Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Libs really banked on “Eh, people won’t care if we keep helping a genocid they’ll get over it”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
get some mylar or something so they have to look at their own faces. Some of those cops are in actual no-poo poo "uuuuuh,"

it might actually be kicking in for some of em

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Truga posted:

does that mean he's IDF now?

hamas has the opportunity to do the funniest thing

nah. they couldn’t find a uniform that will fit that alpha male body.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

SniperWoreConverse posted:

get some mylar or something so they have to look at their own faces. Some of those cops are in actual no-poo poo "uuuuuh,"

the only reason the pigs are mad is they don't like biden

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WoodrowSkillson posted:

they're not going to splice in cuts of pigs' faces who aren't moved and looking like they might doubt

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

One Hundred Years of Turpidtude

Realist realism

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

West Germany was practically a Nazi sympathizer state up to the late 80s. Abortion was also illegal, and technically still is, with the German courts recognizing that the unborn have a right to life.

It was cool reading about the historians quarrel in the 80s and realizing that the mainstream conservative opinion was just open judeo-bolshevism

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

they're not going to splice in cuts of pigs' faces who aren't moved and looking like they might doubt

all cops are bastards and they do not have empathy. never give them even the slightest sliver of the benefit of the doubt

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah, Police Departments in America specifically weed out people who they considered too smart or too compassionate during academy so they get the violent brain dead pigs who would be happy to shoot unarmed people in the back for jay walking. I wouldn’t expect them to even know there’s an Israel, let alone Israel committing a genocide

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hold up mirrors so they have to see their own faces while you're yelling about how you're protesting genocide i guess could backfire then idk

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Yeah, Police Departments in America specifically weed out people who they considered too smart or too compassionate during academy so they get the violent brain dead pigs who would be happy to shoot unarmed people in the back for jay walking. I wouldn’t expect them to even know there’s an Israel, let alone Israel committing a genocide

to be fair some of them go and train in israel to better brutalize and oppress minority neighborhoods in the US so they might know there IS an israel, even if they don't know where it is.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

They're also right wing cops/troops being forced to defend Joe Brandon by their boss. Pretty sure most of them fantasize about taking him out every day and are only there in the hopes that they can shoot rubber bullets at anti-war protestors heads for overtime.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

it's a shame he went during the ceasefire maybe he could have ridden backseat in an f16b dropping jdams on orphanages and gotten his own real iaf pilot wings

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

StashAugustine posted:

It was cool reading about the historians quarrel in the 80s and realizing that the mainstream conservative opinion was just open judeo-bolshevism

And then it happened again after 1991, so the Eastern Bloc could join NATO and the EU.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://x.com/Mariam_Alsaraji/status/1730147646143115311?s=20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

err posted:

that entire channel is pretty good. lots of good interviews w/ leftists/historians

it's pretty good on lots of areas but has the same issue that all eurocommunists do of sucking rear end on russia and only being slightly better on china.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

that wasnt the real kissinger

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Hamas ftw
Ansar Allah ftw
Somali pirates ftw
Hezbollah ftw
Iran ftw

Death to America and Israel
Rest in piss Henry Kissinger

Mods are idf

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
lol

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1730144793504678051?t=wV06mztim21kcYO-UvkIxQ&s=19

Hope you join him soon

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

punishedkissinger posted:

that wasnt the real kissinger

:blastu:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/netanyahupress/status/1729956112089129048

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Genocide game recognize genocide game

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Please do not forget ur acab in the mornings

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

L probe

Mods are idf

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

the gently caress is this probe

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

No posting allowed

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

gently caress you Zodium

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

it's a dumb probe and also it's just a sixer so :shrug:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol sign me up

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

WoodrowSkillson posted:

boring rear end tweet of a gbs level burn

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

if the entirety of your post is a tweet and i don't think it's funny or informative i will kill you

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

IN THIS THREAD WE BELIEVE:

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Hamas ftw
Ansar Allah ftw
Somali pirates ftw
Hezbollah ftw
Iran ftw

Death to America and Israel
Rest in piss Henry Kissinger

Mods are idf

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Zodium posted:

if the entirety of your post is a tweet and i don't think it's funny or informative i will kill you

ban this filth for bloodlust

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Assistant Commander of the Iranian Army: The Zionist entity summoned its forces from the South Caucasus region during the war on Gaza

he also stated that the economic corridor planned from india to israel has been completely vanquished thanks to Hamas beating israel.

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1730166403162853399?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

India is Hamas'

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1729961342101004517?t=wOw6pn90IU9mUGnXy2Yxbg&s=19

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-774511

:thunk:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

police: we are destroying evidence of murder....... out of respect for the victims

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lmao hide the evidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

How else are you going to hide the Merkava shells?