Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
If there were civilians at the rave on 10/7, then the IDF was using them as shields. There were tanks, APCs and military helicopters there as well, making it a legitimate military target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

you know what causes cardiovascular symptoms and heart failure?

covid

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bookmarking for when they repeat "DnD did not donate to Nazis, that's Goon Telephone"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

This is a pro-click.

These people are Nazis.
Uh, do you have any proof?
* provides link, is probated *
What do you want us to do? NOT donate to Nazis????

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

vaxxed?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
This book cover is amazing. :allears:
https://twitter.com/idf/status/1726936387168117244

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

gradenko_2000 posted:

you know what causes cardiovascular symptoms and heart failure?

covid

vaxxed?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Cookie Cutter posted:

Intensive Cope Unit

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Hezbollah up-ing the ante…
Spidey sense are telling me Israel will retaliate and US will have to get involved sooner than later.

https://x.com/aryjeay/status/1726987599586456005?s=46

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol remember that casual crime against humanity where Israel sent their expired vaccines to Palestine

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hezbollah need to poo poo or get off the pot. Target Ben Gurion already! :argh:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

IOF?

Israel occupying forces ?

mags
May 30, 2008

ikanreed posted:

Lol remember that casual crime against humanity where Israel sent their expired vaccines to Palestine

missed this but not at all surprised

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

what the gently caress???

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
imagine being the idf soldier tasked with illustrating nazi propaganda that is planted on the enemy

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

euphronius posted:

IOF?

Israel occupying forces ?

should be calling them the IGF

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

should be calling them the IGF

Israeli Genome Federation?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Israel doing the "terrorize civilians because we cant fight soldiers" bit

Hezbollah: "Do we look like Gaza to you?"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the gently caress???

I mean

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-give-palestinians-1-million-covid-vaccine-doses-israeli-statement-2021-06-18/

The url

The updated headline

quote:

Palestinians cancel deal for near-expired COVID vaccines from Israel

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 16:58 on Nov 21, 2023

mags
May 30, 2008

it almost seems like the west loves death and suffering

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Israeli Genome Federation?

Not to be confused with IGF- Israeli Gjizz (the G is silent) Foundation

-Established by Eli in 2008

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Free paul_soccer, permaban every IDF member

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I think that Hamas were there on 10/7 to kidnap people as hostages for leverage, which seems somewhat incompatible with indiscriminately murdering them, and also all of the hostages released have reported being treated well, though I've no doubt that they probably did shoot some people. However Israel has admitted to blowing up everything that moved at the site of the rave and there is video of fleeing civilians being fired on by IDF forces and also they openly confirmed that they had in place a deliberate strategy of killing their own people rather than allowing them to be taken hostage.

So I guess we'll just never know for sure what really happened.

hamas literally stated in one of their first official statements post-october 7 that seizing hostages in order to force israel to do another prisoner swap was one of the main objectives of the entire operation

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

FlapYoJacks posted:

This is a pro-click.

These people are Nazis.
Uh, do you have any proof?
* provides link, is probated *
What do you want us to do? NOT donate to Nazis????

and now it's "goon telephone" to remember this

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Comrade Koba posted:

hamas literally stated in one of their first official statements post-october 7 that seizing hostages in order to force israel to do another prisoner swap was one of the main objectives of the entire operation

Hamas is literally trying to bring children home. :smith:

https://twitter.com/resist_05/status/1726802828847706533

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

insane, incredible

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

alarumklok posted:

yeah I've been seeing netanyahu blameshifts for the past week or so. not really sure that's going to work out this time!!

I'm reminded strongly that there was a thought among some American industrial leaders prior to the US entry into WWII that, more or less, "this Hitler guy is nuts and has to go, but the Nazis seem good for business maybe we can work something out". I think US state and corp apparatus would love to be able to watch Israel dump Bibi, pin all this on him, and go back to business as usual.

I also don't think it will work, because I don't think there is a BAU after this, I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the death throes of the Israel "experiment", and I wish they would just dissolve their government now and submit to international rule rather than drag this poo poo out years/decades and kill another 250k people in the process.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

probably a coincidence that israel is talking about a ceasefire just over a month into this war which is supposed to last than a year, unlikely they have seriously run down their stocks without actually achieving any military objectives

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Real Mean Queen posted:

Sounds like a bunch of blue/white names for what is clearly a red/black deck

Azorius fits okay, actually. They're not good guys.

quote:

Believing their legislation to be the singular force that prevents Ravnica from descending into chaos, the Azorius Senate mediates and regulates the activities of all of the other guilds and of the plane despite their numerous decrees being ignored.
Ultimately, however, the Azorius advocates for blind justice, peace, and the status quo,[13] doing so via their intrinsic involvement in all affairs on Ravnica and with their legions of knights and paladins as well as mages adept in countermagic, magic to disable and hinder those who would break the law, and other law magic.

Peace through strength, status quo at the barrel of a gun.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Jel Shaker posted:

probably a coincidence that israel is talking about a ceasefire just over a month into this war which is supposed to last than a year, unlikely they have seriously run down their stocks without actually achieving any military objectives

0.5% of Gazan genocide has been built.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

this will wrap up fast, like that other war in russia/ukraine or whatever that ended a long time ago

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

FlapYoJacks posted:

that child is no ange fffffffffffffffff the joke is too bleak

IDF coward can't fight anything that can fight back. just the saddest playground bullies the world has ever seen

how much brain damage do you need to not get a spark of "maybe arresting a 5-year old is not the right move"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

do hamas and Israel have any level of communication to effect a ceasefire ?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

euphronius posted:

Qatar

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

euphronius posted:

They talk to each other through officials in Qatar.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

FlapYoJacks posted:

leading manufacturer nation of child sized handcuffs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

iirc Putin has an arrest warrant out for similar things

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

yes this is a very normal thing that a normal country does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1726966991691338035

quote:

Belgian Deputy Prime Minister De Sutter |

As #Israel refuses to cease fire in #Gaza, we will impose sanctions and ban the import of its products, we will cancel the European agreement with it, and we will demand accountability before the International Criminal Court and a comprehensive investigation into the committed war crimes