Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

the milk machine posted:

what is donald trump doing today

workin for the weekend, looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I don't know what Donald Trump's favorite book is, I feel like if you asked him he'd just lie and say some book he's aware of but never actually read. Like the time he was asked what his favorite book in the bible was and he just said all of them.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

emfive posted:

Kurt Vonnegut seemed pretty cool and chill

not if you're a lady in any of his books!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

sinnesloeschen posted:

house of leaves is like a ten-word-sentence plot/explanation wrapped up in like 30 years of generational angst and disgust for chuck palahniuk

what im sayin is fuckin read it BUT NO SEQUELS

ps slapstick is my favorite vonnegut novel gently caress you and good night!

they need to make more kind of ok stories that have incredible typography things happening

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

No housecat deaths? bullshit

1 that brain worm thing
2 knock over heavy shelf on owner
3 tip over glass of water for the millionth time, causing owner to set apartment on fire to end it all

These are all cat related causes of death

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Red Baron posted:

okay everyone time to diagram sentences!

B arf

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mastajake posted:

I read Pride and Prejudice a couple weeks ago and it was good.

It sux

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Inspector Hound posted:

No housecat deaths? bullshit

that's after your dead, idiot

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
A commercial for a GOP candidate came on today and it was just 40 seconds of old clips with Nikki Haley saying she entered politics because of Hillary Clinton. And it's like drat hasn't Hilary been out of an official govt role for like a decade now? Anyway I don't even know who sponsored the ad, it was just a bunch of clips about Haley and Hillary and how they both suck

They just hate Hillary so much lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
fwiw a real post: I only really enjoyed Northanger abbey and only the second half which actually had some great comedic moments here or there

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Greg Legg posted:

I don't know what Donald Trump's favorite book is, I feel like if you asked him he'd just lie and say some book he's aware of but never actually read. Like the time he was asked what his favorite book in the bible was and he just said all of them.

didnt he say it was corinthians 2

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

holtemon posted:

A commercial for a GOP candidate came on today and it was just 40 seconds of old clips with Nikki Haley saying she entered politics because of Hillary Clinton. And it's like drat hasn't Hilary been out of an official govt role for like a decade now? Anyway I don't even know who sponsored the ad, it was just a bunch of clips about Haley and Hillary and how they both suck

meanwhile trump has evolved past this primitive thinking of making hillary the big boogeyman by getting it in his brain that he won his first election against obamna

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

electric boogaloo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holtemon posted:

they're right

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
obamna

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tenderjerk posted:

they need to make more kind of ok stories that have incredible typography things happening

gently caress yeah, the many and stylized children of e e cummings

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I print out the trump thread and bind the pages together for my nightly reading

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6zgHVE12U

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a helpful bear posted:

U gotta also get the apocrypha, have you heard the gospel of 16 bitt butthead

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

External Organs posted:

U gotta also get the apocrypha, have you heard the gospel of 16 bitt butthead

who

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

a helpful bear posted:

this is just good sense preparation for the end of days (verily they are upon us) when the servers are cleansed with atomic fire or em waves and CSPAM is finally closed, you can wander from hovel to hovel showing off posts of yore and soliciting for new entries to be made on scraps of paper and “leather” in charcoal or blood.

just be careful the SAD faction never finds out you’ve been running an illegal posting racket! the post-collapse leper’s colony is not figuratively named.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

A physical copy of all Trump threads would be a hell of a thing

e you could probably do books, one per thread and maybe 2-3 for super long ones

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

A physical copy of all Trump threads would be a hell of a thing

e you could probably do books, one per thread and maybe 2-3 for super long ones

Didn't someone do this? I don't know if it was specifically Trump related or not, I didn't buy a copy.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

trolling m5 about literature counts as elder abuse. you’ve all been reported

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

I hope everyone here has picked out their favorite dentention facility to report to when President trump gets the White House in next year's election

I'm prob gonna have to get off the forums at some point in 2024 because the constant baying at the moon in cspam in hopes of seeing Trump reëlected is gonna be hard to take

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the milk machine posted:

john taffer watching the thread through multiple poorly hidden cameras, shaking his head incredulously

*power walks from the front door and gets 6 inches from a.lo's face*

IM SICK OF YOUR poo poo, DAY CREW

*hurls a plate of nachos*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Guess I'll Die then

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tacodaemon posted:

I'm prob gonna have to get off the forums at some point in 2024 because the constant baying at the moon in cspam in hopes of seeing Trump reëlected is gonna be hard to take

but the iron ball says "he's a cheeto"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-gop/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think he's going to be the Ken Paxton of the House of Reps. Always on the hook for some crime, facing imminent inquiry/trial but ultimately never being punished.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Business Gorillas posted:

*power walks from the front door and gets 6 inches from a.lo's face*

IM SICK OF YOUR poo poo, DAY CREW

*hurls a plate of nachos*

I shouldn't be surprised that they cut to commercial right before the stylesheet renovation but it gets me every time.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Nonsense posted:

I think he's going to be the Ken Paxton of the House of Reps. Always on the hook for some crime, facing imminent inquiry/trial but ultimately never being punished.

he messes with republicans ability to do what they want

he is fair game, cawthorn style

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

still loving this chicken, I see.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

brb just gonna fire up a lil' web site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

holtemon posted:

It was only like 10% boos
that ABV is way too low for the Trump thread