Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
My team feels so much better with Kyren around, from a flex that averages 7 to one that has a chance at 20+. I probably lost 2 games by single digits while he was out that I likely would have won with him present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Losing JJ basically cost me my season, thankfully he will be back just as I am knocked out of contention from the playoffs :smith:

Maybe I’ll be able to drag someone out with me

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Losing JJ basically cost me my season, thankfully he will be back just as I am knocked out of contention from the playoffs :smith:

Maybe I’ll be able to drag someone out with me

This, but JJ + Achane at the same time :smith::hf::smith:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I narrowly lost twice because Jefferson got hurt. He should be back after the bye, and I hope his production doesn't take too much of a hit with Dobbs throwing to him. My team was good enough to still be able to coast into the playoffs, but JJ's injury likely cost me a first round bye.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Kyren, Evans, or Olave in my flex? 0.5 ppr

Leaving Evans here has he seems like the safest pick

Turns out all three were good choices (even with Olave concussed) but the answer was obviously Kyren. Oh well. Hopefully Herbert and Keenan Allen give me the win

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Turns out replacing Najee Harris in my lineups is turning certain wins to coin flips or close losses.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Hell yes overtime need them Josh Allen and aj brown points

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Having a good, impact player in overtime feels like entering a cheat code. Thank you Jalen Hurts.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

My strategy this draft was to acquire as many Joshes Allen as possible.

Josh Allen: 339 yds, 4 TD, 1 INT
Josh Allen: 2.5 sacks

About to be 10-2 :chanpop:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Had a good day in DFS. That’ll help offset a lot of the money I’ve thrown away on other fantasy pursuits this year lol. Would have potentially been a lot bigger if the last Bills touchdown went to Diggs instead of Davis but not complaining

I am gonna complain that Davis went off on my home league bench AGAIN though. I swear I am 100% on only playing him weeks when he scores 3 or fewer

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

So does Lamar hate Flowers or is he dead last in the read cycle

Edit: ofc now he gets a tuddy. Just been noticing Lamar seemingly preferring to pass to OBJ

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 27, 2023

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I am very thankful when Josh Allen goes HAM

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

shot

chaser

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

why the gently caress would you ever sit josh allen? you kind of deserved what you got if you're making that kind of move.

in a game that could've easily turned into a shootout, no less.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Up by 28 in a big game with my opponent’s DJ Moore left to go.

I know it’s extemely unlikely but I’m still sitting here staring at the 48-pointer he put up earlier in the season. Been playing fantasy way too long to ever truly feel safe until a given week is completely over.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

abelwingnut posted:

why the gently caress would you ever sit josh allen? you kind of deserved what you got if you're making that kind of move.

in a game that could've easily turned into a shootout, no less.

i was scared of birds and purdy just put up a perfect game i am only human

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I need big games from Keenan and Gus and so far it's looking dreadful.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i was scared of birds and purdy just put up a perfect game i am only human

*taps the DSYS sign* Hope you still managed to win.

I'm on track to win in all my leagues this week. Including my work league where I'm trying to claw back into playoff contention after a disastrous start to the season. Unfortunately everyone ahead of me is also winning this week. That might shut me out of contention despite my team finally starting to put up points.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

So does Lamar hate Flowers or is he dead last in the read cycle

Edit: ofc now he gets a tuddy. Just been noticing Lamar seemingly preferring to pass to OBJ

Ok now say it again

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
I felt a Justin Herbert turd game and… here we are in turd land.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Ok now say it again

Lamar hates flowers with all his heart

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

Lamar had 7 pass attempts total in the second half -- the ravens were basically in clock killing mode. one of those attempts went to Likely. not really worried about the CIN game stats due to game script after Burrow's injury

do agree he's not MAndrews, I'd rank MAndrews higher than #5

taking a victory lap on this at least before I go to sleep:

Likely currently leads BAL in targets, receptions, and yards with 5:53 left in 3Q on SNF

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

drat James Connor has not returned from injury back to form.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I hate Austin Ekeler.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Vargo posted:

I hate Austin Ekeler.

he was so good in recent years. not sad to be missing out on him this year though

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

AnacondaHL posted:

drat James Connor has not returned from injury back to form.

He has, just unfortunately Kyler did too and is snagging TDs.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Lamar hates flowers with all his heart

Okay, going to call on you again next week. :swoon:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Okay, going to call on you again next week. :swoon:

I’m on loving cloud nine rn

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

actually just had a heart attack, my Lamar + Bal DST vs Zay Flowers, and literally the only thing that could have me lose was a Zay Flowers rushing TD

of course it happens, opponent up by 0.7

but just 1 sack on that last drive and I hold 126.38 to 126.22

:psyboom:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

AnacondaHL posted:

actually just had a heart attack, my Lamar + Bal DST vs Zay Flowers, and literally the only thing that could have me lose was a Zay Flowers rushing TD

of course it happens, opponent up by 0.7

but just 1 sack on that last drive and I hold 126.38 to 126.22

:psyboom:

That sucks

I had my Lamar and BAL defense against his Likely and it was down to the wire

Thankfully got the W

Jesus that was stressful

I’m 10-2 and in 1st place

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Hassler posted:

That sucks

Thankfully got the W

Jesus that was stressful

Jesus Christ are you playing against a group of idiots? How did you get that lineup??

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Jesus Christ are you playing against a group of idiots? How did you get that lineup??

lol it’s a competitive 12 team league

I got ARSB in the 5th as my keeper and Cee Dee was somehow available at the end of the 2nd round

I hope Achane comes back healthy and still amazing because I drafted him in the 12th round

Of course it’s s going to fall apart because fantasy

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

pmchem posted:

taking a victory lap on this at least before I go to sleep:

Likely currently leads BAL in targets, receptions, and yards with 5:53 left in 3Q on SNF

He didn't finish with the lead in any category except yards (by 6) but on a night where Lamar only threw for 177 that's something. He seemed like a real part of the game plan so that bodes well for some chance to rise above the Henry / Okonkwo / Conklin tier or at least not fall below it. Just to be clear I added Likely and I hope your optimism is correct :shobon: Even if things tailed off at the end of the game as Baltimore tried to run out the clock. Which is probably going to happen a lot with their defense balling out.

Cat Hassler posted:

it’s going to fall apart

I feel like I should get a tattoo of a football with this phrase inscribed on it

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Nov 27, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Cat Hassler posted:

That sucks

Thankfully got the W

Jesus that was stressful

is that an ironic red hat or a real red hate, because either way I hate it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am going to beat the other 8-3 guy in our esteemed fight this week. I am feeling good about the championship. It's gonna be fun. :clint:

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Whoever I play for the past month has their best game of the season.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I need 12.09 from Fields tomorrow to pull ahead after starting the week against Goff and LaPorta with me having the Lions D. If I lose I'm blaming the lions!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

take me you ANIMAL posted:

is that an ironic red hat or a real red hate, because either way I hate it.

It’s my opponents avatar on the right. It’s a picture of a guy who used to be in our bar league who fled woke Seattle with his girlfriend who had 2 kids to glorious Florida

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

It’s my opponents avatar on the right. It’s a picture of a guy who used to be in our bar league who fled woke Seattle with his girlfriend who had 2 kids to glorious Florida

Ok that's pretty funny

I'm sure most of us have had at least one weirdo who spectacularly flamed their way out of a league (and possibly your social circle at the same time) over the years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If that Tank Dell 58 yard catch wasn’t called back due to penalty I would have won $24k off a $10 bet :yeah: