Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

posting on a wednesday

is wednesday even a day??? i mean lets get real here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dick Fontaine posted:

salted butter and a piece of sausage

e: or maybe a nice popcorn purée? that’s pretty easy to make and good with shrimp

What

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

if i were to make shrimps in a blanket what would be a good sauce to englisten the shrimp before i wrap them in the blanket

cocktail sauce? mae ploy?

Frank's RedHot! I put that $%&# on EVERYTHING!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AARD VARKMAN posted:

if i were to make shrimps in a blanket what would be a good sauce to englisten the shrimp before i wrap them in the blanket

garlic lemon butter

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

in a shocking twist, the receptionist booked the wrong appointment and now hot cocoa has THREE balls :ohdear:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Trying to get washer and dryer delivered, hoping it only takes 2 scheduled attempts (today is #1)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Hang dried sweatpants are completely fail

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao my wife was like oh thats a different pepsi logo and i was like thats the 70s pepsi logo and then im like lol how did it take this long to get diagnosed as autistic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

garlic lemon butter

yup

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SIDS Vicious posted:

lmao my wife was like oh thats a different pepsi logo and i was like thats the 70s pepsi logo and then im like lol how did it take this long to get diagnosed as autistic

i don't get it, what does correctly identifying the 70s pepsi logo have to do with autism tho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a good capitalist consumer can identify over 500 logos from 500 feet away

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

you pretty much just purée popcorn with butter and cream. it’s delicious on seafood

https://www.louisianaseafood.com/recipe/louisiana-crawfish-cake-buttered-popcorn-puree-green-tomato-jam

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yes, its the cooking rule of JAB.

Just Add Butter

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Coconut curry

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yes, its the cooking rule of JAB.

Just Add Butter

butter sticks better when you blend it up with popcorn

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Toxic Mental posted:

i don't get it, what does correctly identifying the 70s pepsi logo have to do with autism tho

i have a lot of knowledge about a lot of things but cannot do anything with it, i just know it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
glad i took today as pto. "important message" from my boss to a consultant

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if the person named Tom who I made a painting wrong for and then you requested a refund and then you posted publicly on my facebook about it and then sent a ko-fi support ticket, if you are a goon, i will send your money back asap, i am mentally unwell, love you all, if not i also sent you a message on kofi i think okay anyways everyone else ill be getting to your art okay i love you

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

cool boss

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SIDS Vicious posted:

i have a lot of knowledge about a lot of things but cannot do anything with it, i just know it

i think that just means you have good memory

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SIDS Vicious posted:

if the person named Tom who I made a painting wrong for and then you requested a refund and then you posted publicly on my facebook about it and then sent a ko-fi support ticket, if you are a goon, i will send your money back asap, i am mentally unwell, love you all, if not i also sent you a message on kofi i think okay anyways everyone else ill be getting to your art okay i love you

that was zeluth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Toxic Mental posted:

i think that just means you have good memory

bazinga

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SIDS Vicious posted:

i just saw this and maybe it will make you happy sid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnXiXlF7olo

lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

getting a pepperoni pizza, as is tradition on the day before tanksgiving

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

glad i took today as pto. "important message" from my boss to a consultant

Is Donald Trump your boss

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
somebody invite me back to the discords i bailed out of in sept. plz

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

dee eight posted:

Don't do it!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Discord more like Shitscord

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i like to hang out with my friends in discord and play video games with my friends also in discord

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I prefer datcord

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dee eight posted:

inbox etc

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I have a room mate who will tear a slice of bread in half and put the other half back in the bag is that weird or am I weird for thinking its weird

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

I have a room mate who will tear a slice of bread in half and put the other half back in the bag is that weird or am I weird for thinking its weird

I do this all the time at my friends' houses

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

I do this all the time at my friends' houses

what for?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pencilhands posted:

Wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats called a "home slice"