Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Marenghi posted:

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1727106488509112590?s=20

How do you have a society where waitresses and people doing yoga are armed with assault rifles if they served in the IOF, and still call them defenseless civilians.
There was reports from the rave that armed security and armed attendees engaged the Palestinian militias, ditto for some of the settlements. When a settler is firing at you, they don't get to claim they are an unarmed civilian.

It is Shooter's Bar and Grill?

I recommend the sliders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This is way more undignified than killing her.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Marenghi posted:

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1727106488509112590?s=20

How do you have a society where waitresses and people doing yoga are armed with assault rifles if they served in the IOF, and still call them defenseless civilians.
There was reports from the rave that armed security and armed attendees engaged the Palestinian militias, ditto for some of the settlements. When a settler is firing at you, they don't get to claim they are an unarmed civilian.

When you're the most seemingly persecuted people on the planet, you've gotta do the whole Tupac out the window with an AK shtick to go with it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

honestly I've completely given up on liberal democracy, it's pretty clear that parliamentary democracy in which the reactionary rightwing CEO's have enough wealth to get their guys in power effectively is the same as a lifetime single party state, so if that's gonna be the case anyways you might as well make that single party state like china or cuba and force a reality that everyone must abide to even the wealthy, it's the only way to whip and bring the billionares to heel and stop them from poisoning the society with propaganda.

correct yeah . it’s complete bullshit

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

why would you? the bolt is in its frontal position, not pulled back ready to push a round into the chamber. the bullets wouldn't be visible.

Oh yeah you're right it looked to me like the bolt was open and the flag was jammed in the chamber.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

I'm so far behind but lmao.... Oh no, they found a controversial book in a loving University library? Wow, just burn the whole place down I guess.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Five times more than the number of civilians killed on October 7th, and that's just children. I very rarely talk like this, but goddamn Biden and Israel both.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Five times more than the number of civilians killed on October 7th, and that's just children. I very rarely talk like this, but goddamn Biden and Israel both.

that’s like thirty times the number of civilians killed.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Goddamn the entire west

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Zodium posted:

that’s like thirty times the number of civilians killed.

These numbers are meaningless unless you contextualize them in terms of how many proportional 9/11s they equate to

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

Goddamn the entire west

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Egg Moron posted:

These numbers are meaningless unless you contextualize them in terms of how many proportional 9/11s they equate to

it's 2 america scale 9/11s of children

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Diet Crack posted:

When you're the most seemingly persecuted people on the planet, you've gotta do the whole Tupac out the window with an AK shtick to go with it

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tristeham posted:

israel is carbrained

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1727693453331513494?s=20

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

apparently it’s not uncommon for settlers to just take pot shots at the cars driving on the palestinian roads

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Good Morning from America. On this Thanksgiving I am thankful that Palestine and Hamas exist and will defeat Israel!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Israel will break the ceasefire within a day.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

FlapYoJacks posted:

I’d bet that Israel will violate the cease fire by noon

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Egg Moron posted:

I’d bet that Israel will violate the cease fire by noon

That’s still within a day! :argh:

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Personally, I hope the hand that drops the bomb on me is well practiced in yoga

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
even if the israeli government wants to abide by the ceasefire terms, and that's already a big "if", i'd rate the odds as p high that some enterprising genocidaires on the ground will pull a mukden incident

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol very appropriate for the white devil to rip off their masks the second they lose two proxy wars in a row.

honestly I've completely given up on liberal democracy, it's pretty clear that parliamentary democracy in which the reactionary rightwing CEO's have enough wealth to get their guys in power effectively is the same as a lifetime single party state, so if that's gonna be the case anyways you might as well make that single party state like china or cuba and force a reality that everyone must abide to even the wealthy, it's the only way to whip and bring the billionares to heel and stop them from poisoning the society with propaganda.

Wilders has been accused of being pro-Russia (which I doubt is true or will last as he actually joins a cabinet for once) but either way the Netherlands has about 0 industrial capacity for arming anyone. At most it'll be some posturing, not like our government hasn't already happily gobbled up whatever poo poo America and Israel shouted out. As for the average Dutchman, I'm reminded of
https://twitter.com/SaschaJanssen/status/1464311811348602881

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

FlapYoJacks posted:

That’s still within a day! :argh:

we will see who is closest without going over

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Egg Moron posted:

we will see who is closest without going over

$1 Bob

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BrotherJayne posted:

Personally, I hope the hand that drops the bomb on me is well practiced in yoga

People well practiced in yoga will just breathe fire on you.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Cerebral Bore posted:

even if the israeli government wants to abide by the ceasefire terms, and that's already a big "if", i'd rate the odds as p high that some enterprising genocidaires on the ground will pull a mukden incident

I would be zero percent surprised to find out that Israel fucks up the hostage exchange and so the cease fire just never starts

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Realistically, Israel drastically increases violence in the West Bank during the “ceasefire,” while Western media ignores it. Then, when Palestine fights back in the West Bank, western media and Israel will frame it as Palestine breaking the ceasefire.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone who's performative enough to carry an AR on their way to yoga is also going to be enough of a dilettante to not be good at yoga

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's going to be Hamas who breaks the ceasefire, thus justifying bombing in return.

Cut to two days later and oops it turns out we lied about Hamas breaking the ceasefire, oh well what can you do

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

PhilippAchtel posted:

I saw this, now you have to see it

Thank you, Mr Musk, sir!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol why is every mod or IK a broke brained idiot?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

yeah its loving horrific and there are likely something like 10,000 more bodies under the rubble
so dti, dta

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
new and catastrophic frontiers of cope

https://twitter.com/havivrettiggur/status/1727681261009859024?t=NmkkcLyOPDxcPj2sZQWzGA&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
in my experience, if one wanted to set-up a narrative of the other side breaking a ceasefire, the way to do it is to declare a unilateral ceasefire, so that the other side literally can't get the word out fast enough, and they literally do break the ceasefire, by accident, because you declared one without giving them a chance to prepare for it

not to say that Israel couldn't just lie their way through it

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Egg Moron posted:

Where did they find the note anyway?

If I was writing an “in case I die” letter, I’d probably write to people I know and like instead of writing nebulous positivity pablum but it’s not my culture so I am just asking questions

"Here may be found the last words of Adar ben Simon. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Hamas Tunnels in the Hospital of aaarrrrggh."

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Isreal is going to kill some of the hostages and blame Hamas and keep bombing

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

A people are oppressed -> The oppressed people fight back against their oppressors/genociders-> This is offered as "proof" that the oppressed people just aren't "civilized" enough to "appreciate" freedom -> More brutal crackdowns happen....and on and on it goes. It's a cycle that continues either until a people are finally defeated or they finally liberate themselves.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its been a huge black eye for israel every time an isreali hostage gets released so id be surprised if any of them survive

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
they’ll just bomb the exchange site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/redscarlet_red/status/1727352047815815195?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA