Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Half PPR flex, pick 1:

Kupp v Cleveland
Or
Curtis Samuel v Miami

What are we doing with Kupp at this point? He’s been terrible for weeks.

Answer the question, the Kupp managers are hungry for input. It’s DSYS but in name only, he ain’t been good for a month. But Cleveland offense is bad and their defense just had significant injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Answer the question, the Kupp managers are hungry for input. It’s DSYS but in name only, he ain’t been good for a month. But Cleveland offense is bad and their defense just had significant injury.

I think he's still a stud but he's obviously hurt, I would trust him more than Samuel though, it could just be McLaurin/Logan Thomas Day who knows.

Defense thoughts?

TB vCAR
ATL @NYJ
NYJ vATL
LAR vCLE

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bellmaker posted:

Defense thoughts?

TB vCAR
ATL @NYJ
NYJ vATL
LAR vCLE

I’m rolling with ATL this week with Baltimore on bye because lol Jets offense

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Blargh I was thinking Minshew, Goff was such a pumpkin last week and has been not great on the road this season

I wouldn’t blame you, I just think Goff has the highest ceiling

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I would absolutely play Goff over Minshes. His terrible game on thanksgiving still produce almost 19pts in ½ ppr, and ARSB is probably going to g to do well against NO

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I have Puka, Evans, Ridley and Sutton going in the league that is 3 wr spots and a flex. My starting rbs are Ekeler and Mostert. Should I get Devon Singletary in somewhere here? He's been good but last week was mostly off receptions. Denver being the worst defense vs rbs really makes me want to keep rolling with him in the flex spot.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

If you can afford the risk on a loss at this point in the season it could pay off, and it doesn’t seem like the risk is low

Oh also when Monty/gibbs play the broncs it’s going to be an incredible day in fantasy (pls stay healthy)

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Bellmaker posted:

I did not plan for Allen’s bye soooooo

Minshew @TEN
Goff @NO
Carr vDET
Stafford vCLE
Geno @DAL
Pickett vARI

Also I’m assuming Olave won’t play so who’s my WR2

Lockett @DAL
McLaurin vMIA

I'm not up on Olave news but if he does play I'd go Carr, assuming they'll be playing from behind and he'll be passing a lot. Maybe even without him, I think I started him on Burrow's bye and he did good in a similar situation with Olave out.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

If you can afford the risk on a loss at this point in the season it could pay off, and it doesn’t seem like the risk is low

Oh also when Monty/gibbs play the broncs it’s going to be an incredible day in fantasy (pls stay healthy)

I really can't, I'm right on the bubble of the playoffs after losing by less than 2 last week. I'm not blaming emergency qb Fields, I'm blaming the Lions defense.

Edit: I am favored by 10 this week and at least 20 next week though and points might matter. Currently 3rd in points 5th in standing.

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Nov 30, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I have Puka, Evans, Ridley and Sutton going in the league that is 3 wr spots and a flex. My starting rbs are Ekeler and Mostert. Should I get Devon Singletary in somewhere here? He's been good but last week was mostly off receptions. Denver being the worst defense vs rbs really makes me want to keep rolling with him in the flex spot.

I wouldn't start Singletary over any of those guys.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I would probably be trying to fit in Singletary over one of Puka, Ridley, and Sutton unless it is full point PPR in which case it is a tougher decision. Nacua and Ridley have had more bad games than good lately and Sutton gets like 60 yards a week and is entirely TD dependent to have an average week.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Bellmaker posted:

Blargh I was thinking Minshew, Goff was such a pumpkin last week and has been not great on the road this season

Listen to your heart. If your heart says Minsh, I say follow it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Listen to your heart. If your heart says Minsh, I say follow it.

My heart is usually wrong lol

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
1ppr:

Tank Dell vs. Denver or Christian Kirk vs. Bengals.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

My heart is usually wrong lol

I've found my heart is usually right but my brain is usually busy and I end up spending waaaay too much time thinking about things and then logic myself into a dumb poo poo move that kills my team. Sometimes I notice and stop myself before I go through with it! Other times... :negative:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kupp practiced in full yesterday I’d just play him

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fyallm posted:

1ppr:

Tank

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Brandin Cooks (TNF) or Diontae Johnson? PPR

Oof.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

fyallm posted:

1ppr:

Dell, without hesitation

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Anti-Hero posted:

Brandin Cooks (TNF) or Diontae Johnson? PPR

Oof.

Oof, but I’d go Cooks.

Hawks are gonna get shredded so there’s a chance one of the many tds goes to Cooks.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Oof, but I’d go Cooks.

Hawks are gonna get shredded so there’s a chance one of the many tds goes to Cooks.

My receivers are TERRIBLE

Higgins (rip), Johnson, Downs, Datson, Cooks

I’ll have Cooks and Downs slotted in.

Luckily my RBs are insane but no one trades in my league so I’ve been sitting on them.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Need a 1 PPR flex

Charbonnet @ Dallas tonight
Courtland Sutton @ Hou

I am a decent fave, I kind of feel like I would want the floor or a RB that will likely have a heavy workload.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

coronaball posted:

Need a 1 PPR flex

Charbonnet @ Dallas tonight
Courtland Sutton @ Hou

I am a decent fave, I kind of feel like I would want the floor or a RB that will likely have a heavy workload.

I’d go Charbonnet

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Am I being dumb using Lions DST, or are there some better options?

