for some world heritage shitposts and also just some astoundingly bad posts

land of contrasts 'n 'at

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

lollin' @ "world heritage shitpost"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Kenning posted:

lollin' @ "world heritage shitpost"

I'm not wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...