Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Bethamphetamine posted:

Black disabled santa can only enter chimneys built to ADA compliance, and Fox News is deeply concerned about childrens' faith in the Santa monomyth.

And this whole time I thought it was because they're bigots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that fnc bethaml posted was straight up white supremacy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

gay nutcracker

you can just say nutcracker

I pronounce it "randomblue"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bearjew posted:

I pronounce it "randomblue"

:farf:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
they are turning the nutcrackers gay

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what next, the trees?!?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

but most of the modern interest started with Tim Leary “randomly” getting high on mushrooms in 1960

there was an earlier tradition in the USA based on Vivekananda coming over in the late 1800s and also the theosophical society

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

shut up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

lol theres so many pictures of him throwing hats

hat man...

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
vivekanda forever

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

vivekanda forever

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Buddykins posted:

lol theres so many pictures of him throwing hats

He just loves throwing stuff

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Good Citizen posted:

gang gang stalking

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

skibby dibby dee yum duh dum dum

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hit me with your best mommy milkers mac n cheese recipes, I want to impress everyone at Thanksgiving dinner.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

SirPablo posted:

Hit me with your best mommy milkers mac n cheese recipes, I want to impress everyone at Thanksgiving dinner.

you too good for stouffers???

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
yo apparently there’s some weird dog Covid out there killing dogs so maybe avoid the dog park for a bit

my local shelter has completely stopped taking in new dogs

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

holtemon posted:

He just loves throwing stuff

the people were ASTONISHED by his doctrine

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wrong thread

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

SirPablo posted:

i dont have anything specific because i tend to wing goddamn everything and then never write it down when it works, but if you start hitting recipes that involve things like evaporated milk, half-and-half, maybe even an egg for body, then youre heading in the right direction

also with your breadcrumb top, because you fuckin better be tossing a cup of panko on a bitchj to finish, be sure to consider pervert poo poo when it comes to add-ons into the breadcrumb smashing bag - this includes poo poo like pretzels, goldfish and cheez-it crackers, corn flakes, just anything what has a good crunch

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Citizen posted:

yo apparently there’s some weird dog Covid out there killing dogs so maybe avoid the dog park for a bit

yeah it doesn't seem good :(

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mcbexx posted:

Pouring one out for Filthy Hans.

I’ve started investing in stocks

Beef, chicken, and vegetable… one day I hope to be a bouillionaire

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Grem posted:

Is Nutcracker not super gay already?

came here to post this exactly

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Citizen posted:

Playtime is suspended

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

filthy hans pmd me from a burner account. says thank you to everyone in this thread and not to worry hell continue posting among you all with new gimmicks. be welcoming to any new posters and don't ask too many questions.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Good Citizen posted:

that’s the reg Covid still going around it can get other mammals too like dogs cats and deer

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DoombatINC posted:

also with your breadcrumb top, because you fuckin better be tossing a cup of panko on a bitchj to finish, be sure to consider pervert poo poo when it comes to add-ons into the breadcrumb smashing bag - this includes poo poo like pretzels, goldfish and cheez-it crackers, corn flakes, just anything what has a good crunch

fried shallots that have been properly dried so they're crispy and a teeny bit sticky are also fantastic, but you have to wait to the last couple minutes or else they will of course burn. (e: the last couple of minutes of cheese slab baking)

Don't bother with store-bought dried shallots; compared to ones you slice up and fry yourself, they taste like nothing, or maybe cardboard if you're generous. I don't use "cardboard" comparisons much but this is definitely not an exaggeration.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mags posted:

that’s the reg Covid still going around it can get other mammals too like dogs cats and deer

I was just using Covid as shorthand for ‘unknown deadly respiratory virus’. Not sure this one is even related to Covid but it’s pretty bad

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trump!

mags
May 30, 2008

dogs should stop going to the movies and get wfh jobs

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

mags posted:

dogs should stop going to the movies and get wfh jobs

you think I could run an OnlyFans but for a really cute dog?

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

The Wendy's app just called my password "weak"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

fried shallots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDYSPzhV1Q

Personally I slice the shallots "pole to pole" because they fall apart less. When you cook them (like he says), they'll boil in the oil and it'll stay at roughly 220 degrees until all of a sudden the bubbles slow down and the oil temp goes up.

And he's definitely right about the oil, it's insanely delicious. This is a good project on a cold rainy day if you have some oil and a lot of shallots. The fried shallots will keep in a baggie for a surprising amount of time, but they're so good you can eat them like popcorn.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Taco Duck posted:

The Wendy's app just called my password "weak"

gonna steal ur free frostys

mags
May 30, 2008

if you post yr password here maybe we can improve it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SirPablo posted:

https://www.recipe-diaries.com/crockpot-mac-and-cheese/

we don’t use eggs

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

you think I could run an OnlyFans but for a really cute dog?

the fans' depravity knows no bounds

a bit immoral, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

mags posted:

if you post yr password here maybe we can improve it

If they're giving it to wendys and not the trump thread that would be pretty insulting.