Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Gibbs starting and Kareem Hunt and Spears on the bench so basically a wasteland. I think you talked me out of it though so thanks.

I tend to run 3 RBs since I have Monty/Kamara/Jacobs, and waddle usually loses the flex spot to Jacobs. Maybe you could put Najee there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I tend to run 3 RBs since I have Monty/Kamara/Jacobs, and waddle usually loses the flex spot to Jacobs. Maybe you could put Najee there?

Would have to be replacing Nico in flex full PPR so I think he just sits on the bench like he has all season.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I am guaranteed a playoff spot in the league where I lost Andrews. Does Goedert have enough value to pick up now to replace Njoku with once he is back? I am assuming he will be back around week 14.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Zack Moss is available in my league but sadly a bunch of other teams have way more FAAB than I do. Definitely dropping the rest of my bag but doubt I get him.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I have Cooper Kupp.

At this point he’s my W/R/T flex because I have 3 other good receivers.

Are we starting Kupp in half ppr this week against a tough browns defense? Are we starting him at all? He’s been awful.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m half tempted to not even start Puka based on his performance against (checks notes) Arizona last week

I have a feeling LAR is going to become the Kyren Show

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lol i got Zack Moss with my last $6 bucks FAAB because someone set their waiver priorities wrong and their $35 bid didn’t process because their roster is full. They got Jahan Dotson instead.

Someone’s gonna be salty tomorrow.

Speaking of which would you guys start Zack over Monty or Achane this week? Think I’m gonna run him instead of Achane because I don’t trust that guy.

E: Achane is playing Washington though :( I wish I woulda traded high on this guy so I wouldn’t have to agonize over whether he’s gonna drop 30 or get a 5% snap share each and every week.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Nov 29, 2023

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Which defense to stream this week, LA Chargers @ NE or Atlanta @ NY Jets? Both offenses are dreadful

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I got Moss. Now I have the problem of picking starters because I have a whole bunch of people that feel very equal. Guess I’ll focus on matchups.

My big question now is Olave playing or not. If he is, then I have to debate on him or Swift in my flex spot.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Bird in a Blender posted:

I got Moss. Now I have the problem of picking starters because I have a whole bunch of people that feel very equal. Guess I’ll focus on matchups.

My big question now is Olave playing or not. If he is, then I have to debate on him or Swift in my flex spot.

This is where I am too. I have Kyren, Pacheco, Breece, and Rachaad White already. I'm not sure where Moss falls in that group.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

How was Moss available in all your leagues?!

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Fuckin first place 10-2 team in our competitive league came away with Moss for $16 because none of the other four middling to low end teams with more than 50% (one of them even hasn’t spent a single dollar!) of their FAAB bothered to put in a bid

Doesn’t seem so competitive anymore lol

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Because he was getting jack poo poo for carries the last three weeks. I had him and dropped him right after Taylor came back because I'm an idiot and didn't foresee them splitting time for at least a couple of weeks. Someone else grabbed him, but at that point he only had one decent week left before going to full backup.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I gave up the number 1 waiver spot in one of my leagues for Likely the week before the Moss sweepstakes. boooooooooooooo...

i did have moss on my bench as a lottery ticket in another league so it's not all bad..

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ornery and Hornery posted:

No clue he got dropped week 9 in one of mine and got immediately claimed, not saying Taylor’s injury was inevitable but the upside if he did was pretty obvious

I’m flexing Najee this week, need a flex with Olave likely out and Arizona’s defense is atrocious. Warren’s ascension has been quite overstated and he’s produced three of the last four week (Cleveland defense is real and can hurt you). The Steelers are playing some real tomato cans down the stretch too.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Nov 29, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

I gave up the number 1 waiver spot in one of my leagues for Likely the week before the Moss sweepstakes. boooooooooooooo...

i did have moss on my bench as a lottery ticket in another league so it's not all bad..

I’ll just be over here holding Tyjae Spears for a 13th week. Henry’s going down any day now, I know it

Charbonnet “hit” but of course he drew like the literal worst string of defenses to face and is borderline unusable unless you’re really in RB hell

It would be great if any of my stashes would ever hit :argh:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Yeah the Steelers opponents down the stretch

vARI (2nd in giving up rushing yards)
vNE (17th)
@IND (7th)
vCIN (14th, just got shredded Sunday)
@SEA (4th)

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
What backups are the best ones going into the playoffs? Dowdle? Mitchell?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Freezer posted:

What backups are the best ones going into the playoffs? Dowdle? Mitchell?

D'Ernest Johnson, Samaje Perine, Kenny Gainwell

E: Maybe Demercado?

