Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/BWv8XmG.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

VideoKid posted:

lol that they changed the words in that song to “let’s get it started”

HOT

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-IE8FaTSB8

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Standing in the Moonlight, pouring out a lil' gravy, for my Good Friend, emFive.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Some posters really losing it as the end of No Nut November approaches.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

you probably need to eat more fiber or something, idk i'm not a doctor

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Standing in the Moonlight, pouring out a lil' gravy, for my Good Friend, emFive.

it would've never happened if you did your job

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

PDP-1 posted:

emfive is one of the best posters on this site, he was right to post this as he is about most things. luv u emfive.

keep sniping off your best posters and putting shitbags like hoots in positions of power, i'm sure it will make this dead sub-forum less dead and be good for your legitimate internet business.

emfive spent a ton of money fixing peoples Avs over the weekend but I'm sure money means nothing to a website

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Pohl posted:

emfive spent a ton of money fixing peoples Avs over the weekend but I'm sure money means nothing to a website

its loving lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

absolute morons running this site

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shifty Nipples posted:

i can do that for any of you stricken with offensive cartman if you want

:tipshat:

its pretty cool that mods love ableist right wing propaganda

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PDP-1 posted:

emfive is one of the best posters on this site, he was right to post this as he is about most things. luv u emfive.

keep sniping off your best posters and putting shitbags like hoots in positions of power, i'm sure it will make this dead sub-forum less dead and be good for your legitimate internet business.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

beginning to think this fluffydaddy guy doesn't know what he's doing...

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

stop banning our posting pals you fucks

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

beginning to think this fluffydaddy guy doesn't know what he's doing...

I said this first, now I gotta sue you

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl posted:

I said this first, now I gotta sue you

actually I called him a stupid mother fucker so your ok, carry on

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Calling Dibs on the Dolls.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pohl posted:

actually I called him a stupid mother fucker so your ok, carry on

phew. don't wanna make the spider mad.

also free emfive

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is it just me or is it getting crazier out there

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

kitten is trying to destroy my screen so I assume that is a ban

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Remember when he said he had a beautiful healthcare plan to replace Obamacare and it was a huge binder filled with blank pages?

He got pissed st Leslie stahl, stormed out of the interview and left the prop for her to browse?

They had no healthcare replacement designed after 4 years of claiming he’s replace it.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

the milk machine posted:

ming na wen kicks high levels of rear end and she is also very pretty :hydrogen:

She turned 60 last week.
That's just three years younger than emfive.
What's he been up to lately? I have a pasta question.

Wait.... WHAT?!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

mcbexx posted:

She turned 60 last week.
That's just three years younger than emfive.
What's he been up to lately? I have a pasta question.

Wait.... WHAT?!

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I'm actually waiting for some tests back on that little Orange boy but I'm still pissed off about emfive suffering because the entire mod staff sucks rear end
and... now I'm probably going to lose my little orange boy

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What the loving poo poo? He made the perfect post and they banned+30'd him!?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol nothing is fair or good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I like in wrestling when a guy gets his opponent in the corner and gets up on the second rope to trap him in the corner and then grabs the guy's head with one hand and holds the other hand in the air to signal to the crowd that he's gonna punch him ten times and then pause for a sec and then punch him another ten times

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

if someone with more brains than balls could unban emfive, that would be pretty cool

or more balls than brains, I'm not picky

Pohl has issued a correction as of 09:31 on Nov 29, 2023

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I mean I set that joke up but I'm not even going to follow it through because you fuckers aren't worth it

by fuckers I mean admins, I like the normal posters fine

Pohl has issued a correction as of 09:30 on Nov 29, 2023

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

We want trump! We want trump!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

well well well.....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

once again, im right

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Lpzie posted:

once again, im right

feels good doesn't it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it's ok. im used to it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

everyone itt has a Wall Breaker assigned to them. I told you this months ago. Mr. Hootington was emfives. most likely he was recently assigned another Trump thread poster. if you're smart, you'll FLEE. find a new Subforum, pick one out of a hat, roulette, whatever, and don't look back. the film dump is mine. don't visit me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Lpzie posted:

everyone itt has a Wall Breaker assigned to them. I told you this months ago. Mr. Hootington was emfives. most likely he was recently assigned another Trump thread poster. if you're smart, you'll FLEE. find a new Subforum, pick one out of a hat, roulette, whatever, and don't look back. the film dump is mine. don't visit me

but I love you and can't quit you baby