Currently on the wire is
JAX v CIN
LAC v NE
ATL @ NYJ
IND @ TEN

They all strike me as possibly better due to their opponents bad offenses but idk. NO’s OL seem bad

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Dec 1, 2023

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Currently on the wire is
JAX v CIN
LAC v NE
ATL @ NYJ
IND @ TEN

They all strike me as possibly better due to their opponents bad offenses but idk. NO’s OL seem bad

They are all better. I am using ATL in every league this week, and they also play CAR in Week 15. Jax is usable this week and plays CAR in Week 17.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

coronaball posted:

They are all better. I am using ATL in every league this week, and they also play CAR in Week 15. Jax is usable this week and plays CAR in Week 17.

Good point. I scooped ATL since they didn’t have a backup QB to potentially gently caress things up and have defense playing too long, and since Nick Bosa is out

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Currently on the wire is
JAX v CIN
LAC v NE
ATL @ NYJ
IND @ TEN

ATL and JAX are rated #1 and #2 this week (DET is not in the top8), and are both strong playoff holds.

edit: also East Coast games have a storm system for the weekend, and Breece is Q. Mashing ATL hard

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 1, 2023

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Greg Dortch @ PIT or Samaje Perine @ HOU? Please kill me. 0PPR.

Could also pick up DeVante Parker vs LAC.

Poque fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 1, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Poque posted:

Greg Dortch @ PIT or Samaje Perine @ HOU? Please kill me. 0PPR.

Could also pick up DeVante Parker vs LAC.

Perine I guess???
—-

poo poo Schultz is out back in TE Hell 0.5 PPR

Henry or Gesicki vLAC
Higbee vCLE
Everett or Parnham @NE
Jonny @NYJ
Trautman @HOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Perine I guess???
—-

poo poo Schultz is out back in TE Hell 0.5 PPR

Henry or Gesicki vLAC
Higbee vCLE
Everett or Parnham @NE
Jonny @NYJ
Trautman @HOU

What about Juwan Johnson? I'm trying that in one of my Schultz leagues.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Juwan has less consistency than Taysom, and probably won’t get many looks v DET imo

But I’m expecting a lot of Taysom Bullshit™ given detroits weakness to mobile backfield shenanigans

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
So Achane’s off the injury report but not sure how much work he’s going to get. That said, need two of these dudes as .5 PPR flexes

Nico Collins v DEN
Jerome Ford @ LAR
Brian Robinson v MIA
De’Von Achane @ WAS

Leaning Collins and Robinson

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

coronaball posted:

What about Juwan Johnson? I'm trying that in one of my Schultz leagues.

Screw it why not, all the Saints' WRs are banged up

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Ugh Achane doesn't have any injury designation so I got a tough choice to make, sit one PPR:

Achane @ WAS
Monty @ NO
Moss @ TEN
Pittman @ TEN

Guy I'm playing has Metcalf, neither of us have anyone else that has played yet so he dropped 40. I was pretty favored before that (proj. 126 vs. 109) but now it's 126 vs. 136 with Achane benched.

Still thinking I sit Achane until they prove they're gonna use him but that WAS matchup is juicy.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think the WAS matchup is juicy primarily for WRs, no?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I think the WAS matchup is juicy primarily for WRs, no?

Kinda - they're in the top 3rd of points allowed vs. RBs (21st) so pretty good matchup and Achane gets pass targets too. Not like a Kamara but they're there. It's likely to be a shootout too, with the strong potential of Miami getting way and ahead and shifting to runs to burn the clock. But clock burning isn't necessarily good for Achane either, they might use Mostert for that or even Wilson if they want to preserve their injury prone 1 and 2.

I'll probably just bench Achane there's too many question marks. Not stoked about starting Monty vs. NO but it could be a lot worse.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

vaginite posted:

Kinda - they're in the top 3rd of points allowed vs. RBs (21st) so pretty good matchup and Achane gets pass targets too. Not like a Kamara but they're there. It's likely to be a shootout too, with the strong potential of Miami getting way and ahead and shifting to runs to burn the clock. But clock burning isn't necessarily good for Achane either, they might use Mostert for that or even Wilson if they want to preserve their injury prone 1 and 2.

I'll probably just bench Achane there's too many question marks. Not stoked about starting Monty vs. NO but it could be a lot worse.

FWIW I think they’ll rollover the Saints they’re real banged up

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

FWIW I think they’ll rollover the Saints they’re real banged up

Yeah I'll just roll with Monty. Gibbs is killing me but in a +score position Monty will probably get a lot of usage, and he still hasn't had any bad games since Gibbs became the RB1

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I picked up K. Murray to fill in for Josh Allen's bye week. Couple days ago someone dropped Russell Wilson since I guess they decided they didn't need a backup anymore for Stroud. Should I swap out for this weekend, still second to last on wire so wouldn't matter much for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'd probably start Russ but that's a tough one. I wouldn't fault anyone for starting either of them.

Kyler's been a little better than Russ but not appreciably in the 3 games he's been back, but Russ has a slam dunk matchup with Houston, they give up a ton of points to QBs and they're always in shootouts.

Good chance of Mr. Unlimited in the forecast.

e: Also Kyler's marginally better performances are against softer defenses, PIT is brutal to fantasy QBs - the only defenses that give up less points to QBs are Baltimore, SF and Cleveland. Let Russ cook.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 2, 2023