Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

ufo and Harton sitting in a tree
“b-e-e-f-i-n-g”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

somebody stabbed Derek Chauvin in prison

https://apnews.com/article/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-prison-stabbing-f24cde6aa28877d034530c2dc40ef7ea

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

where are all my posting friends? What have you done hoots?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

pretty cool

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I am so glad to be posting tonight , anyone else?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m still free

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
i am not free, i charge for everything

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

thoughts and prayers, won't say for what outcome, but thoughts and prayers

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

PDP-1 posted:

thoughts and prayers, won't say for what outcome, but thoughts and prayers

Evergreen post.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Hootington loves the trump thread

that is because him and trump both have small mushroom dicks
very small
tiny

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pohl posted:

that is because him and trump both have small mushroom dicks
very small
tiny

prove it

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

we are hearing more and more about the teeny tiny penis’s folks.

Your penis I don’t talk about my penis.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbB6e5CyF8

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

he’s not wrong this time

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
back again to tell hoots he has a tiny dick and if he probes me that proves it

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

emfive posted:

luv u emfive

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

emfive posted:

:hmmyes:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
So what if hootington is a smol dick king

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

So what if hootington is a smol dick king

hoots isn't royalty tho, he's a lil bitch

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcrexKS8kxA

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I think it would be really funny if someone counted up all the probes Hoots has given on this site and just chain probed him for however many months that adds up to.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

also, we should not forget to disdain whatever mod or admin that thought it would be funny to give hoots the IK slot

they are also a bad person that the world would have been better off without

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
It's been funny though

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Funny and fair.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive i gotta say this is a side of you thats, honestly?, kinda scary to see. i hope you're doing a bit and not really like that. have a happy holyday :-)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
He's the wizened patriarch, the stern guiding hand, that trump thread needs, like the dad from the show 7th heaven

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

emfive posted:

Large Testicles posted:

back again to tell hoots he has a tiny dick and if he probes me that proves it

PDP-1 posted:

also, we should not forget to disdain whatever mod or admin that thought it would be funny to give hoots the IK slot

they are also a bad person that the world would have been better off without

Would really appreciate you folks moving posts about iking or moderation to the feedback thread.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
channeling the black friday spirit to wish death upon my posting enemies

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Trump

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

He's the wizened patriarch, the stern guiding hand, that trump thread needs, like the dad from the show 7th heaven

Careful

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

you’re a weird guy Ace

a weird guy

112423_7
Nov 25, 2023

none of these people can speak english

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

112423_7 posted:

none of these people can speak english

english was invented in 753 BC by a man and three dogs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
hitler

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

its good, what is happening. i enjoy and appreciate it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

also very cool, hope he's in a lot of pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Saturday. Anyone have any Thanksgivings? We have 1 more to go to, but it will have pizza instead if a traditional spread.