Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Kit Walker posted:

It gives me no pleasure to report that Kissinger got tangled up in his bedsheets getting out of bed and then fell down and his dick flopped out and he got so scared he started pissing on his own face but he was so tangled up that he drowned in his own piss and then he poo poo himself and it smelled real bad and the paramedics decided it was medically necessary to burn his house down because of how bad his poo poo smelled so Rest In Pissinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/1730062196439204178?s=61&t=p0lkU7ZX97mSkS8t9yVjfg

I... actually believe Roger Stone on this (yes, Nixon wanted credit for those foreign policy accomplishments)

This does actually seem like something Nixon would do

And I take it to mean opening relations with China rather than Vietnam but I could have been both!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I was thiiiis close to beating No Nut November

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Lol, already sweating his own obituaries.

Fobby
Jun 28, 2023

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I dunno man finding it hard to celebrate the fact that this guy got to engage in a full century of unrepentant evil before dying in his sleep or whatever.

Sometimes when you know these people are never going to face criminal or karmic justice you just have to try to find satisfaction with them being gone forever. And hey, maybe hell is real.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Fobby posted:

Sometimes when you know these people are never going to face criminal or karmic justice you just have to try to find satisfaction with them being gone forever. And hey, maybe hell is real.

I think Henry Kissinger already did OP

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

Lemme on pissinger's wild ride

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This does actually seem like something Nixon would do

And I take it to mean opening relations with China rather than Vietnam but I could have been both!
yeah its mostly referring to China, considering Kissinger was the first US official to meet Mao before the official trip which is probably a fact that annoyed Nixon on a personal level when he would bring it up in interviews

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Fobby posted:

Right now I'm just glad they're dead and everybody is coming together over how much better the world is without them in it. You know you have failed in life when people celebrate your passing to this extent.

Slugworth posted:

Lol, already sweating his own obituaries.

Oh yeah. You would think he would know better to duck out of public life and hope he's forgotten.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna gently caress his wife

yeah bitch i said it

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Chinatown posted:

yeah bitch i said it

I support you on this endeavor :)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Ewww.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Takes No Damage posted:

I was a little fuzzy on some of the details, but from reading a few of the articles posted here it sounds like he was pretty much the US Hitler, but without the common human decency to kill himself?

somewhat less reprehensible, but yeah imagine if Hitler had lived until 1995 and was getting interviewed on serious news shows to give his take on important world events while the newscasters carefully avoided bringing up that unpleasant Holocaust topic or asking if he still stood behind the decision to kill all the jews

"And our next guest, one of the architects of the 20th century, a controversial figure in some circles..."

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Chinatown posted:

yeah bitch i said it
lmao I had to look up whether she was still alive, and well what do you know

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Aishlinn posted:

also gimme one for the war crime of seriouspostin in the kissenger dead thread

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Springthing
Jun 18, 2023
rest in piss, demon

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
I hope it hurt.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Jimmy Carter gonna get lit tonight

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

girls ftw

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Deki posted:

The behind the Bastards podcast has a great (infuriating) series on him.

this

Aishlinn posted:

also this

also i'm getting high as gently caress and eating sour gummy worms to celebrate

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Me irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0VbwqG7qs&t=3640s

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Aishlinn posted:

influential, yet polarizing

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Takes No Damage posted:

I was a little fuzzy on some of the details, but from reading a few of the articles posted here it sounds like he was pretty much the US Hitler, but without the common human decency to kill himself?
imagine if Hitler was still alive and world leaders still regularly sought out his advice ranging from every Chinese Premier since Mao, a quarter of all US Presidents (including every sitting President from Nixon onward with exception of Biden), every post-Cold War Russian President (as well as Brezhnev, Andropov and Gorbachev) and the list goes on...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I just wish someone could've had the honor of killing him.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 30, 2023

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Kalli posted:

I just wish someone could've had the honor of killing him.

He's dead finally lets leave it at that.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
When and where is his funeral?

Honestly, I can't hold in this much urine forever.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

saving this post below for a couple weeks in the future

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will not eat a single morsel of food until Henry Kissinger is dead and buried

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

also lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Emphasis on was

hazixsted
Nov 28, 2023
I am hearing that on his deathbed Henry Kissinger received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his prophet!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Ok.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Best article

Opens with this

quote:

Henry Kissinger died on Wednesday at his home in Connecticut, his consulting firm said in a statement. The notorious war criminal was 100.

Measuring purely by confirmed kills, the worst mass murderer ever executed by the United States was the white supremacist terrorist Timothy McVeigh. On April 19, 1995, McVeigh detonated a massive bomb at the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, including 19 children. The government killed McVeigh by lethal injection in June 2001. Whatever hesitation a state execution provokes, even over a man such as McVeigh — necessary questions about the legitimacy of killing even an unrepentant soldier of white supremacy — his death provided a measure of closure to the mother of one of his victims. “It’s a period at the end of a sentence,” said Kathleen Treanor, whose 4-year old McVeigh killed.

McVeigh, who in his own psychotic way thought he was saving America, never remotely killed on the scale of Kissinger, the most revered American grand strategist of the second half of the 20th century.

The Yale University historian Greg Grandin, author of the biography Kissinger’s Shadow, estimates that Kissinger’s actions from 1969 through 1976, a period of eight brief years when Kissinger made Richard Nixon’s and then Gerald Ford’s foreign policy as national security adviser and secretary of state, meant the end of between three and four million people. That includes “crimes of commission,” he explained, as in Cambodia and Chile, and omission, like greenlighting Indonesia’s bloodshed in East Timor; Pakistan’s bloodshed in Bangladesh; and the inauguration of an American tradition of using and then abandoning the Kurds.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Henry Kissinger is survived by a massive bolus of poo poo in an Arby’s restroom in Nebraska, which is the only thing that could ever come close to loving him back.

bufu
Jul 17, 2004

I've got a hard on me boy you want a Chattanooga Bufu...

SATAN is👹⚔️ workin overtime 💪💪to make a new level of hell 🪚⚒🪚cause 🎉🎉💀HENRY PISSinger☠️ has FINALLY FUCKIN DIED🪦🪦🎉🎉!! u may know this proPIGandist🐽🐽 by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS 💣, GENOCIDES 👎😡😢, MILITARY💂 COUPS💥, and other 🚔🚔CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY🏴‍☠️!!but DID U KNOW 🧠❓he was also someone hillary clinton 👵🏻 considered a close personal friend😘👯‍♀️🆒!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring 🍆🍆war 🚫AGAINST 🚫 the CUMMIES💦💂💦 and other unCUNTstitutional 🍑🦪🦪🍑things and ppl called him a hero🤔🤷😡👎‼️⁉️ today we pour one out 🍻🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back and you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED 🤤🤤🍆🍆DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY😏🚀🚀😏 tonight‼️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I don't know what your doing.