Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
GME and BBBY apes are now fighting about doxxing each other, mass reporting each other’s subreddits and youtube channels, and talking about using @fbi on twitter to have each other arrested :coffeepal:

Unfortunately ever since Apollo went under mobile reddit is poo poo so I can’t link, but it’s all gme_meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
they should try shorting each other and whoever has the weaker moon mo rear end loses or whatever.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

coolusername posted:

GME and BBBY apes are now fighting about doxxing each other, mass reporting each other’s subreddits and youtube channels, and talking about using @fbi on twitter to have each other arrested :coffeepal:

Unfortunately ever since Apollo went under mobile reddit is poo poo so I can’t link, but it’s all gme_meltdown

There's a way to sideload it and use a personal API key to get it back. I just did that the other day, so much better than the official app.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
There is no helping some people.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

There is no helping some people.

Hope they ban that guy for saying "If MOASS happens", they don't need that sort of negative FUD in this community.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Ryan Cohen hid a secret message in this jagoff libertarian children's book telling me not to sell the thing I no longer own because it was deemed worthless, he's a genius

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Ryan Cohen hid a secret message in this jagoff libertarian children's book telling me not to sell the thing I no longer own because it was deemed worthless, he's a genius

But also the shills are trying to get us to sell our thing that we no longer own because it was deemed worthless so they can cover their naked shorts that we've never been able to prove exist and that will prevent Ryan from finding me when he makes the company that he never planned on making and giving me stock that doesn't exist.

Also maybe my wife will come back, gently caress you Martha.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Hidden inside this children's book about how there's no easy money is the secret message for my get rich quick scheme.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

an ape posted:

Hey guys, in case you’re interested. 75 more tickets came on sale yesterday! $500 per ticket and you can go to the Pulte party.

Is Pulte charging these sad dudes $500 each to attend a party? Looks like an easy $37.5k

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Pay $500 (plus travel expenses) to go to a party and thank the guy who helped convince you to hodl until cancellation. BTW Pulte is going to "try" to get some drinks, but not sure if he can pull it off.

The dumbest of the dumb.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Trillhouse posted:

Hidden inside this children's book about how there's no easy money is the secret message for my get rich quick scheme.

After years of disappointment with get rich quick schemes, I know I'm gonna get rich with [hidden messages inside hardly-known children's books]. And quick!

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Pay $500 (plus travel expenses) to go to a party and thank the guy who helped convince you to hodl until cancellation. BTW Pulte is going to "try" to get some drinks, but not sure if he can pull it off.

The dumbest of the dumb.

Apparently he said on the show last week the party will be BYOB.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

MD2020 posted:

Huh, I wonder if it'll be a new thread, or an existing one. Maybe Hello, Welcome and Chat Thread [Lurkers Must Post]?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

The Pulte worship really went crazy on r/BBBY after r/ThePPShow folks had to go back to it

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
It sounds like two grifters fighting over the same dwindling pool of marks.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

It sounds like two grifters fighting over the same dwindling pool of marks.

hold on, writing a spec script for a Dirty Rotten Scoundrels remake

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011

MD2020 posted:

Zathril fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Nov 30, 2023

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

The extra B is for Bitcoin.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Nov 6, 2002

laffo

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

It's going to be so funny as former BBBY continues to pursue litigation against Ryan Cohen. They're going to be constantly juggling inconvenient statements between Cohen's lawyers and Butterfly.

LASER BEAM DREAM fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Nov 30, 2023

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
This lawsuit is actually good because,

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
New bed bath and beyond ceo george santos is gonna turn this ship around, you all just wait and see

drk
Jan 16, 2005
the apes discover options

note: nothing material has actually happened

drk fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 1, 2023

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Seems like there's a lot of ooking around text messages being sent to PP or someone related to his show from "RC". Some of the apes are smart enough to realize that it's not actually Ryan Cohen, but they are still convinced it's someone in Cohen's orbit who is speaking on RC's behalf. Just clownshoes poo poo.

Nov 6, 2002

These guys will NEVER stop believing. They have crossed the Rubicon. Their shares were already cancelled and removed from their accounts. Nothing will convince them at this point.

Ryan Cohen could publicly repudiate every insane "due diligence" theory that has been posted and these idiots would go "yeah but did you see how he smirked five minutes in??!"

There is no date to be reached, no piece of evidence to be presented that will change their minds.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

These guys will NEVER stop believing. They have crossed the Rubicon. Their shares were already cancelled and removed from their accounts. Nothing will convince them at this point.

Ryan Cohen could publicly repudiate every insane "due diligence" theory that has been posted and these idiots would go "yeah but did you see how he smirked five minutes in??!"

There is no date to be reached, no piece of evidence to be presented that will change their minds.

For further evidence of this phenomenon, just look into the followers of lyndon larouche, or that one guy who was maintaining the heaven’s gate cult website as a former member for years

The only way people will change their minds is when they die, not even when the cult leader or the cult itself dies

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

rotinaj posted:

For further evidence of this phenomenon, just look into the followers of lyndon larouche, or that one guy who was maintaining the heaven’s gate cult website as a former member for years

The only way people will change their minds is when they die, not even when the cult leader or the cult itself dies

Herman Cain Awards have shown not even then.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

It's going to be so funny as former BBBY continues to pursue litigation against Ryan Cohen. They're going to be constantly juggling inconvenient statements between Cohen's lawyers and Butterfly.

I got mixed up for a sec thinking of Butterfly Labs making Bitcoin mining rigs.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Too many Cohencidences!

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Crossed the RubriCohen.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm sure a few BBBY people woke up when they found out their investments were deleted, it's just the ones who've remained have been amplifying the sunk cost madness.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

It looks like Pulte pushed the BBBY Apes a little too far

Also, loving lol, they used shill correctly, for once

Don't question Game Jesus.

LASER BEAM DREAM fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 5, 2023

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

GME earnings

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Game Stop & Beyond.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Reposted on gme_meltdown from superstonk I believe:

sometimes these posts make me mad, other times they make me laugh, this is the latter

Nov 6, 2002

Why yes, this ape took a half million loss just on AMC alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
That guy isn’t very good at investing

I know I am bad at investing, but have still made a few hundred bucks on costco

Impressive to suck that much