Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

euphronius posted:

“I can’t play with you right now honey I am busy probating my forums enemies “

Enemies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Another Bill posted:

'sup buddy! Happy thanksgiving

you too bro!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

frenemies?

idk

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

dolphin gimmick didn't have much runway left as well

we'll never know if he fixed his sewer or not

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

tenderjerk posted:

sorry that was a little hostile, just muscle memory, pls have a good thanksgiving hootington

I hope you have a good holiday too

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RIP

You will be fist.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lighten up Mr Hootington, this thread is about love and happiness

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tenderjerk posted:

sorry that was a little hostile, just muscle memory, pls have a good thanksgiving hootington

shut the gently caress up bitch

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

shut the gently caress up bitch

mad?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

everyone here is my friend and i appreciate the steadfastness of those who have hung around long enough to await the second term of the president

because all the others will come crawling out of the woodwork in like 3 months when he's the nominee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Careful. If you get nuked too I won't have much to do over this 4 day weekend.

delusions of grandeur are a symptom of dementia

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

President Trump heals all things

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

those little blinky sensor lights in modern car side mirrors are so cool
my car loves me

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
i actually dont hate anyone in these forums, even thr haters and losers

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

Lighten up Mr Hootington, this thread is about love and happiness

incorrect. it’s about being mentally ill, having opinions about posting, and scholarly publishing

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

I’ve been making GBS threads and pissing my pants for 16 hours

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/PaulConnollyMT/status/1726986501815423450

mugshawtys

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

only 16? amateur.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm pumped for a 5 day holiday break. 🥳

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
obamna

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

emfive posted:

In my limited experience Doctor of Osteopathy means "doctor who knows how to make your opioid prescriptions look legit"

A doctor of osteopathic medicine graduates from a U.S. osteopathic medical school. A doctor of medicine, also known as an M.D., graduates from a traditional medical school.

A major difference between D.O.s and M.D.s is that some doctors of osteopathic medicine use manual medicine as part of treatment. Manual medicine can include hands-on work on joints and tissues and massage.

manual medicine lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

I can assure you folks that I will never post murder vids here or sex vids here

i commend you

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

those little blinky sensor lights in modern car side mirrors are so cool
my car loves me

I'm seeing them more and more yet I've not driven a car that has them.
I hope they are nice.

another thing I'm seeing more and more of is I think people are modding their brake lights to strobe a couple times when they push the brake. I don't like that at all. It makes me upset.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a little while ago my daughter got all mad because she emailed a prof and said she needed to take a mental health day off, and the prof got pissy, so my daughter was griping about older generations not respecting mental health needs, and we were like (A) like it or not the olds invented all that mental health stuff in the first place and (B) it's a solved problem anyway, when you need to take a break you tell your professor:

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

WrasslorMonkey posted:

RIP

You will be fist.

do do do
do do doooo
do do do
do do do
do do doooo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I put a pride sticker on my car and my daughter put a couple female symbols on it too so everybody thinks I'm a lesbian, which is cool

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm seeing them more and more yet I've not driven a car that has them.
I hope they are nice.

another thing I'm seeing more and more of is I think people are modding their brake lights to strobe a couple times when they push the brake. I don't like that at all. It makes me upset.

I drive a 2009 and will never get a vehicle with all that poo poo. strong fundamentals once again win the day

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

abandon computer car, return to model t

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

A doctor of osteopathic medicine graduates from a U.S. osteopathic medical school. A doctor of medicine, also known as an M.D., graduates from a traditional medical school.

A major difference between D.O.s and M.D.s is that some doctors of osteopathic medicine use manual medicine as part of treatment. Manual medicine can include hands-on work on joints and tissues and massage.

manual medicine lmao

my mom's DO had her on heavy-duty Norco (hydro) pills (in apparently random quantities, when we found a bunch of old pill bottles) and for those big weekends, heavy-duty fentanyl patches too.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'm pumped for a 5 day holiday break. 🥳

It is 4 days here and I honestly can't wait! I want to take tomorrow off but I think I have too much to do. SAD.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i think people could stand to realize they don't have to find the worst poo poo on the internet and then post it here in the donald trump thread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the milk machine posted:

i think people could stand to realize they don't have to find the worst poo poo on the internet and then post it here in the donald trump thread

it would be helpful

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

a long time ago I responded to a talk.bizarre post and got a direct email from an ostensibly female poster where she referred to her "womdiginous hooters" and I said something like "yea maybe not" and she got mad.

that's my online harassment story

mods please change my name to womdiginous hooters TIA

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the milk machine posted:

violent videos are not needed to know that the body is susceptible to trauma. goons are not well for watching such things also selfish because they don't shut the gently caress up about wanting to watch them

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

I drive a 2009 and will never get a vehicle with all that poo poo. strong fundamentals once again win the day

A Gin Palace has a 2009 Corolla that is for serious a really fun car to drive. Works like a champ.

I got a newer Camry that has the fancy lights, my old Mazda 5 was disintegrating and I wanted a car that would last until I should stop driving forever.

Hang on I'll post 43 pictures of it and a scan of the sales agreement ...

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
if doctor sexcake and ronny jackson are any indication trump absolutely wants a pill dispenser and not someone wasting his time telling him he needs to do x,y,z to be healthy

maybe i should check out a DO

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

the milk machine posted:

we’re gonna start by removing your posts :twisted:

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Being back the loving Geo Metro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

It is 4 days here and I honestly can't wait! I want to take tomorrow off but I think I have too much to do. SAD.

Take it easy tomorrow and I hope you enjoy your break!