Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
R. White, been killing it lately.
Monty, same
Bijan, had one good game then a bye
Tony P, finally had a good game, but playing Was on Thanksgiving
Gus Bus, also a stud.

Pick two, one can fill in as flex, but is taking the place of Tank Dell if JJ goes, or Nico if he doesn't. I have lost the last two games by less than 10 pts each, with my opponents each having their best game of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

1 ppr pick an RB:

J. Ford @ Denver
Ty Chandler vs CHI

I got Achane but I'm not gonna start him until he's had a game with reps, and it's an easy match this week that I'd only lose by having a couple guys lay eggs.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

vaginite posted:

1 ppr pick an RB:

J. Ford @ Denver
Ty Chandler vs CHI

I got Achane but I'm not gonna start him until he's had a game with reps, and it's an easy match this week that I'd only lose by having a couple guys lay eggs.

I’ve got Achane and I’m with you. Sounds like he’s iffy to even play but I don’t want a repeat of last week

I’ve got Ford too and I’m starting him over Diontae, Nico, and Achane. Think Ford is the guy in Cleveland now Now watch Hunt vulture two goal line tds

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

getting started early this week because of the holiday + the large question marks surrounding JJ

QB:
Goff v GB
Stroud v JAX

I have Goff starting rn, and tbh if he scores less than CJ this week he’s benched anyways, but I have severe fomo that he’s going to be a machine on thanksgiving against our archrival the moment I start Stroud

WR:
Puka @ Ari (currently questionable)
JJ v Chicago

Waddle @ NYJ
Jamo v GB
Noah Brown v Jax
Flowers @ LAC

Bold is who i have started rn.

Flex: same list as above but add:
Jacobs v KC

I have a feeling Jacobs isnt going to get much of anything against that KC defense, but i'm not sure if he's going to get a ton of work now that they've been actually utilising adams

if JJ doesnt end up playing, my gut feeling is Brown or possibly Flowers, though i don't have very high confidence in Zay getting targets. I think Waddle isnt going to get much done against that Jets defense combined with Tyreek getting most of the targets. i'm in a must win matchup against Mahomes, Kirk, Dell, Gus Bus, and Henry and am projected at 101.8 vs their 97.95, but all of his dudes are probably going to blow past their projections

Gonna go Goff, Puka/Flowers, and Jacobs

This is Goff’s last chance to score me good points

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I need to decide between Russel Wilson or Matt Stafford with a favorable matchup - help me, goons

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Cat Hassler posted:

I’ve got Achane and I’m with you. Sounds like he’s iffy to even play but I don’t want a repeat of last week

I’ve got Ford too and I’m starting him over Diontae, Nico, and Achane. Think Ford is the guy in Cleveland now Now watch Hunt vulture two goal line tds

Yeah I'm just gonna go with ford. I think ty is The Guy in Minnesota now but I'll hold off and see.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

morningdrew posted:

I need to decide between Russel Wilson or Matt Stafford with a favorable matchup - help me, goons

Those are equally bad. Russ vs. CLE is a brutal matchup and Stafford without Kupp and Kyren back, and general poor fantasy output all year. I guess I'd go with Stafford but wouldn't feel good about either.

e: guys that might be on waiver that are better starts than either of them:

Mayfield vs. IND - fantastic matchup
Carr vs. ATL - good matchup
Love vs. Lions - Love has looked a lot better lately, scores pretty good in fantasy even with poo poo on field performance, is the QB12 in ppr, and put up 20 against the lions last time in ppr despite not being allowed to do anything and scoring like 0 in the first half. it's probably gonna be a tough one though, streaming QBs do bad in divisional matchups a lot.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 23, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

vaginite posted:

Those are equally bad. Russ vs. CLE is a brutal matchup and Stafford without Kupp and Kyren back, and general poor fantasy output all year. Is Carr on waivers? I'd take him over either vs Falcons. If not I'd say Stafford I guess but I'm not stoked about it.

