Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

On a non-biblical note I am making a last-minute run to the store before Thanksgiving prep begins. Anyone need anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
It is weird to write Bible verses on people's food. Especially if it isn't a badass one like Psalms 18:9

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I wanted to learn more, and there are only 7 matches produced by a reverse image search. 2 polish(?) sites, a Japanese site, and the first English result ties to a Harvey Weinstein take down on Twitter.

None of this teaches me about the origins of this piece. This is a thanksgiving mystery.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I wanted to learn more, and there are only 7 matches produced by a reverse image search. 2 polish(?) sites, a Japanese site, and the first English result ties to a Harvey Weinstein take down on Twitter.

None of this teaches me about the origins of this piece. This is a thanksgiving mystery.

Its a pig op

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
happy thanksgiving buttholes, hope you get to spatchcock a turkey. mostly cuz the word spatchcocking sounds funny

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I just looked at the balls op

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

redshirt posted:

Far out man! How long did it take?

Thank you! About a week on and off with sessions around maybe 2-4 hours each. I don't paint often but I wanted to do something big and vivid because my puppy ate my doodle book and I was sad

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I really don't want to work today. I'd rather just look online for watches and maybe buy some.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Space Kablooey posted:

I just looked at the balls op

That’s my favorite part

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd ask for my money back and return the coffee tbh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
as the barista shrieks and falls to the floor in excruciating pain from the scalding hot coffee I’ve thrown in his face, I scream “WHERE’S YOUR GOD NOW!????” The crowd around me gasps and goes quiet for a few tense moments and then erupts into thunderous applause. A small child picks up a fire extinguisher and repeatedly strikes the now unconscious barista as the crowd rhythmically cheers him on.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I really don't want to work today. I'd rather just look online for watches and maybe buy some.

It’s thanksgiving op

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
every time bible chat comes up i have to share my fave verses: acts 19:11-16

to paraphrase- a buncha guys are trying to exorcise a demon and they say "jesus and paul sez :getout: "
the demon says "i know paul and jesus, but who the gently caress are you jokers?"
then the demon beats their asses and hijacks their laundry and tosses them into the street 'naked and bleeding'

e: idyll daydream - i'd like to see variations of this scene as filmed by kubrik, tarantino, peckinpah, et al

dee eight fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 23, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

as the barista shrieks and falls to the floor in excruciating pain from the scalding hot coffee I’ve thrown in his face, I scream “WHERE’S YOUR GOD NOW!????” The crowd around me gasps and goes quiet for a few tense moments and then erupts into thunderous applause. A small child picks up a fire extinguisher and repeatedly strikes the now unconscious barista as the crowd rhythmically cheers him on.

Albert Einstein in the back of the crowd nods appreciatively towards you.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dee eight posted:

every time bible chat comes up i have to share my fave verses: acts 19:11-16

to paraphrase- a buncha guys are trying to exorcise a demon and they say "jesus and paul sez :getout: "
the demon says "i know paul and jesus, but who the gently caress are you jokers?"
then the demon beats their asses and hijacks their laundry and tosses them into the street 'naked and bleeding'

hey mannnn the book of acts is like a demon tricking us that time isnt real and the rapure isnt upon us or something, waking life says a lot of stuff

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Luvcow posted:

This is the America that Joe Biden wants. Shameful.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'm giving thanks for all the wonderful posters in this thread and the many, many terrible ones outside it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Turkeh is in teh oven

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
staying home because virus fun and mrs d8 is all pissed off at the tv because more ads than parade

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

dee eight posted:

staying home because virus fun and mrs d8 is all pissed off at the tv because more ads than parade

if it makes her feel any better i think the parade is mostly ads, too.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

spent a few days smoking hocks then all night stewing collards and these loving californians are all like, “oh gee, what’s that?”

cultured my own full-fat buttermilk and made a real good cornbread to go with it too and they’re all surprised because it isn’t a bowl of sugar cereal ala famous daves or some bullshit

casting pearls before a bunch of hippie adjacent swine over here :lofty:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

feels like it should be a friday :canada:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dick Fontaine posted:

spent a few days smoking hocks then all night stewing collards and these loving californians are all like, “oh gee, what’s that?”

cultured my own full-fat buttermilk and made a real good cornbread to go with it too and they’re all surprised because it isn’t a bowl of sugar cereal ala famous daves or some bullshit

casting pearls before a bunch of hippie adjacent swine over here :lofty:

no popcorn cream sauce? voted 1.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
About to make my world famous deviled eggs. :blastu:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lil Smokies are IN the pot with bullseye BBQ sauce + raspberry jelly :yum:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I hope somebody made lil smokies because all I have is some amazing sweet potatos

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

About to make my world famous deviled eggs. :blastu:

Pics please.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Prof. Crocodile posted:

no popcorn cream sauce? voted 1.

making thanksgiving food here homie

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
“world famous”

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh no i started looking at cookie clicker again this morning and now its time tog et my kids from school

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Chief McHeath posted:

“world famous”

heck ive heard of them

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

nothign good

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Hollismason posted:

He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.

Oh it wa 22:20 not 20:22. 20:22 is about murder or something.

He brought me out into a spacious place;
he finished promptly all over my face

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Turkeh is in teh oven

And the buns in the toaster

I'll never take down my Cheryl Tiegs poster

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
We had venison with our Thanksgiving meal.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ive slurped down so many tasty lil wienies today :blush:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my dad and i are lazy and decided to go to the high end steakhouse attached to the hotel my girlfriend works at for a prix fixe meal they're doing today (plus her discount is 50%)

thinking to eat some crab cakes, lamb chops or a NY strip, and a slice of apple pie

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

my dad and i are lazy and decided to go to the high end steakhouse attached to the hotel my girlfriend works at for a prix fixe meal they're doing today (plus her discount is 50%)

thinking to eat some crab cakes, lamb chops or a NY strip, and a slice of apple pie

not having to eat dry turkey and disgusting thanksgiving side dishes sounds great

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

not having to eat dry turkey and disgusting thanksgiving side dishes sounds great

I stopped cooking turkey altogether about 5-6 years ago, usually if I'm cooking I'll just make everyone stuffed cornish hens and then focus on the sides for an enjoyable thanksgiving experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

that’s a real :snoop:pimp move:snoop:. some oldschool pilgrim poo poo. got that girlfriend working hard, making that money, bringing that service hand and foot while you and the old man enjoy a succulent thanksgiving meal