The Zack fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 29, 2023

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Got Moss in my money league, but that team is so awful and broken that I almost felt bad doing it. There's no way it possibly performs well enough to grab a weekly win. How I'm 4-8 is beyond me.

Picks in that league (0.5PPR, 6pt passing TDs):
1. Ekeler (missed three weeks, hasn't been particularly good otherwise)
2. Aaron Jones (awful AND repeatedly dead)
3. Mandrews (dead)
4. Justin Herbert (maybe my only good pick. Still expected more from him, the Chargers are a joke franchise)
5. Mattison (lol)
6. Godwin (sucks)
7. Dotson (sucks)
8. Burks (sucks)
9. Jamaal Williams (sucks)
10. Philly D (who cares)
11. Flowers (fine in round 11 I guess)
12. Bass (who cares)
13. Roschon Johnson (good for like one or two weeks)
14. Zay Jones (criminal)
15. Jameson Williams (dumped before he became useful)

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Oof, yeah that was the worst possible RB/RB combo to go with in that strat besides maybe Chubb.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Speaking of Aaron Jones, I can drop him right?

I’m tired of wasting a roster spot on a guy who has had 1 good game all year.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I dropped him for Roschon Johnson and it felt great

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Zack Moss owner just had to drop him to fill a bye. Glad I regularly check recent transactions on waiver days!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
God help me I might be benching Mahomes for Stroud this week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thom and the Heads posted:

God help me I might be benching Mahomes for Stroud this week

Hey that's me last week and he outscored Mahomes by 11 no regerts

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I’m benching Josh Allen for…….Jake Browning?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Need input:

I also have Mahomes and Stroud.

My starting WRs are G.Wilson and Nico Collins, who have been steadily ok.

A team that is no threat to me is offering Davante Adams for Stroud. It's a slight uptick at WR, but leaves my QB position vulnerable as hell, as the next qb up on the wire is Browning. And I'm also in the boat of considering benching Mahomes for Stroud.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Abugadu posted:

Need input:

A team that is no threat to me is offering Davante Adams for Stroud. It's a slight uptick at WR, but leaves my QB position vulnerable as hell, as the next qb up on the wire is Browning. And I'm also in the boat of considering benching Mahomes for Stroud.

Then no. You are considering using Stroud and Adams is only a slight uptick for you. Plus, your only QB gets hurt this late in the season, you’re toast.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Abugadu posted:

Need input:

Counter Mahomes for a better WR of theirs? (I say this not knowing week 15-17 schedules for either team.)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m always in the boat of trading depth for playoffs starter talent, but I don’t like Stroud for Adams. If you can get a better quality starter out of either Mahomes or Stroud I’d consider it though.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
He doesn't have any better WRs/TEs, the only thing on his team worth a drat other than Adams is Derrick Henry, but I have 6 good RBs right now - Bijan, Mostert, Najee, Gibbs, GusBus, and Ford.

Mahomes has a slightly better playoff schedule than Stroud.

His starting QB is Baker Mayfield, he's desperate. Maybe do a supertrade? Like Stroud/Gus/Ford/GWilson for Henry/Adams?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I've never been someone who pays attention to byes while drafting (since the backups you would ostensibly draft to cover a bye will often suck or get injured by the time said bye occurs) but next year I'll be fading Week 13 and 14 bye players as much as possible. I'm starting people like D'Ernest Johnson and one-armed Goeddert.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

ferroque posted:

Which defense to stream this week, LA Chargers @ NE or Atlanta @ NY Jets? Both offenses are dreadful

atlanta. zappe's better than boyle and, looking further down the road, atlanta has a great schedule.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

coronaball posted:

I've never been someone who pays attention to byes while drafting (since the backups you would ostensibly draft to cover a bye will often suck or get injured by the time said bye occurs) but next year I'll be fading Week 13 and 14 bye players as much as possible. I'm starting people like D'Ernest Johnson and one-armed Goeddert.

I still say give all AFC teams off week 8 and NFC teams off week 9 and swap every year. I hate how they stagger byes now.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I wish they would finally just declare Jonathan Taylor out so I could IR him.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

abelwingnut posted:

atlanta. zappe's better than boyle and, looking further down the road, atlanta has a great schedule.

I don't trust the Chargers to not Chargers, Atlanta yeah

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Quiet Feet posted:

It is highly annoying, especially with so many people on bye. NFL :argh:

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Quiet Feet posted:

Weren't they saying he might be back in 2-3 weeks? If they put him on IR wouldn't he need to sit out 4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Weren't they saying he might be back in 2-3 weeks? If they put him on IR wouldn't he need to sit out 4?

Fantasy sites can declare him out though. Players don't have to be officially on real life IR for that.