Stafford at least will still have Puka

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Stafford at least will still have Puka

Yeah leaning Stafford but Stafford with just Puka is tough - like he'll rip 150 yards to him and nobody else. Good for Puka, poo poo for Stafford. I put an edit in there's some good QB streaming options that are usually on waivers this week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

morningdrew posted:

LET RUSS COOK

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Are we daring to start Garrett Wilson with Tim Boyle at QB, the man who could be even worse than Zach Wilson? I don't have wonderful options behind him unfortunately

G Wilson vs MIA (with Tim "college career at UConn 1:13 TD:INT ratio" Boyle throwing to him, yes these are somehow the real stats of someone starting an NFL game in TYOOL 2023)
Gabe Davis @ PHI
Rashid Shaheed @ ATL

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

Are we daring to start Garrett Wilson with Tim Boyle at QB, the man who could be even worse than Zach Wilson? I don't have wonderful options behind him unfortunately

G Wilson vs MIA (with Tim "college career at UConn 1:13 TD:INT ratio" Boyle throwing to him, yes these are somehow the real stats of someone starting an NFL game in TYOOL 2023)
Gabe Davis @ PHI
Rashid Shaheed @ ATL

I think you need to play Garrett and hope a Miami defender falls down on a play sorry.

vaginite posted:

Those are equally bad. Russ vs. CLE is a brutal matchup and Stafford without Kupp and Kyren back, and general poor fantasy output all year. I guess I'd go with Stafford but wouldn't feel good about either.

e: guys that might be on waiver that are better starts than either of them:

Mayfield vs. IND - fantastic matchup
Carr vs. ATL - good matchup
Love vs. Lions - Love has looked a lot better lately, scores pretty good in fantasy even with poo poo on field performance, is the QB12 in ppr, and put up 20 against the lions last time in ppr despite not being allowed to do anything and scoring like 0 in the first half. it's probably gonna be a tough one though, streaming QBs do bad in divisional matchups a lot.

It feels bad but Love is putting up fantasy numbers, the Lions secondary is sus.

I don't trust banged up Carr and the Indy defense is Okay but Weirdly Good at Times(TM)

-----------------------

quote:

need a FLEX, 0.5 PPR

Lockett vSF
Ty Chandler vCHI
Keaton Mitchell @LAC

normally I feel like Lockett's a no-brainer the combo of weekly hammy issue + short week + SF Defense + Drew Lock??? seems bad

So it looks like Geno is going to play through his elbow issue, I really don't know how to feel about this. Chandler and Mitchell feel like they have really good matchups but unsure usage (Mitchell in particular seems like he'd destroy that Chargers defense with Bosa on IR in particular). McLaurin has been hit or miss and I'm not playing him against Dallas.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 23, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Brian Robinson Jr @DAL or Zach Charbonnet vs SF in 1 PPR?

Robinson has had a hit enough hand lately I'm thinking it's DSYS. But want to confirm since I believe Gibson is generally more of Washington's receiving back. Worried about matchup and game scripting a bit.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

Brian Robinson Jr @DAL or Zach Charbonnet vs SF in 1 PPR?

Robinson has had a hit enough hand lately I'm thinking it's DSYS. But want to confirm since I believe Gibson is generally more of Washington's receiving back. Worried about matchup and game scripting a bit.

Brian Robinson, yes it's DSYS plus Vander-Esch is out for the season

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ah just saw Gibson is very questionable as well. Definitely going with Robinson. Thanks for the input.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Dunno who to start at RB, PPR, need three, have them in this order:
Jacobs vs KC
Kyren @Ari
Gus @LAC

Conner vs LA
Ford @Den

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Chernabog posted:

Dunno who to start at RB, PPR, need three, have them in this order:
Jacobs vs KC
Kyren @Ari
Gus @LAC

Conner vs LA
Ford @Den

I like it.

For me, looking for RB, 0.5 PPR

Pollard vs WAS
Mostert @ NYJ
White @ IND

Swift v BUF
Kyren @ ARI

Thinking of swapping Mostert.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I like it.

For me, looking for RB, 0.5 PPR

Pollard vs WAS
Mostert @ NYJ
White @ IND

Swift v BUF
Kyren @ ARI

Thinking of swapping Mostert.

I'd swap out Pollard for either Swift or Kyren.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Should I start Ferguson against Washington today or Hill on Sunday?

Ferguson is projected higher and Washington is trash, but he's been splitting scoring chances with schoonmaker.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB and a flex 1 PPR

Charbs v SF
Nuk v CAR
Richaard White @ IND
Addison v CHI
Kyren @ ARI

Charb is the guy this week for Seattle, but tough matchup and an injured Geno might lead to him getting gamescriped out. Nuk has been very boom/bust. White has been hot and has a good matchup v Indy. Addison hasn't been great since Dobbs took over. Kyren has a good matchup and should be a guy, but I'm always nervous about the first start after an injury. Thinking White and Kyren.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

dxt posted:

Need a RB and a flex 1 PPR

Charbs v SF
Nuk v CAR
Richaard White @ IND
Addison v CHI
Kyren @ ARI

Charb is the guy this week for Seattle, but tough matchup and an injured Geno might lead to him getting gamescriped out. Nuk has been very boom/bust. White has been hot and has a good matchup v Indy. Addison hasn't been great since Dobbs took over. Kyren has a good matchup and should be a guy, but I'm always nervous about the first start after an injury. Thinking White and Kyren.

