Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

obamneh

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PDP-1 posted:

the best mustard i've ever had was when i went on vacation to another country and just grabbed a whatever jar off the shelf to make sandwiches for eating while going hiking in the wilds

those experiences are so astonishing and memorable

we visited St Albans, England, me and A Gin Palace and a cousin, and hit up a pretty old pub for lunch. I got fish and it came with "tartar sauce".

As an American, "tartar sauce" is not an exciting concept. It's mayo with something.

Well the tartar sauce in this old pub near the Roman ruins at St Albans was incredibly delicious. The kind of delicious that makes you lose track of reality for a couple seconds. I have no idea what those people did. And let me remind you that I'm talking about English people here. In a pub that by all normal expectations should have sucked, but no it was exceptional.

It's an easy pub to find, it's down the hill from the old church.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

will you please post your old cool av so I can buy it back, that southpark thing is really annoying

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

PDP-1 posted:

the best mustard i've ever had was when i went on vacation to another country and just grabbed a whatever jar off the shelf to make sandwiches for eating while going hiking in the wilds

it was whole kernel, not particularly hot, but fermented in vinegar and it was so good i could have just eaten it straight up with a spoon

then i got back home and couldn't buy the brand and have been trying various things and chasing that mustard dragon ever since

You say you're done eating mustard? BULLSHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkYr9R7n68

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I will blow anyone in the trump thread for spicy mustard.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

trup

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

will you please post your old cool av so I can buy it back, that southpark thing is really annoying

(had this one 4 times for some reason)

Omitting some Alec ones, lol.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Pooky posted:

They also sell wine racks

lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

wait what the gently caress happened to WrasslorMonkey's av?

I just boughted it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

emfive posted:

wait what the gently caress happened to WrasslorMonkey's av?

I just boughted it

woops i fixed it i think

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

yeah fixed lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Salt Fish posted:

I will blow anyone in the trump thread for spicy mustard.

i had this mustard in germany that was like fermented or something and it was "whole grain" but it was almost like big mustard berries and it was almost sweet but very tangy and spicy, it was like a very interesting jam

i have been chasing that mustard dragon ever since, unsuccessfully i might add

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Shifty Nipples posted:

yeah fixed lol

Thank you Mr Nipples, you are a worthy servant of the people and I for one appreciate you.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hello I am Ashnikko again ty.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

emfive posted:

Thank you Mr Nipples, you are a worthy servant of the people and I for one appreciate you.

I appreciate you too emfive.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shifty Nipples posted:

yeah fixed lol

Where is your nipples bein shifty tho

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

emfive posted:

those experiences are so astonishing and memorable

yeah, they're unpredictable but amazing when they happen

one of the happiest moments of my life occurred when i was in rotorura, new zealand. i was drifting about town when through no foresight or planning on my part i stumbled into a free Maori cultural arts festival that featured one of the countries best Hakka troupes. there was also a food cart selling banh mi sandwiches with an ridiculous amount of fries for cheap so of course i got some. just sitting in the grass, eating mindblowing food and watching an amazing dance/vocal performance while the crowd around me was filled with Maori people with legit moko kauae tattoos and who were cool as heck to talk to and the weather was loving perfect.

when i'm on my deathbed with minutes to live that's a memory that is on the short list to re-live.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

Fluffdaddy you loving moron

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

welp

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
they banned the pasta guy

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

oh what the gently caress

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Well now who’s gonna post about dolls and pasta

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
gently caress its cold

good thing i brewed up some of this ginger peach tea

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
destroyed for speaking truth to power. emfive went down like fred hampton

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i see the mods have finally sunk to abusing the elderly

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
i hate hoots too as you'll see from my probes, cause he's just an unfunny boomer, but that was a fair hit.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
obamna

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Salt Fish posted:

You say you're done eating mustard? BULLSHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkYr9R7n68

i am nowhere done eating mustard. i just want THAT mustard but can't get it.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I'm going to war with these idiots but I need to get my potato and ham and cabbage soup started

but by god once I get that I'll be back you loving stupid admins

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

emfive posted:

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

for fucks sake

free emfive

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:bernpop:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ban+30 is loving ridiculous

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
that’s the price you pay for getting mad online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Shifty Nipples posted:

ban+30 is loving ridiculous

considering the circumstances of that post and everything, its just a honey pot situation so gently caress that poo poo