Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

everyone is too hyped for the eminem skin, we can't focus on anything else
wake me up when they put in a Skeeter or Heffer skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
They could do Hank Hill very easily, otoh

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

put zelensky in fortnite

alternate styles for his base layer outfit, his full military outfit, and his suit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

increase his fall damage because he lacks an rear end to cushion it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ohtori Akio posted:

alternate styles for his base layer outfit, his full military outfit, and his suit

more importantly you can extract the model for sfm......

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Throw the Hank Trill guy a couple bucks so he can be packaged with a dancing emote and I'm in.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i might have to learn how to use unreal so i can put hank hill in fortnite

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

caring about player model balance is a mugs job

an… odd job, if you will

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Having flashbacks to early season Apex when hitboxes were all anyone talked about.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

getting fired from fox for posting hank hill's rear end measurements while arguing over fortnite balance

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Imagining a group emote where you and 3 of your friends stand in a line and crack brews.

It's so beautiful in my mind.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr. Sharps posted:

caring about player model balance is a mugs job

an… odd job, if you will

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Retromancer posted:

Imagining a group emote where you and 3 of your friends stand in a line and crack brews.

yes dude

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/1729922258825535795

competition works

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Retromancer posted:

yep

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I honestly can't believe Eminem is coming to Fortnite before Peter Griffin but I guess they really want every skin to fit a certain body type now. RIP the dream of Peter and Homer in fortnite

It is a weird collab, but I'll take it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Retromancer posted:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Buck Wildman posted:

there's a multiplayer game I played for awhile called Depth where one player is a shark against a team of player divers. I showed my brother the trailer once and he was like "absolutely not"

getting people to have meltdowns in that game by repeatedly spamming the gg shrimp chat message was a good time

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
what's the vn game ppl were talking about that's a card roguelkke or whatever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh man Consumed King was a brawl and I hope there wasn't a secret baby somewhere in the room because I just did not have a chance to breathe much less search, and once again the next area was definitely NOT what I was expecting

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Maybe it was an invisible baby, that's pretty Dark Souls and it looked like he was holding something

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Epic High Five posted:

Maybe it was an invisible baby, that's pretty Dark Souls and it looked like he was holding something

Nah I looked this up too years ago, iirc there's no baby and you never even meet the person he's rambling about for half the fight, it's all vibes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ziasquinn posted:

Griftlands is very immersive and text heavy while juggling two Slay The Spire style decks and 3 different campaign storylines to read. There is a lot of text in that game.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

drat horror queefs posted:

Nah I looked this up too years ago, iirc there's no baby and you never even meet the person he's rambling about for half the fight, it's all vibes

The dragon was a time traveler holding the baby of Revolver Ocelot wearing digital camo. It's a secret MGS crossover.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Oh fuc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Step 1 in a master plan to have an Elden Ring 2 boss named Ocelot that spins a staff a lot in a cutscene without having to pay royalties

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Started a qud run instead of making headway in my backlog. RIP

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ziasquinn posted:

a card roguelike visual novel? idgi

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Step 1 in a master plan to have an Elden Ring 2 boss named Ocelot that spins a staff a lot in a cutscene without having to pay royalties

Elden Ring 2 will do multiverse poo poo to be the Smash Ultimate "Everyone is Here!" of Fromsoft games.

So the Ocelot character will come from the Bloodborne universe and spin dual blunderbusses.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

Oh man Consumed King was a brawl and I hope there wasn't a secret baby somewhere in the room because I just did not have a chance to breathe much less search, and once again the next area was definitely NOT what I was expecting

the champ is so good.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

chained echoes update: still good. the current "villains" have a nuke and they don't cackle like maniacs when looking at it but fear it. also now the fun parts of xenogears have shown up. hint:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

genericnick posted:

Started a qud run instead of making headway in my backlog. RIP

I did this but wih Elden Ring and then a second new Elden Ring run when I decided I just wanted to for once obliterate everything with spells. (Well, spells and for once trying out that Song of George R.R. Martin sword.)

So far: mission accomplished. Aerial bombardment with the gray glowing souls of the dead turns out to be very effective. Sword also good. Comet Azur on the other hand is honestly kind of underwhelming for its requirements.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Has anyone bought the Super Mario RPG remake? I'm looking for a switch game to play while on vacation.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Chained Echoes is real good and I enjoy Victor playing his little trumpet to hand out buffs so Sienna can one shot everything.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

chained echoes update: still good. the current "villains" have a nuke and they don't cackle like maniacs when looking at it but fear it. also now the fun parts of xenogears have shown up. hint:

squish

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ziasquinn posted:

inscryption

i dont know if thats what youre talking about, but you should play it anyways cause it owns

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Retromancer posted:

Has anyone bought the Super Mario RPG remake? I'm looking for a switch game to play while on vacation.

I'm at Yo'ster Island now

It's a very faithful adaptation, to the point where I'm not sure it's necessarily a step up from the original if you have portable emulator access. The triple tech addition seems cool but I haven't actually gotten to use it in practice since your first scripted usage is on the Bowyer fight and that was the last major fight I fought. The orchestral musical remasters are cool but I kind of wish they did other kinds of arrangements than orchestral ones for some of the songs. Mallow's dance animation when someone else levels up is awesome. Getting the Signal Ring at the beginning of the game rather than in Monstro Town is actually a HUGE QoL upgrade, as is autosave. I think that about covers all of the changes from the original I've seen so far?

Oh yeah, every once in a while you see a "special enemy" with inflated stats that will drop a Frog Coin but is really tough. They're optional (because you can just run away) but it's nice to get a little actual challenge every once in a while.

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buck Wildman posted:

getting fired from fox for posting hank hill's rear end measurements while arguing over fortnite balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

one of those lore youtube channels showed that there is a hidden invisible baby model and for the second phase of the fight the slimy dragon guy uses it as a weapon but yes, no way in the game to actually know any of that