I'd go White and Kyren too. Kyren was clearly the guy until he got injured and Henderson is on the practice squad now. They probably don't pull him out of IR if he's not ready to play.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Torn between flexing Dell (Jax) and Mostert (@NYJ) in a PPR battle for first place in the division. Leaning Dell because I expect that to be a competitive game while Phins/Jets might not be.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
0.5 PPR
Najee Harris @ CIN
AJ Dillon @ DET

Dillon is guaranteed touches, but he has been underwhelming with them when Jones was out earlier in the year. Harris is splitting with Warren, but Warren looks better and there is a new OC which adds a bit of unknown how the RB split will be. For game script I assume Pit is more likely to be in a game they can win with Burrow out, while GB might fall behind DET.

I am kind of leaning Harris, but I am not very confident with it.

Also, to add on another Najee question, standard scoring, pick 2:
Najee Harris @ CIN
Breece Hall vs MIA

Calvin Ridley @ HOU
Jordan Addison vs CHI
Amari Cooper @ DEN

Leaning the RBs, Ridley had a big week last week but has been very inconsistent, the other WR have had down weeks lately.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 23, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pain of Mind posted:

0.5 PPR
Najee Harris @ CIN
AJ Dillon @ DET

Dillon is guaranteed touches, but he has been underwhelming with them when Jones was out earlier in the year. Harris is splitting with Warren, but Warren looks better and there is a new OC which adds a bit of unknown how the RB split will be. For game script I assume Pit is more likely to be in a game they can win with Burrow out, while GB might fall behind DET.

I am kind of leaning Harris, but I am not very confident with it.

Dillon has been awful and has had a "q" next o his name all week. I hate to say but I'd go Najee.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

dxt posted:

I'd swap out Pollard for either Swift or Kyren.

Thanks! I think that makes sense.
Also thank you to other posters for similar discussions that I was able to glean info from.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick QB
Herbert vs BAL
Murray vs LA

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hmm Purdy vs Sea or Herbert vs Baltimore.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Dexo posted:

Hmm Purdy vs Sea or Herbert vs Baltimore.

I would lean Purdy because of the more favorable matchup.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Pain of Mind posted:

I would lean Purdy because of the more favorable matchup.

Agreed. Baltimore is a legit defense

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Pick 1, half ppr

D. Henry vs Car
J. Williams vs Cle
J. Mixon vs Pit

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Charb, Mondre, or Henry in ppr?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ferroque posted:

Pick 1, half ppr

D. Henry vs Car
J. Williams vs Cle
J. Mixon vs Pit

Anti-Hero posted:

Charb, Mondre, or Henry in ppr?

I like Henry this week. Panthers are bad so they won't get a big lead so Henry should get the ball all day.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex, .5 PPR

Pacheco @ LV
Puka @ ARI
OBJ @ LAC
Singletary v JAX

Pacheco has slowed down after a fast start. Sounds like Kupp is playing which is always a big minus for Puka. OBJ has been good lately, but is questionable. Singletary has been really good, but Pierce is back.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

I like Henry this week. Panthers are bad so they won't get a big lead so Henry should get the ball all day.

Yeah the Panthers seemed to get Pollard’s season back on track and Im hoping for something similar for Henry

dxt posted:

Need a flex, .5 PPR

Pacheco @ LV
Puka @ ARI
OBJ @ LAC
Singletary v JAX

Pacheco has slowed down after a fast start. Sounds like Kupp is playing which is always a big minus for Puka. OBJ has been good lately, but is questionable. Singletary has been really good, but Pierce is back.

Pacheco Raiders have been better but are still trash against the run

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 24, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

dxt posted:

Need a flex, .5 PPR

Pacheco @ LV
Puka @ ARI
OBJ @ LAC
Singletary v JAX

Puka has one of the highest rated matchups this week according to the shadow report, and if Kupp is playing with a freshly “recovered” injury I’d imagine Puka will get even more target share than normal

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Have Josh Allen on bye next week. Should I start sam Howell vs Miami or Kyler at Pitt. Also available is Jordan love vs KC. Everyone in this league streams QB on bye weeks but will sit on two TE all year.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Dobbs vs CHI
Or
Murray vs LA

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dobbs imo

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

Dobbs all the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So if White is out or hurt enough to not get full snaps, should I put in Bijan vs NO (ranking 3rd against RB, 14.6 projected) or Gus Bus vs Chargers (26th vs, but only 11.2 projected).